House2

My sweet wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Early morning in the kitchen 

Jeongyeon just finish her daily routine which is joging at the park and sit up in her gym room at underground room. After that she heading to the kitchen to grab something to drink and also she want to make a breakfast for both of them. Mina waking up lazily with hungry stomach but she ignore her hungry stomach first and heading to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth with speed because she starving and craving for bacon and egg with bread. After she finish brush her teeth, Mina immediately run like a kid heading to the kitchen and mean while Jeongyeon already cook some bacon and egg but because she still thristy, she grab one bottle of orange juice and open the bottle cap and drink it with speedy. Unfortunately the orange juice was spill in Jeongyeon clothes and without thinking of anything she just grab her shirt and exposed her hot body and Mina happen to see that with shock eye and screaming and make Jeongyeon shock too and see Mina closed her eyes with of her hand. Jeongyeon immediately run towards Mina because she worried about her because of bug or something else but Jeongyeon didn't realize that she only wearing a sport bra and sweat pant and that the reason why Mina was scream.

Jeongyeon:" Mina-ssi are you okay? I mean where is the bug"? While hugging Mina shoulders with both of her hand and with worries voice.

Mina: "Ermmmmm..Sorry". In Mina though "don't come any closer". Mina didn't remove both of her hand because she know that her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter