Good For You

Hana's Stories about Hoseok

Title : Good For You
Characters : You as Lee Sohyeon X Jung Hoseok (J-Hope)
Genre : Fluff

Based on : Good For You by Eric Nam

"I'll be good for you..."


“But Mr. Kim! I have plans-,”

“I don’t care. You need to settle this tonight. I repeat, TONIGHT,” With that, he walked away into his room. You stared on his back without blinking even once. If only glares could kill, he’ll collapse at the moment he stands at your desk.

You let go of your pen and leaned back in frustration.

“Why in the world CEO accepted him in the first place?” You questioned and received some chuckles from your desk mate. You glared at her who was busy with her own work.

“You laughed? You agreed with me, right?” Answering your question, she nodded once. She locked her fingers together, stretched her arms and cracked at least eight of her fingers. She turned to you whiloe resting her cheek onto her palm.

“What can we do, Miss Sohyeon? Just sacrifice your evening like always. You’re acting like you just met him for the first time,” She’s right. You’re over reacting. You should be use to this by now.

“Fine…”

XXXXX

It’s almost 10 and you’re still sitting at your desk, typing non-stop. One more point and you can go home. You really need a rest as soon as possible.

Your lips kept muttering silently the words you need to put in that report. Your eyes didn’t leave the screen even for a second. Your desk mate was long gone since she has an emergency with her child. Almost all of your office colleagues married and here you are, still spending your night at the office.

Even the head manager is married. Just because you’re still single, it doesn’t mean you have no one waiting for you. Well, maybe no one but your bed does.

“…to keep our reputation steady and strong. DONE!” You threw both of your arms in the air but the pain hit you fast. Quickly, you pulled down and massaged the sore parts.

Your gaze scanned your dark surrounding. Letting out a heavy sigh, you settled your stuffs and stood up. Your body cracked everywhere and you can’t help but to groan like an old lady.

Stepping into the elevator, you pressed the ‘close’ button. Your head throbbed once at the times. Maybe it’s because you stared at the screen for a long while. Your energy was already at its limit at the moment. You didn’t get to grab your lunch and skipped dinner too. The sandwiches you ate this morning clearly didn’t help much.

“Fighting,” You cheered on yourself while looking at your reflection at the mirror. The sound of ‘ting’ followed by the door wide opened snapped you out. You need to get out which means you need to move.

After took a deep breath, you walked out. The security guard greeted you but you just managed to give a bitter smile and a slight bow to him.

“Miss Sohyeon? Are you okay? You looked very tired,” You nodded and smiled again.

“I’m okay. Thank you for your concern. I’ll go home first then,” You bowed again and headed out the lobby. You glanced at your watch and realized the bus won’t be coming another 45 minutes.

Aish.. I’m tired as hell. I don’t want to wait…” You mumbled. The cold night breeze brushed off your face. You shivered at the sudden coldness and hugged yourself immediately.

“Cold?” A random stranger suddenly gave you a back hug. You gasped. Before you can even make a sound, you chocked by the sight of that person.

“Hoseok-ah….” You called out. Hoseok gave you his famous shining smile.

“Hey, babe~” He took off his jacket and put it around you.

“Come, it’s late,” You want to decline his offer but he just pulled you with his strong grip on your wrist. You noticed a car at the road side. It’s the first time he brought a car along.

“Is that yours?” You asked. He stopped on his track and turned to you. He bent down until his eyes reached yours level.

“It’s Jin’s hyung’s. Anyway, ate your dinner?” You were taken aback by his close up. You nodded to avoid him troubling himself more. Hoseok grinned and shook his head.

“Liar. Yoongi told me everything. He said you didn’t show up at the cafeteria even once. I know you always eat your lunch there. Dinner too. Let’s go,” He tightened his grip and led you to his car.

He opened the door and pushed you inside softly. You got in and he closed the door. He rushed to the driver’s seat and started the engine. You were trying to calm down at his close up just now but he didn’t helping at all. He grabbed the seatbelt at the side of your head.

You can smell his scents when his neck in front of your face. Without you realizing, he looked into your eyes. He was freaking less than 2 inches away and his lips almost touching yours. Your heart almost jumps out and it’s beating a rock song.

He flashed you a smile and put on the seatbelt. When he’s back on his seat, you finally can breathe. You cleared your throat and fanning your red cheeks. You heard chuckles from him.

“Depart~” He said and stepped on wheel. The car slowly left your company and moves smoothly. You just sealed your lips but deep inside, you want to ask so many things.

“Hoseok-ah,” You finally said something. He answered it by making ‘Hm’ sound.

“When did you arrive? How did you know I’m on OT (over time) today?” Another smile crept on his face.

“From now on, I’ll pick you up. Jin hyung won’t mind me taking his car. Get it?” Instead of answering, he told you that. The car stopped and there were bunch of cars lining up at the traffic light. It’s Friday night, no wonder the traffic was heavy.

The cars didn’t move much. Your eyelids were very heavy but you really don’t want to sleep. Hoseok came a long way to pick you up; you don’t want him to feel boring with this heavy traffic.

“Can you help me?” You didn’t expect a question from him. He glanced at you and then back to the road.

“Lower the seat. Now,” You furrowed your eyebrow. He nudged your arms, insisting you to do it. Your hand makes its way to the lever and pulled it.

“Now close your eyes,” You shut your eyes. No commands anymore from him.

“You can doze off. No objection. There’s traffic anyway. I’ll wake you up,” Not taking any risk, you fulfilled his request. It’s not even 2 minutes pass and you drifted away already.

Hoseok’s warm expression turned hard. He pursed his lips and kept tapping his fingers on the steering. He doesn’t want to tire you anymore. He wants to send you home so you can rest comfortably.

He took a quick look on your tired face. He pulled the jacket upwards, covering your body until your shoulders.

“It’s must be hard day.. Stay strong, Sohyeon,” He reached your hand on your lap and grasped it softly. Your hand refluxed by grasping it back. The journey was very quiet except for your soft snores.

XXXXX

“Sohyeon-ah, we’re here,” You eyelids fluttered at the call. You lifted your eyelids open and greeted by your house at the side of the car. You then put the seatbelts off you and grabbed the jacket. You handed it to him.

“Here. Thank you, Hoseok-ah. I’ll call you, okay,” Your voice was hoarse. You can’t even see clearly with your blurry vision.

“Sure. Rest well,” He waved his hand with a bright smile on his face. He’s like shining in the darkness in the car. You smiled back and get off. After you pushed the door close, you headed in. Your mind was only thinking about your bed.

Without bothering to change your clothes, you landed your body onto your comfy bed. You let go of your bag at the side of the bed. You darted your eyes open when a notification tone rang.

Weakly, you grabbed your bag again and drew your phone out. You swiped the message open read it. A smile plastered on your tired face right away.

‘Sohyeon-ah. I bought you some onigiri (triangle-shaped rice balls) and sausages. Make sure you eat some before sleep okay? Let’s have a date tomorrow. How about a glass of champagne? Or…. a latte at your favorite cafe, ok? Tell me everything you wanted to do. Don’t worry, baby. I’ll be good for you,’

You looked again at your bag and saw a plastic from the convenience store. He doesn’t even have to try. Jung Hoseok, he’s already good for you.

 

[END]

Author's note 
I really hope this will be good for you XD Tell me what you think. Thanks for reading~ 

-Hana-