Special Day

My sweet wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day when Jeongyeon and Mina will tie a knot between them and Mina was being nervous. * why am I being so nervous like this, stupid2x. Calm down Mina, it's not like she want to be your real wife anyway. It's just pretend so that both our parents happy. That all.*. That was all in Mina mind.

The event will start in 2pm and Jeongyeon is no where to be found because she busy calling her two best friend to gain some strength before enter into her newlywed life because it's different from managing business to managing a wife. Even though she know Mina is now her officially friend and she know Mina very well but not to well because sometimes she couldn't figure out what is Mina was thinking.

Jeongyeon: hey, bro what are you two doing?

Chaeyong: Nothing, just finish breakfast with my baby. Why are you video calling us when you have such important day today?. Ask Chaeyong 

Jeongyeon: Just that I need some courage from both of you and Jihyo. 

Chaeyong: hey, Jihyo will come right?.  Don't worry too much bro, you will eventually can do this. You are the sweetest person in the world beside you are responsible person. You can do this okay, just be patience and always be by her side.

Jeongyeon: she will come or maybe not. I don't know bro. I need three of you by my side but only Jihyo could make it. I hope you two could come too.

Chaeyong: hey, don't be sad and we're sorry because we couldn't come but I promise you bro when I finished my project here, I'll will came to Korea and see you okay.

Jeongyeon just nodded and give Chaeyong disappointed face. Jeongyeon hang up the video call with her bro and heading to the event because her phone was ringing like hundreds time when her father call her because she already late for that event.

Father Yoo:" hey buddy, where are you?. The event will start in a minute. Come on hurry up Jeongie or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter