Night Swim

Disco Queen
Lisa was tapping her fingers on the floor with a calculated look on her face. She just finished her workout at Class Zero. This time she got the Disco Room that slowly became her favorite as well. 
 
She glanced at the clock on her mobile phone then leaned on the wall. The room was dark, with only the disco ball spinning around and giving a ghostly glow. She came to love this room, all because of that one sunbaenim (who Lisa thought was weird), but now she couldn't enjoy the room without thinking of him every now and then. 
 
"Weird guy and his posessiveness over this room...", whispered Lisa. 
 
The same weird sunbaenim who last week told her to come today and accompany him swimming. 
 
"What do you mean I need a reason to ask you to go swimming with me? It's for the Pad Thai you've never cooked for me till now."
 
She puffed out her cheeks. So he's still demanding me to cook for him huh?
 
It was not that Lisa didn't want to cook for him, but cooking a homemade Thai dish and giving it to a guy was a big deal for her (Besides she couldn't cook very well. She even consulted with her chef dad when she made the Korean dishes for Sehun). She wanted to save it for someone special. Or for a special ocassion. She've cooked Thai meals for her members and family of course, but never for a guy. And she wanted to keep it that way. 
 
Will he be mad if I bail out on this weird "invitation" of his? I mean, seriously night swimming of two idols of different from two different companies???? Oh my God, what if YG finds out?! What if the unnies find out???!
 
So far her members knew that Lisa sometimes chat with Sehun whenever she visits Class Zero and they've never really made a big deal out of it (although sometimes she could feel the teasing look Jennie and Jisoo gave her). 
 
"Okay getting find out is scarier than making him mad", decided Lisa. She stood up and put her belongings to the gym bag, switched off the disco ball then proceed to the door. Then she stopped. 
 
I once cheered him up, now I'm going to make him upset? She eyed her gym bag where inside her long sleeved swimsuit was folded neatly. Lisa sighed. "I'm sure he'll understand, right?" I'll cook him a three course meal If I have to later.
 
The hall was deserted. Lisa tip toed her way to the stairs when suddenly a figure appeared at the top of it. 
 
"Sorry I'm late, Lisa-ya!" 
 
She half groaned. Sehun stood before her with an apologetic smile. He developed a habit of calling her Lisa-ya instead of Lisa-ah due to Blackpink's song Boombayah (sometimes he even called her Lisa-yaya). He was looking left and right, making sure all the dance rooms were empty. 
 
"I thought you were already at the swimming pool?", asked both of them at the same time. 
 
"Uh. I actually just cooled off after finishing my work out", explained Lisa who tried not getting into detail as of why she was heading to the stairs instead of the lift. 
 
"My meeting at SM took longer than I thought", said Sehun. "Ah I get it! You must have waited for me to pick you up at the Disco room and since I came really late, you thought I didn't come, did you?"
 
"I--", one look at Sehun's happy face made her escape plan shattered. "Uh. That's right." Dammit Lisa, don't lie!
 
He grinned. "Thought so. I'm glad I caught you before you left. Let's go~!"
He took her arm and dragged her along to the lift. 
 
Curse you and your smile, sunbaenim!, thought Lisa who didn't have the heart to wipe off the happiness from his face. She was getting used to see him smile and laugh now. 
 
This girl really can't lie. I knew she would try to escape, thought Sehun with a satisfied smirk. 
 
They both separately went into each changing rooms. Lisa deliberately took her time changing into her swimsuit. 
 
"YA LISA-YA! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE DAEJUN AWARDS, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE IN THERE?"
 
She hit her forehead to the wall and groaned. "Aghh! What have you gotten yourself into, Lalisa?!" 
 
Ok just humor him. Swim for five minutes and just get it over with. She nodded at the mirror then wrapped her whole body in a large towel. 
 
Sehun was already in the pool and doing a butterfly when Lisa got out of her changing room. She sat on a chair then watched him enjoying his swim. 
 
"Are you just going to watch me swim?", asked Sehun while getting closer to the pool side where Lisa was sitting. 
 
She shrugged. "Yes if I can help it."
 
He chuckled while resting his arms at the edge of the pool. "ert."
 
"You're the one who's ert, Sehun sunbaenim. I told you to wear a long sleeved swim top!", protested Lisa.
 
"You don't seem to mind earlier though?" He raised an eyebrow. 
 
She blushed. "I do. Did. I mean... Agh you know!". She threw her hands in slight frustration. 
 
He grinned then nodded teasingly. "Okay I get it. So you won't come into the pool if I don't wear it right? Fine."
 
"You can catch a cold as well. The weather's still cold", added Lisa. 
 
He got out the pool while Lisa put her gaze on anywhere but him. "Ah worried about me? Then we must be the only two crazy people to swim in this kind of weather." He went to the chair where he already put his swim top, goggle, and towel. 
 
She rolled her eyes. "You're the one who wanted to swim, Sehun sunbaenim. YOU."
 
"And you're my perfect companion", whispered Sehun in her ear. The water drops from his hair fell on Lisa's shoulder. 
 
She jumped at his voice. "Aahh Sehun sunbaenim, please stop doing thatttt!" Lisa sighed a relief seeing him already in his long sleeved swim top. 
 
He asked cooly, "Doing what?"
 
"Saying something suddenly in my earssss!" She cupped both of her ears. 
 
He flashed a teasing smirk. "Can't help it." Sehun eyed her. "Uh are you planning to swim like that?"
 
Lisa just realized she was still wrapped in her large beach towel. She blinked innocently. "Uhm. Of course not." She quickly threw the towel to her chair then ran to the pool and dipped herself in. 
 
"Wuahhhh cold cold! IT'S COLD", She hugged herself under water. 
 
He joined her in the pool. "Just swim."
 
She did a dog padle while singing, "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming~♪"
 
Sehun laughed. "Finding Nemo?" He went to dive then did a . 
 
"Show off-er", commented Lisa. 
 
After a few minutes, she was on the other side of the pool opposite Sehun. 
He was sitting on the pool stairs while Lisa was holding on to the hand-rail. 
 
Sehun stared at the humming Lisa and wondered how they ended up here. If months ago somebody told me that I would get close to Blackpink's maknae and even have a night swimming together I would probably laugh my off thinking that person is crazy.
 
Meanwhile Lisa was also lost in her thought. I don't think I've ever had a night swim with a friend who is a guy. Is this normal in Korea? I guess if we're friends... Wait, are we even friends? A sunbae-hobae relationship is more like it. But do a normal sunbae-hobae of different have a night swim together?
 
She shook her head. Confused. Then she realized that Sehun was swimming towards her. She swiftly swam away, causing him to stop and frowned. 
 
"Ya! Why are you moving away?"
 
Her hands held on to the edge of the pool and she crept away slowly. "Because what if someone comes and finds us together huh?? Go awayyyy~"
 
He rolled his eyes. "You're the one who said it's actually still cold to swim. No one in their right minds would come to swim here."
 
"You do realize, Sehun sunbaenim, that you're the one who asked me to accompany you swimming. Are you saying you're not in the right mind now?" Lisa was still trying to shoo him away with hand gestures. 
 
He was also holding on to the edge of the pool now. "Hmm maybe I am?"
 
She pulled herself up to sit on the hand-rail. 
 
"Lisa-yaya."
 
"I will still protest that nickname you've given me." She glanced annoyingly at him. "But yes, what is it Sehun sunbaenim?"
 
"Tomorrow I'm leaving to America for EXO's concerts. Will probably travel for a month or so."
 
Lisa's eyes widen. "Wow congrats!"
 
"Thanks. That's why I had a long meeting today", he grinned but his expression turned serious quickly. "That's why..."
 
She tilted her head. 
 
"Give me your number."
 
Lisa slipped and fell to the water. "Wh--what??"
 
Sehun pouted. "Give me your number so I can call you from there." He just realized he never knew her number because they always see each other often here. He would mostly go to her dance room to talk to her after finishing his practice, and they would inform each other of their planned schedules to visit Class Zero. Mostly the visits were in accordance to their plans, but sometimes they're not and thus they didn't get to meet up. 
 
She frowned. "Why would you want to call me?"
 
He sighed then frowned back. "To check up on things. Like how is Class Zero and my beloved Disco room. And other stuffs."
 
"Your Disco room will still be there when you're back. I can guard it for you", replied Lisa. "Besides, you can also contact Yoona unnie for this."
 
"Is that a no?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Wait, so yes then?"
 
"Yes for the no, I'm not going to give you my number."
 
"Agh why? Why whyyy?"
 
She shrugged. "I'm not allowed to give it to a male--especially an idol."
 
"But I'm not just a male idol. We're... friends." Okay, he felt weird saying that. 
 
Lisa blinked like a lost puppy. "We... are...?" She felt weird hearing that. 
 
"I'm going to be bored out there. What if I need to talk to youuuuu."
 
"Sehun sunbaenim, you'll be fine. Besides you have eight other people to talk to."
 
He groaned then suddenly grabbed both of her cheeks. "You're just like Vivi! Both of you never listen to what I sayyyy."
 
Lisa pinched both of his cheeks as well. "Well I don't have to listen anyways, I'm not your doggggg."
 
He let go of his hands, put them on the hand-rail then splashed some water at her. "You remind me of him most of the times."
 
She also put her hand on the hand-rail and splashed him back. "Ugh stop it!"
 
"Give. Me. Your. Number." 
 
Splash. 
 
"How. About. No."
 
Splash. 
 
"It's a sunbae's privilege."
 
Splash. 
 
"More like abuse of a privilege."
 
Splash. 
 
This went on for a minute until Yoona stepped out of the lift and spotted them. 
 
"........ You guys good?"
 
Her question made the both of them jumped then turned their attention to her. 
 
"Noona!"
 
"Unnie!"
 
"I was just checking to see the stock of towels and toiletries. Sorry for disturbing", teased Yoona. "But wow you youngsters, swimming in this weather!"
 
"Yoona unnie, what do you mean by disturbing?? Noooooo it's nothing like that", defended Lisa quickly. Cheeks all red. 
 
Sehun nodded. "Not even close."
 
She giggled. "Whatever you guys say then. Carry on." Yoona went to the changing rooms but then turned her body towards them again. "Just so you know, I value my clients' privacy highly. Your secret's safe with me." She winked before leaving the two dumbfounded idols. 
 
They glanced at each other. 
 
"See now she misunderstood usssssss."
 
"Not my faultttttt."
 
They splashed at each other again.