Home

Stay Strong Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news about Daniel not participating in wanna one schedules for a while was all over the place, the boy didn't pay it much attention since he was resting in the hospital and his manager never talked about it because Daniel was already stressed out and he didn't need to discuss it further with him.

Daniel woke up that morning with a strong headache, it didn't seem to be getting any better. He looked around, his manager was sleeping sitting down on a chair next to him. He felt guilty, he's worrying people around him, he didn't have the chance to see his friends yet but he was sure that they probably were worried as well.

He sighed and tried to sit up causing his manager to wake up "Hey you're up?" he asked as he moved closer to the younger on the bed, Daniel nodded "Do you feel any better today?" 

"My head hurts a bit, but I guess I'm fine" he answered, his voice a bit weak 

"Okay, let me get the doctor, it's been 2 days now, maybe he'll be able to give you something else to help you with that"

Daniel nodded and his manager stood up and called the doctor. When the doctor examined Daniel for the 10th time in the last 2 days, he finally showed some relieved expressions 

"You're getting a lot better Daniel" he stated, Daniel smiled a little "Yeah I guess, I don't get dizzy anymore, and my throat is a lot better, now it's just the headache" 

"Your fever is almost gone too ... almost" Daniel was afraid that doctor will have to keep him in the hospital longer and he hated the idea "But ..." continued the doctor "It's nothing much really, you'll be fine" 

"Really?" Daniel questioned "Can I go home now doctor?" 

"Well" ... "We will have to see about that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter