Chapter 22

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

Baekhyun POV :

My head hurts! I wasn't really awake but I could feel my headache! What happened?
The stranger...what was his name again? Heechul? I was talking to him and then....

With my headache the memories came back! He knocked me out!
I tried not to move and pretend to be asleep. I don't know where I am right now so I should be careful! 
But I heard nothing. Only some birds that were chirping outside.
This is weird.

I opened one of my eyes and found myself on a big bed in a room out of wood.

As I was sure I was alone I tried to stand up.

"What the.....!" I hissed!
On my wrist were a bracelet! This isn't mine! Who put this on me?

I shaked my head! That's not important right now! I should change my form and escape from here!

I tried to change it.....but somehow I can't!

"What's happening? Why can't I...?" I was interuped by someone speaking.

"You can't change your form right now!"
It was Heechul!

I didn't see him enter the room so I let out a little shout.
"Omo! God you scared me! Why can't I? What did you do?"

He stands in the doorway and explains while closing the door:
"Nothing special. Do you see this bracelet? It prevents you from changing your human form!" He says while pointing at my wrist.
I tried to remove it but it didn't budge!

How great! And how should I escape?

"Why I'm here?" When I can't escape  I should at least try to get information for now!

"I did tell you already. I brought you home! You belong to here. And soon you will meet your father." He smiled at me.

"And if I remember correctly I said I don't belong anywhere and I don't want to see him!" I spit at him.

"Really? I didn't here it then, I'm sorry!" He said with a little smile.
He came closer to me! 

I stepped back but soon I reached the wall...

"Hey, don't run from me. I won't bite you! I promise! At least not in that way you imagine right now!" He smirks and was now right before me!

I bit my lip!

"Baeki, don't try to temp me! That's hella seducing!" His eyes were now on my lips.

I don't know how to react to be honest.
I starred at him for a while but then I pushed him away. My cheeks are red.

"Don't come near me!" I said angry.

He only giggled at me.
"Do you know how cute you are?" He asked.
I could only glare at him. 

"OK for now I will give you space but we have to talk about something! About you! Your father is not here today but he will come back tomorrow." 

"That's great for him but I would like to go home!" I said sarcastically.

Heechul rolled his eyes. "You are home! Here is your home. I don't know why you are saying that again and again!"

"My home is not here! I was angry!
"What do you want from me that you have to kidnapped me?" I asked him.

"My little pretty boy, you are here to get married and make many many babys." He simply said.

Baby's? What?
"I got kidnapped because I have to make baby's?" This was unexpected.

"Yes you are the one who will get married with the soul ruler and make many baby's! That will be the rescue of the shape shifter species. Soul ruler are known for their fertility, you know." He explains.

Soul ruler? Lynn? Is he speaking about Lynn? I couldn't help it but my eyes got wide in surprise. 
So this is the reason for all this? Yet it makes all sense! The reason why Lynn were kidnapped and is in danger! Suddenly a fear was growing! The men who kidnapped her... I put that thought aside...So she should rescue the species by getting pregnant?

I twisted my eyebrows. That's ridiculous! How should one woman rescue a hole species? I mean she isn't a machine that can born baby's just like that!

"Let's eat first, ok? You must be hungry!Heechul says and grabbed my hand.

I tried to break free but his grip is strong!

"Na, na,na come let me take care of you." He said and led me out of the room.

I don't resist anymore. No I already plan my escape from here! I have to speak with Xiumin! He has to know and take care of Lynn! 

As I saw a bird outside I got an idea!

I smiled. Wait for it! Not long and I'm free again!

 

Lynn's POV :

 

It's lunchtime now. Xiumin,Kyungsoo and I were sitting at the table eating. To my surprise Xiumin and Kyungsoo are friends! They talked while eating their spaghetti.

I didn't touch my lunch yet. I don't feel hungry...

"Lynn? Why aren't you eating?" Xiumin asks with a worried expression.

"I don't feel hungry right now..." I answered him.

"You should eat! It wouldn't help to find Baek when you are weak. You must stay strong!" Kyungsoo says and took my hand.

He's right the situation would not become any better when I starve. So I nod at him and began to eat.

"Now that we sitting here and Baekhyun is missing, I think it's the right time to clear things up!" Xiumin says and looked at me.

"Baekhyun?" I ask. Who is that? Did he mean my Baek? I was confused.

"Lynn I have to tell you some things! Originally my father was the one who should do that, but now that this situation came up I will do it instead." Xiumin said.

"Now I'm also curious! Maybe I'm can help you with something!" Kyungsoo added.

Now I was even more confused! 
What do they have to tell me?