Scolding

Disco Queen
Blackpink were now in a new hipster restaurant for lunch. 
 
Jisoo scanned the menu with intense eyes. "I hope the food is good."
 
Lisa's stomach growled. "I'm hungryyyyy. Can we order now please?"
 
Jennie nodded. "Lets! And after that shall we do our vlive?"
 
Chaeyoung replied, "Better after ordering or after the foods arrived?"
 
"Ah right, maybe after our foods arrived? At least the appetizers?", suggested Jennie. 
 
Jisoo was calling a waitress to take their order when Lisa's phone rang. It was from an unknown number. 
 
"Yeobseyo?"
 
"Yehet!"
 
Lisa's eyes widen with surprise. She quickly got up from her seat. "Unnies, please order for me!" Then she passed the table occupied by their managers then went straight to the ladies toilet, relieved to find it empty. 
 
"Sehun sunbaenim! What... I mean, how???", she asked in confusion. Her heart jumped when she heard his voice. 
 
Sehun was lying on the bed of his hotel room. He grinned. "I asked a good friend of mine that happens to be your YG sunbaenim."
 
She frowned. He's good friends with someone from YG? Who? Then she remembered him saying that he sometimes play video games with Winner's Mino. Oh my God, Mino oppa?? Lisa put a mental note to scold her sunbaenim later. 
 
"What time is it there? You're having lunch now?", asked Sehun who was picturing a flustered Lisa. She must be really surprised I called her.
 
She glanced at her watch. "Uhm it's 12.13 PM here. Yes, I'm about to have lunch. What time is it there?" 
 
"11.13 PM.
 
"Are you okay? Why is your voice hoarse?", asked Lisa a bit worried. "It's almost midnight there, why aren't you asleep? You just finished your concert, right?"
 
He chuckled. "For a person who doesn't want to get a call from me, you sure talk a lot." He sneezed. "Ah excuse me. Yeah we were having dinner after the concert but I left earlier. The hyungs are still at the restaurant I assume."
 
"You don't sound good. Get some rest. Do you have an early schedule tomorrow?"
 
He answered, "No, I don't have an early schedule tomorrow. Are you trying to get rid of me?"
 
"Yes. We're about to do vlive soon. And you need to rest, Sehun sunbaenim", replied Lisa. 
 
He arched his eyebrows. "I'm touched. Oh wow vlive? I'm gonna watch you then."
 
Her eyes widen. "What? You'd rather watch me than rest??"
 
Sehun chuckled. I actually missed teasing her. "Fine. I'll rest while watching your vlive."
 
She rolled her eyes. "Ugh whatever. Then you have to drink some vitamin or medicine while you're at it. Or I'll scold you."
 
"Ooooooh Lisa-yaya so scaryyyy. Yes mom, will do. Geez, you sound like Junmyeon hyung just now." He smiled. "Okay then I better let you get back to your unnies. I'll call you again."
 
"Okay." She nodded. "Get well soon, Sehun sunbaenim."
 
"Thanks! Bye~", said Sehun before hanging up the phone. He eyed the ceiling. She's worried about me huh? Damn my heart feels warm. He touched his chest. 
 
Lisa looked oddly at her mobile phone. Weird, I'm not actually pissed off that he called me. Rather... She shrugged. It's been two weeks since they last met, honestly Lisa didn't feel that she missed him that much but she was somewhat glad hearing his voice just now. Class Zero did felt a bit empty these days. Huh he didn't even ask about his precious Disco room...
 
She went back to Blackpink's table and found all the appetizers already placed neatly. 
 
"Ya Nalalisa! Where have you been?", scolded Jisoo. "We're about to start the vlive!"
 
"Sorry unnies! Had an important call", said Lisa apologetically. Ok since when is HE important?
 
Chaeyoung clapped her hands. "Time to eat! Please unnies? I'm hungryyyyy."
 
"Ahh Pasta so cute, how can we refuse", commented Jisoo. 
 
Jennie said, "Ok let's start our vlive then. Ready everyone?"
 
==vlive on==
 
"Hi everyoneeee!"
 
They all waved to the camera. 
 
Jennie gave a thin smile. "We're having lunch now. Have all of you ate lunch yet?"
 
Chaeyoung and Jisoo were already invading the appetizers. 
 
"Ooh Thai shrimp spring rolls!", said Lisa excitedly. 
 
"Ahh it reminds me of the one we ate at Bangkok", commented Jennie, remembering her and Lisa's holiday in Thailand. 
 
Lisa nodded passionately. "That was so gooooood, right unnie??"
 
"Ah when you guys went to Bangkok? Envious", said Jisoo. 
 
"Let's go together--the four of us--some day!", spoke Chaeyoung with a dreamy tone. Mouth full of chicken skewer. 
 
"Meanwhile we can ask Lisa to cook for us", suggested Jennie. Her eyes scanning the comments that popped up rapidly. 
 
Jisoo's eyes grew big with excitement. "Ah yes! It's been a while since you've cooked Thai for us. Why Lalisa???"
 
Lisa gave her the are-you-sure-you-want-to-eat-my-cooking look. 
 
"Someone's asking 'Is Lisa's cooking good?'", said Jennie then laughed. 
 
Chaeyoung giggled. "Well A for effort. But not for Thai food. She actually kind of at it but we eat it anyway."
 
The maknae gave Chaeyoung a geez-thanks glare. 
 
Jisoo suddenly bursted out laughing. "There's a comment 'I want Pad Thai. Cook for me, Lisa' and the username is Disco King for Lisa."
 
Chaeyoung also laughed. "He must really be a fan of yours!"
 
Lisa's mouth hung open. Disco King for Lisa?? Oh wow. Okay sunbaenim, you're really watching us right now huh.
 
"Well Disco King, my answer is... No", she replied while grinning evily. 
 
Jennie explained, "Everyone, our Lisa here doesn't just cook for anyone. Especially Thai food, she's very picky as in who she'd cook it for."
 
"Although the taste can't be guaranteed", added Jisoo. 
 
The maknae protested, "Aah unnie!"
 
---
 
Meanwhile in New York... 
 
"Aishhh so that's why she wouldn't cook me Pad Thai", said an irritated Sehun. He frowned. She's not good at cooking? But the food she cooked me was okay. Or was I really just hungry back then?
 
He scratched his head. Well at least I get to see her face again. And her weird antics. She really doesn't try to be cool eh.
 
He chuckled as the unnies picked on Lisa again. 
 
---
 
"Okay everyoneee! Now we're going to finish our lunch nice and quietly", said Jisoo who was preparing to end their vlive. Their foods were halfway of being finished. 
 
"Thanks for watching and thanks for the comments!", said Chaeyoung in English. 
 
"Don't forget to consume vitamins and medicines for you out there who's sick! Seems like it's already flu season. Get plenty of rest, everyone!", said Lisa, pointing and waving to the camera. 
 
Jennie giggled. "Whoah doctor Lisa! That is so random."
 
"Ah you know me, unnie", replied Lisa cooly. 
 
"See you next time, everyone! Love you all Blinkies!"
 
The four of them ended the live broadcast with a cute smile. 
 
==vlive off==
 
"Blinkies?", wondered Sehun. "Aah that's the fandom's name." Am I a Blink now? He laughed at that thought. 
 
He was already under his blanket, preparing to sleep. "Tsk Lisa-ya secretly scolding me on live broadcast..."
 
But she still thought of me during it.
 
Darkness filled the room as he turned off the lights. "Why are the boys not back yet?", he muttered to himself. Sehun was waiting for Junmyeon, his roommate.
 
His phone talk earlier with Lisa came in mind. Truthfully he wanted to complain to her that he was a bit sick (he needed some attention from someone besides his mom and members) and was surprised she actually noticed it first without him having to tell her. It just made him more sure that Lisa was a caring person. Well yeah I think I've noticed that since the day she brought me her homemade dinner. She seemed a bit worried about him too now and that made him happy. I think I owe Mino. His friend was surely surprised that he asked for his hobae's phone number (and Sehun made sure he wouldn't tell anyone). He really had to supressed the urge to text or call her since he arrived in America. A smug smile appeared on his face before sleep caught him.