Chapter 11

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Lynn's POV :

 

"Your up?" The guy with the familiar voice asked me.

I feel a little lost and I don't know what to say... after a little while I found my voice:

"I am so sorry!" I said while sitting up and bowing deep! "I am not a thief! I don't know how I come here! I was at the field and...and there was..." I couldn't say more because a laugh makes me look up to the guy again.

"Ha...haha! I am sorry but your so funny" the guy said suppressing his laughter.

"Why....?" I was confused!

"You are waking up in a stranger's bed without knowing why you are here and the only thing you can think of is apologizing!? He began to giggle again.

Now that he puts it that way he was right! Why should I apologize. Yeah I came here "uninvited" (to say it nicely) and yes I were hiding like a thief.... BUT he brought me to his bedroom (even when he did it with good intentions). And he is a stranger! I don't know him at all! What if he has bad intentions?? I should have been at least a little bit at guard! 
With a quick move I brought the bed sheets before me as if that would really help! 

This makes him giggle again. Am I that funny???

"Don't be scared princess! You are save here. Maybe saver than elsewhere you could ever be! I am Xiumin by the way" He grinned at me and raised his hand to shake mine.

I looked into his eyes surprised by the nickname he used. He seems familiar! I don't know why but this face and his voice.. I feel like I heard it before... but I couldn't find out from where...

"I am...Lynn." I said and raised my hand to shake his.

As soon as we brought our hands together a silence took over us. His skin is soft and warm.

My thoughts were disturbed as the door opened.
We both looked at the person entering the room. (Still holding each other's hands). "Oh she's awake??"

 

Xiumin POV :

 

Her eyes are beautiful....that's all I could think about as I looked into them. She was so adorable while sleeping!

As the door to my room opened my friend and guardian Tao entered. Why does he always have such a timing??

"Oh she's awake??" He asked cheerfully.
He looked at us for a while and his eyes landed at our still locked hands. With a grin he said: 
"Did I interrupt you or something?"

We looked at each other again and both our eyes landed on our hands. As if we get burned we both let go of each other.

"Ah....Tao could you bring something to eat for her? She must be hungry!" I said in hectic.
As if her stomach would confirm me it began to growl.

I looked at her again. She blushed a little and put her hands to her stomach.
How cute....

Tao who enjoyed the awkward moment grins.
"Sure. I will be back in a minute"

Great....how great! This is embarrassing I thought as I face palmed myself in my mind.