Fan Sign: Part 3

Stay Strong Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung put Daniel back to bed and actually layed down with him. The younger felt terribly hot sleeping next to him and Jisung couldn't stop trailing him with his eyes making sure that he was comfortable enough, then he drifted off to get some sleep too.

About 3 hours later, JaeHwan came in inside the sick boy's room with his hair all done. He walked to where Daniel and Jisung were sleeping and gently pressed a hand against Daniel's forehead, it was still warm. JaeHwan sighed then moved to tap his leader's exposed shoulders, he needed to wake him up in order to start getting ready. Jisung opened his eyes a little alarmed "It's ok Hyung it's just me ... manager Hyung wants you and the others to start getting ready"

Jisung blinked a couple of times and nodded, he slowly got off bed and took a quick look at Daniel who was peacefully sleeping, he had to wake him up. He set up then gently shook him while softly calling his name. Daniel opened his eyes and immediately gave his attention to his leader "God you look awefull" Jisung exclaimed and Danile chuckled "I do ?"

"Yeah ... just don't over do it today and come  straight back home to rest ok ?"

"Sure I'll Hyung"

Shortly after that, he stood trailing behind his Hyung to get ready. He wore a think large black hoodie that made his shiney grey hair stand out in a marvellous way. Everyone was too careful around him until they reached the fan sign where their fans waited impatiently for them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter