Chapter 19

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

19 years ago :Baek POV :

 

That was a great trip today! I was happy because my mother showed me today how I can change my form into a cat! I love cats they are pretty and so nice to be with!

I go through the forest and passed a house.

I have almost passed it as a scream let me freeze!

"Help me! Please I'm afraid! Mum! Dad!" The voice screamed out in fear.
It was a girls voice.

I turned around and run to that house. She needs help! As I peeked through the window I saw her! She can't be older than 3!
She was hold by a man that looks somehow familiar... he silenced her with his hands over .

"You will be our rescue little girl! So behave!" A familiar voice said!

She cried and tried to break free. I need to help her she is only a baby! 
I thought how to enter and help her but my thoughts were interrupted by voices behind me! I decided to hide first! I go around the corner and hid behind the trash can!

"She is here I feel it!" A woman's voice cried. She must be her mum!

"I will get her back darling don't cry!" A man's voice spoke up.

And then chaos broke out! As I peeked again I saw many shape shifter fighting against these two people! One person I saw let me freeze!

The couple who tried to rescue her daughter were beating up! The woman fall on the ground and one of the shape shifter who was in a wolfs form attacks her! 

I couldn't look.... I heard the man crying!
"No!....Miranda!" He cried and fell on his knees!

I got teared up! What is happening? They only want their daughter back! Why do they kill the mum? I don't know my own species anymore! This is unacceptable and not right! For what reason it will be, it's not right to kill!

A sob I heard let me look to the right. The little girl who was now trying to escape cried even harder! She was getting weak!

I didn't think twice, I grabbed her hand and take her away from here!
And I swear to myself to never come back again! I will protect her from these monsters who were once my family!

 

Xiumin POV :

 

Baekhyun had to stop a few times telling the story! I know it has been hard for him!
I feel a little sorry to him because he has to recall these memories again! 

"So he said she will rescue the shape shifter? You said he was familiar do you know who he was?" I asked softly.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath and blinked to get rid of the tears that were building in his eyes.

"I don't know to be honest...he was familiar and all I can recall was I was shocked as I saw him..."

Ok,that's not much but maybe when he sees him again than he can tell! I thought.

"Thank you for telling me Baekhyun! I know it's not a good memory that you had to recall so...I'm thankful that you told me!" I said and bowed.

He shaked his head: 
"No it's okay! As long as it helps protect Lynn!"

"It will! The more information we get the more we know how to protect her!" I explained.

My father told me that the matter with Lynn probably has to do something with the shape shifter. But he didn't tell me more....

I have to find out about that! I mean she will be my wife later! I have to protect her and I can only do this when I know how!

This thought let me frown. When did I accepted the fact that she will be my wife?
I mean I was against it at first, wasn't I?
She did tell me that she hasn't a boyfriend but what if she didn't like me in that way?
Baekhyun was all of her life beside her, what if...? What if she fell in love with him when she knows about his true identity?
And what if he likes her??
I gathered my courage and ask him:

"I know that is a personal question but... do you love her?" I ask carefully and a little bit scared for the answer.

He only smirkes at me and giggled.

"Maybe" he simply said.

Maybe??? He is so long with her, he has to know if he has feelings for her! I thought. And it's important for me because I will step aside if that's the case! For her!

Now Baekhyun only laughs at my confused expression!

"I do love her!" He said as he was done laughing.

That let me freeze. I knew it! I nod at him feeling a little down.

"I truly love her! But my love for her is different from yours! I can see it, your love I mean. He said quietly.

That makes me look at him.
"Huh?"

"Figure it out yourself!" He said and stood up. "I will go home for now!"

We shake hands as we were at the castle's door.
"Take care Baekhyun and be careful on your way!"
With that I send him off.

>Figure it out yourself< he said... 
*sigh* why does he have to speaks in riddles?

 

Heechul POV :

 

It's late already! Why isn't he here?
I waited for an hour now!
The mission that master Siwon gave me was simple.

-meet him 
-tell him I found his father
-and let him come with me (untouched)

*sigh* what should I do when he don't want? He said I should bring him untouched, so I can't even knock him out!

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt his presence! I looked at him! 
"He is pretty!" I smiled
Maybe when I get a little flirty... 
I smirked. He was now near enough!

"Hey pretty boy!" I said and smiled my pretties smile to him!