I'm Sorry

Love or Hate ( TWICE One Shots)

“I thought you are different from others! Am I just your toy?! ” Jeongyeon shouted.


“But Jeongy-“  Nayeon started.
 

“I don’t want to hear your lame excuses or rather your lies!” Jeongyeon cut her off.
 

“ Please Jeongyeon, listen to me. I didn’t do anything. I promise!” She begged.
 

“ Jeong, I love you! I really love you!” Nayeon was on the verge of crying the same as Jeongyeon.
 

“No Nayeon, we’re over. Let’s stop this.” Jeongyeon firmly said.
 

Nayeon looked at her with the usual bright and cute eyes but now it’s broken, and unhappy.


“W..w-what?” She stammered.
 

“ I don’t need to repeat it, you cheater!” with that Jeongyeon stormed out of the room leaving Nayeon bawling her eyes out. Heartbroken, devastated, and especially, empty.


------

Jeongyeon woke up from her nightmare, haunted by the flashback when she and Nayeon broke up.

The time when anger overcome her.

The time when she leave Nayeon alone. 

And now, all she felt was to  feel sorry.

For leaving Nayeon, for not listening to her when she had the chance. For believing that Nayeon cheated on her with kissing a girl that she heard from someone.

Every regret started when someone came up to her saying that she saw Nayeon and Mina kissing in the dance room. 
She knew that Mina has a crush on her Nabongs ever since they are a freshman. Now that Nayeon and Mina became partners as a senior instructor in their dance class, Mina had her chance to be with Nayeon and steal her. That’s what Jeongyeon thought as she stormed towards Nayeon who is innocently eating her jokbal.
If she listened to Nayeon that day, they wouldn’t end up like this. She wished she could turn back the time, but that is just a “bull” like what they say.

She just find out that Mina didn’t do it purposely, she said that she just tripped over Nayeon and they accidentally kissed. Also, she said she doesn’t have any feelings to Nayeon anymore as she found her love, Chaeyoung.
Jeongyeon always crying herself to sleep,or sometimes woke up having a dream where they broke up like what happened now.  She felt tears forming in her eyes as she remembered every little things that she missed with Nayeon.

Their cuddles, their fight whether they will go out to watch new set of kdrama, and especially her bunny Nabongs.
Jeongyeon can’t stand it anymore, not being near Nabongs, hug her, spend her time with Nayeon.

She knocked to Nayeon’s house, which is just a short distance from her house. Feeling nervous she even think of running away right now but Nayeon came out, with the same eyes like Jeongyeon, obviously have been crying also.

“J..J-Jeongyeon?”  Oh how Jeongyeon missed that voice.

“Yes, Nabongs” Jeongyeon flashed her smile hoping that Nayeon will still forgive her.

Jeongyeon rushed forward and hugged Nayeon. Automatically her tears fall down as she felt her heart explode with Nayeon being with her side.

“I’m sorry. I’m very sorry for not believing to you when you are innocent. Sorry for breaking up with you Nabongs” She took a deep breath.

“I just want you to know that I still love you and will always be. If I’m too late now, I hat-“ Jeongyeon didn’t even finished her sentence when Nayeon kissed her passionately. Jeongyeon missing this, kissed her back.

Out of oxygen, they broke apart,  silently wishing that they have an infinite stock of oxygen within them.

“Shhh. It’s okay Jeongyeon. You’re not late, because I’m waiting for you to come back and be with me again.” Nayeon said softly.

Jeongyeon looked up to her and smiled. 

“I love you Nabongs” 

“I love you too, Jeongyeon”

With that, they both entered Nayeon’s house and enjoyed the time they missed without having each other.