Doctor

Stay Strong Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung put Daniel gently on his bed, the younger looked awfull, his face pale as a paper, cheeks with a burning shade of red and sweaty all over.
Jisung run his hand over Danile's face feeling the heat coming out from him and sighing in the process. He looked around himself, wasn't Minhyun just behind him?

He quickly checked Danile's breaths and was glad that he was fine, a little shallow but okay for now. He stood up heading to the door when SungWoon brusted inside

"Minhyun told me, is he okay?" Jisung sighed "I don't know, he's unconscious" SungWon kneeled in front of Daniel touching his forehead "Gosh he's burning up"

"I know, I just ... did Minhyun call our Manager?" 

"Yes, he did, he'll bring a doctor with him" 

"I'll get ice water and a towel, we can help him "

SungWon's eyes never left Daniel's sleeping form scanning him for any signs of discomfort while he was talking to Jisung "Yes please go"

Meanwhile, Jaehyun and GuanLin were standing next to Minhyun talking to their manager on the phone, Jisung passed through them to the kitchen where he looked for an empty bowl, filled it with cold water and some ice from the fridge and brought a clean towel. Daehwi and Woojin followed behind him "Hyung do you need help?"

"No Woojin-ah I'm fine" He waved them off as he continued to prepare things and as he was about to leave, he turned to the two boys remembering something "Actually, could you find me some clean clothes? Daniel needs to change and I can't find anything"

"Yes sure, we will find something Hyung" Daehwi answered and trailed right behind his leader leaving the kitchen to go fetch something comfortable for Daniel to wear 

Jisung came back inside the room with the bowl of iced water placing it on the small bed side table. A few seconds later, MinHyun came in as Jisung started rensing the towel in the cold water. SungWoon brushed Daniel's hair off his face carefully feeling the radiating heat once again, then Jisung firmly put the towel on the other's forehead. 

"MinHyun-ah you called our Manager right ? He's getting a doctor right?" SungWoon asked worriedly looking at MinHyun

"Yes Hyung h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter