Dream

Love or Hate ( TWICE One Shots)

I long dreamed of a girl.

Yes, a girl. I know you may be wondering, The Myoui Mina have been dreaming for a girl? Sorry but it isn’t my fault that I find girls attractive than boys. But it’s my choice, blame my best friend, Sana for that.

As what I am saying, I long dreamed of a girl who won’t make me cry, who will paint a smile on my face but all I know that I will never meet this girl face to face.

In my dream, she is a girl with a blonde hair along with her bangs, her pretty face with pretty eyes, a girl that fit her body perfectly toned with her abs and lastly her charisma physically and of course she is so hot with those dance steps.

Thinking of her makes me smile, but it quickly faded as I remember it’s only a dream.

“Mina?”

“Minaaaaaa!” My thoughts immediately vanished as Sana called me.

“What now, Sana?!” I whispered because we are still in the class although I know I’m not listening because of this someone.

“You looked creepy with that smile you know?” Sana replied back.

“And also, please listen Ms. President, Mr. Kim fetch the transferee student that will be in our class so focus! I bet she will be so hot!” Sana said dreamily.

Pssh. Transferee? As if I care about that one. Might as well focus my attention outside.

*kriiiing*

As the bell rings, here comes again Mr. Kim, our adviser and also our instructor for dance class, but what caught my eye is the girl behind him who is lowering her head.

“Okay, class. You may sit down now. As you all know, we have here our new transferee that will be your classmate. Okay, you may introduce yourself now,” Mr. Kim ordered as he leave the girl in the middle.

I focus myself looking at the garden outside rather than watching this girl nervously introducing herself.

“Good Morning. I’m Hirai Momo, 19, from Japan. My hobbies are dancing, singing, reading and of course eating. Nice to meet you all. ” The new transferee bowed after introducing herself which earned some cheers and claps from the class amazed on how beautiful and cute she looked.

“Okay Ms. Hirai, you can sit beside Ms. Myoui at the back.” Mr. Kim said which made me looked up to the new transferee. I froze in my place when I looked at her, I can feel my face become pale.

What? Is this even real? Why didn't I look before, when she entered the class?!

 They say that you are crazy if you think your dream can become real, but yes, I think I’m crazy.

Because there you were before of my eyes

You were shining, you were dazzling

Standing in front of me with your shy smile

The girl that I've been dreaming about.