Reality (Dream Pt. II)

Love or Hate ( TWICE One Shots)

I still felt my heart pounding.

After that encounter, thanks for the bell, it’s time to leave so I immediately grab Sana and went to the canteen even before my heart explode.

“Hey Mina, what happened? You suddenly grabbed me when the bell rang.” Sana asked me. I sighed, that was unbelievable, knowing my ideal girl in my dream is now my classmate and seatmate? Oh god.

“Sana, remember what I told you about my dream girl?” I started.

“You mean the girl you’ve wanted a long time ago?”

“Yes. I found her, the new transferee, Hirai Momo.” I said which shocked Sana.

“Are you serious?” Sana shouted which earned some stares from other students.

“Yes, that girl.” I said.

“Then, why don’t you talk to her?” Sana suggested.

“I can’t. I can’t stand being near her. My heart beats so fast” I cried.

Sana stopped, looking behind me so I decided to look back why she stopped which made me shocked due to the reason that Momo is right behind me, I repeat right behind me staring at me.

“Hi, I’m Momo. You’re my new classmates right? Hope we can be friends” She said while smiling innocently. Oh don’t do that. My heart can’t take it.

“S-s-sure. I’m Myoui Mina, and this is my best friend Minatozaki Sana. We are also from Japan” I said as I offer my hand.

Right there, she accepted my handshake, with her hands so soft that I wouldn’t want to let go.

You talked to me and right there I knew that you are different from others, you are new.

You’re not like the others I know, you can keep a good conversation.

As days went by, I came to know you more

You yearn for things I also yearn for, we realized that we are similar. We knew how compatible we are.

You make me laugh in a way nobody else can

You can erase every bit of pain and you make a great day even greater.

Gloomy days, tired days, you all turned it brighter.

In you I find great inspiration that push me to live my ambition.

You said you believe in me along with Sana and it’s more than enough to take the road that’s tough.

You bring my joy to my being and you take the sorrow life brings.

I never thought that the girl that I’m just dreaming about to live happily ends up with me today, looking forward to our future engraving our name “MinaxMomo” in a tree which makes me smile everyday.

It’s no one else but you, you are my dream come true

You make my dreams come true