Date3

My sweet wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon:"Miss Mina, are you finish admiring the flower and the art?".

Mina:" Not yet Jeongie, I still want to take pictures every single flower here". Not even looking at Jeongyeon when she spoken. 

Jeongyeon:" how about you stop looking at the flower and looking at me instead because I'm more hot than the flower you know". Jeongyeon smile. 

Mina:"ewww, why I would do that, you not that hot Yoo Jeongyeon and the flower is more attractive than you". While make the disgust face but still not looking at Jeongyeon. 

Jeongyeon:" aww,that hurts my feeling Mina-ssi"." come on are not you hungry?".

Mina:" okay2. Just because I'm starving right now". As she don't want to leave over there. 

Jeongyeon :" you can take as many pictures as you want when we finish eating and you can come here whatever you want princess. Come on I don't want the food is getting cold".

Mina:"you promise me that you will take me here whenever I want".

Jeongyeon:" if I'm not that busy but you can come here with uncle Lee. 

Mina:" wait, why you call Mr.Lee uncle? Are not he your assistance right?".

Jeongyeon:" yes, he is my assistant but he been with me since I was child and I assume he is my uncle because he always with me whether I have a bad day or good day. More like he is apart of my life and family. 

 This is the first time Jeongyeon take a dinner, she usually only take a breakfast and lunch because she always get home in midnight or dawn to finish her work. More like she barely not at home when she into her work. 

 

Jeongyeon hold Mina hand and guide her to the dining table and it just simple dinner like there is food, drink and flower in the middle of the table. 

Mina:" Wow, I thought there gonna be candlelight dinner when you mention a "date". Jeongyeon feel unbelievable with this woman in front of her saying something like that because she never thought to do a romantic dinner actually, even she want to but she don't want to rush for everything. she just mention a "date" because that the only way to get an excuse to avoid from Jihyo to keep nagging at her to stop working late until midnight. Also as a thanks because Mina want to be her friend even though they gonna be married soon because their a stranger from the start. 

Jeongyeon:" So you expect me to do a romantic dinner when I mentioned a "date". While she pull the chair to make Mina sit on the chair before her.

Mina :" I'm not. Just saying." Defending herself from getting more embarrassed(I never thought I'm gonna say something that embarrassing from my mouth). Jeongyeon don't want to spoil the moment so she just let it be and give Mina the chopsticks first before her and they begin to digging into the food and enjoy the food. After they finish fulfill their stomach, Jeongyeon ask Mina follow her upstairs.

 

 

As they go to the upstairs, Jeongyeon ask Mina to take a seat first and enjoy the view because she forget something at the car. As Jeongyeon gone to take something at her car, Mina enjoy the view from there because their in the small town but here she could see all the buildings and tower over here. She just mesmerizing all this beautiful views and busy taking a picture and she didn't even realize that Jeongyeon already there.

Jeongyeon:"Mina-ssi here take it". Whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter