Friend2

My sweet wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the day has come for Mina to start her study life and meet with her childhood friend in Hanlim Multi Art School. So without second thought, she walk toward the bathroom and take shower then after she finish her bath, she put on some clothes and ready for her new life as a student and also a wife to be." Let go" Mina murmured to herself while put both of her hand in the air. She didn't realize that Jeongyeon watch every single move that she made or what she did until Jeongyeon shout at her and say"you look cute with the hand the air but you need to hurry". Mina doesn't hear what Jeongyeon say to her until Jeongyeon shout out loud a little bit "yahhh, pretty lady come on, hurry up I'll send you to the college and yeah you look cute with your hand in the air". Jeongyeon smile and smirk to her. Mina was blushing hard and make her move towards Jeongyeon. 

Mina: " okay, Jeongie "

Jeongyeon :"what did you call me just now"??(with serious tone)

Mina: " Jeongie, why? You don't like it?". But answer with trembling voice. She didn't know that Jeongyeon will talk to her with the serious tone and that make her shock but she just make sure that her face didn't show how shock she is when she heard the seriousness Jeongyeon voice.

Jeongyeon: "well,only special person can call me with that name which is my family and friend".

Mina: " well,I'm your friends too. Am I not special to you?.Mina smile and showing her gummy smile to Jeongyeon even though she was afraid that Jeongyeon will angry at her because she always give an answer everytime Jeongyeon talk to her.

Jeongyeon :" if you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter