A Sleepover

Pot Shot

“Towels . . .” Taeyeon scurries to a drawer and pulls out a pink towel, “and pyjamas . . .”

“I want the fluffy one.”

“This?” Taeyeon points at the set of creamy white, woolly pyjamas.

“Yeah,” Tiffany replies.

But this is my favourite and I wanted to wear it tonight. Taeyeon takes the pyjamas out of the drawer and hands it to Tiffany. “There you go.”

“Thanks, sweetie.”

“You’re welcome, sugarbaby.”

Tiffany leans in and Taeyeon stops breathing. Why is she coming closer? Is she going to kiss me? Oh my God, she is, isn’t she? Oh my God. Oh my God.

“Wait for me, I won’t be long,” Tiffany whispers in her ear instead, and pulls away with a grin that says she knows.

Damn! I was totally played. Taeyeon clears . “Take your time. I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Once in the kitchen, Taeyeon stares at the stove and counter. What the heck am I doing? Closing her eyes and shaking her head at herself, Taeyeon sighs. She is out of her element here. Despite constant reminders to ‘just be herself’, she is still feeling awkward in this situation. Awkward and unsure. Yet curious. Curious to know how it would feel to kiss Tiffany.

Will be weird if I ask? Or should I try to initiate it? She was totally teasing me a while ago. She knew what she was doing. So I should just surprise her. Flip the tables on her. Yeah, I should totally do that.

Having a plan calms her down and she sets about boiling some water to make a cup of milk. There’s nothing better than a cup of warm milk before sleeping.

Tiffany doesn’t take long in the shower and Taeyeon’s blood begins to race when Tiffany approaches her with a wholesome smile, decked out in the cotton-candy-like pyjamas set.

Is she wearing shorts under that top or . . . holy crap, is she? I don’t see the shorts. Is she seriously coming out here in her —

“Whatcha doin’?”

“Nothing much. I boiled some water to make a glass of milk. Help yourself to it if you want.”

“Sounds awesome. I would absolutely love to have some warm milk.” Tiffany lifts her arm, reaching for a glass and Taeyeon catches a glimpse of the shorts under.

Thank God, she’s wearing shorts. What was I even thinking? Why would she not wear shorts?

“Why are you still standing there, staring at me like that?” Tiffany is looking at her with a grin of amusement. “Never seen a girl in pyjamas?”

“Just wanted to make sure you know where things are. Anyway, you seem to know my kitchen pretty well, so that’s good.” What about my revenge? Should I kiss her now? Now would be weird, wouldn’t it? No. Not now. I should get my revenge kiss after I shower. “My turn to shower,” Taeyeon announces and scurries away.

After entering the bathroom, Taeyeon ends up staring at her reflection in the mirror. “You’ve never had a problem kissing your boyfriends so what’s the fuss now? Just do it when the time is right and get your revenge.” She nods at herself, smiles, then strips to take a shower.

X

Tiffany is on the couch, waiting, when she exits the bathroom. Patting the couch, Tiffany invites Taeyeon to sit and points her chin at the two glasses of milk on the coffee table.

Aww, she made a glass of warm milk for me. “Is that for me?”

“No, I was planning on drinking two glasses of milk all by myself,” Tiffany replies with a roll of her eyes. “Duh.”

“Thanks.” Taeyeon plants her on the couch and reaches for a glass. “Were you waiting for me?”

“Mhm.”

“Aww, you didn’t have to.”

“Didn’t seem polite of me to get started without you when you let me shower first.”

“I appreciate the wait,” Taeyeon says with a smile and drinks another mouthful of milk. Tiffany giggles at her when she puts her glass down. “What?”

“You look like an old man,” Tiffany says with a laugh.

“Huh?” Taeyeon is confused until Tiffany gestures at her lips while laughing so hard that her laugh has gone silent. “Oh, c’mon, I don’t look like an old man.”

Tiffany shakes her head, still laughing in silence.

“Quit laughing or you’ll be sorry,” Taeyeon warns but Tiffany takes no heed, toppling onto her shoulder, shaking with silent laughter. This is my chance. “I warned you,” says Taeyeon as she swiftly plasters her lips over Tiffany’s, effectively transferring her milk moustache to the other woman. Holy , that felt good. “Ha! Now you look like an old man.”

Tiffany’s eyebrows are raised and shock is written in her eyes. Clearly, she had not been expecting to experience lip contact tonight. Taeyeon simply grins. Betcha weren’t expecting that!

“Why do you look so shocked? It’s not like our lips have never touched before.”

Tiffany her lips as she sits up and clears . “You took me by surprise is all.”

“That will teach you not to call me an old man.”

A gleam flashes in Tiffany’s eyes. “Is that all I have to do?”

“Huh?”

“If I want a kiss, all I have to do is call you an old man?”

Plan A backfired and I don’t have a Plan B. “No. It doesn’t work like that.”

“But you just kissed me because I called you an old man.”

“I was transferring my milk moustache to you. It wasn’t a kiss.”

“But our lips touched.”

“That’s all it is. Lips touching. Not a kiss when there’s no intention.”

“Right now, you have triggered my intention to kiss you.”

Taeyeon sighs dramatically. “Sorry, I don’t do kisses when I’m not on a date.” How do I even come up with these lines?

Tiffany makes a face. “You’re such a nasty old man.”

Oh, game on. “What did you just call me?”

Tiffany’s grin is bordering on obnoxious. “Nasty old man.”

“You’re asking for it. Don’t move.”

“Why not? Whatcha gonna do?”

Taeyeon drinks another mouthful of milk then turns to Tiffany. “Get my revenge.”

Tiffany bursts into giggles and scoots to the far end of the couch. “Not so easy, old man.”

This is the game we’re gonna play, eh? “You can’t run away from me,” Taeyeon growls and pounces. She gets both hands on Tiffany’s shoulders and pins her to the side of the couch. “I’m giving you one last chance to repent.”

“No thanks, old man.”

Don’t back out now. Just do it! Taeyeon lands her lips on Tiffany’s again, pressing in to smear her milk moustache on the other woman again. She then moves to pull back but is stopped by Tiffany’s arms around her neck.

“I don’t think the transfer is complete yet, old man.”

Oh my God. “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” Tiffany replies as her eyes dance like a tease. “If you’re gonna transfer the milk, you gotta do it properly.”

Wet and warm. Tiffany’s lips are wet and warm. Taeyeon closes her eyes and sinks into the warmth. With her eyes closed, lips are just lips. With her eyes closed, what matters more is the style. The way those lips connect with hers. The way those lips part and interlock with hers. 

With her eyes closed, her desire blooms. Her lips want to dance the tango with this pair of lips. Her lips want to give and take more. With her eyes closed, she sees more clearly than ever, that this pair of lips is a good match for hers. That this is the beginning of something beautiful, like a sky full of stars shimmering in the darkness of dawn.

Hi dear reader friends,
some of you may know about my venture into Patreon as a creator of stories and some of you have already become my PAKs, supporting my stories in a great way. My deepest appreciation goes out to my dear PAKs, and to readers who may not know about this, it's basically a new way for you to support my stories and also for us to have a community and a deeper relationship. It works by pledges and of course, as a form of thanks and appreciation, I have prepared exra gifts too.

Here's a summarized table of how you can become a PAK and support my stories, for readers who might be wondering how it works.