Date

My sweet wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After whole day full of class and study, Mina call Jeongyeon to pick her up but Jeongyeon is busy with her work and have no time to answer the phone call from Mina so Mina just send a text to Jeongyeon. 

To Jeongyeon: " Jeongie my class is over now so when you can pick me up?. Right after she send a text to Jeongyeon, she got a phone call from her.

Jeongyeon: " i'll be right there in 15 minute just wait there okay princess". Mina was blushing when Jeongyeon call her a princess and Mina just say " okay " through the phone call.

Just like Jeongyeon say 15 minutes, she arrived in front of the gate and get out of the car while holding a bouquet of flowers and waving her hand to Mina. Seem like Mina didn't notice that Jeongyeon already arrive in front of her college gate so jeongyeon just shout out loud because she doesn't have another option but to shout.

Jeongyeon: "Myoui Mina!!" Jeongyeon shout and caught the student attention to her but she just give them smile that make the female students melt away because of her smile. Mina was shock when her name being called out loud and she turned around to see who called her by her full name in front of the college gate that caught students attention was there. Mina make her way to Jeongyeon while close her face with both of her hand to cover up her embarrassment. Before she could reach her destination, Sana and Momo call her and start running towards her while waving their hand together and Mina stop her walk and waiting for her friends come to her to walk together with them. They arrive at where Jeongyeon stand still.

Sana:" who is this? Mina-chan".

Mina: "who?".

Sana: "he so handsome and hot". When Sana say "he", Jeongyeon smirk to Sana that make Sana face blush. But before Mina could introduce Jeongyeon to them, Jeongyeon interrupted her.

Jeongyeon: " Not 'he' but her Miss Minatozaki " and Jeongyeon smile and take out her hand for hand shake.

Sana: " Hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana and how do you know my parents name?. While gladly take Jeongyeon hand for hand shake.

Jeongyeon :" I saw your picture in your father office and that why I recognized you as the daughter of Minatozaki".

Sana: " Wow, what a good memory you have".

Jeongyeon: " thank you for your compliment Sana-ssi". And this must be the Hirai daughter right?. While looking at Momo.

Momo:" I'm Hirai Momo and you can call me momo and you right".

Jeongyeon :" Yoo Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter