Chapter 5

Unbreakable bond

So they left the pack and started their journey. As Jin was expecting, he found a piece of jungkook’s shirt in the jungle. He sniffed the scent, his brother’s sweet scent! How much he has missed him. Jin thought ‘just wait a little longer, hyung will find you soon’

Tae nuzzled the soft fabric, since his alpha senses were very strong, he guides the way. After two weeks of traveling east from the camp, they finally started to feel that they were getting close, very close!

But they kept going around a circle for two days, Jin was frustrated

Jin: I can feel him, kookie is very close to us!

Tae: me too, but we keep going on a circle, he must be hiding somewhere around here, we just need to search more carefully!

After a day, they still couldn’t find him. At night, while they were taking a break next to the stream, Tae finally saw it!

A cave hidden behind the waterfall, no wonder they didn’t notice it!

Tae took Jin’s hand and they went inside quietly. They could outline two bodies on the ground, and when they got closer one of them jumped and ran toward them!

Jin: Namjoon!!!!

And soon, he was in joon’s tight embrace!

Joon: Hyung, You finally found us! You came! You came!

He held onto him for a minute, till he believed Jin’s existence!

Joon: how did you find us?

Tae showed him the fabric: with this

Joon looked at the new face, he couldn’t recognize the alpha, Tae realized and offered him his hand

Tae: Taehyung, Jin’s mate

Joon shook his hand and looked at Jin with confusion, Jin shoot him a “I’ll explain later” look.

Jin finally said: let me see kook, is he sleeping? How is he not awake with all this noise?

Joon explained: he has not been feeling well, it started with nightmares, and it kept getting worse!

Jin sat next jungkook’s limp body, his baby brother looked pale and weak.

Jin: how long has he been unconscious?

Joon: like two days, I have tried to use some spells on him but it does not work! After all, I’m only a beta! Our energy levels does not match, so I could only keep him alive, but couldn’t heal him.

Tae sat next kook and pat his soft hair, he looked so much like Jin!

Tae offered: I can do it!

Jin looked up in surprise

Jin: you can heal him?

Tae nodded

Tae: I can, since he is an alpha as well, but it will take a little time and energy!

Jin: please, save him, I beg you!

Tae gave him a reassuring nod and smiled

Tae: in fact, we can heal him together. My powers inhance with you next to me, stay close to me!

So that night they ended up sandwiching jungkook in between them, while Tae used his spells and healing powers in order to save kook’s life. When Jungkook started shaking because of his fever, Tae calmed Jin down by saying that it was normal and kook was getting better!

Jin was beyond grateful that Tae was doing this for his brother! He just fell in love with him a lot more! Tae had a kind heart! He kept his promise, he found jungkook for him and now he was saving him! He was happy and proud to have such a compassionate mate.




 

The next morning, Jin woke up, hearing jungkook’s roars of anger!

Jungkook: how dare you touch him! You bastard! I will destroy you and your cursed pack!

He quickly shape shifted, since he was capable of more damage in that state, but just when he was about to attack Tae, who was out of energy and unable to defend himself, Jin jumped in front of jungkook and ordered

Jin: JUNGKOOK! STOP THIS! RIGHT NOW!

Jungkook was confused on why his hyung was defending his own capturer, but nonetheless, he listened and with a beastly glare, he kept watching Tae!

Jin: how can you attack him? After all he has done? He used his own power in order to keep you alive and now you wanna attack him?! I’m disappointed!

Jungkook shape shifted back to his human form

Jungkook: I don’t care what he has done for me! He and his ing pack are the reason for all of this! I can’t believe you’re defending him! YOU disappoint me hyung!

And with that, Jungkook left them behind, running into the forest. Jin took Tae in his arms and guided him back inside the cave, so that he can take care of him till he gains his strength back!

 

 

 

Hello! I'm a day late but here we have a furious kookie! He looks scary! My Tae is such a nice boy I love him! 

BTW! Who's feeling hangsang? Hixtape makes me so happy! I just love jhope! Jhope was not one of my favs(i still liked him) but after seeing him on wings tour, I realized how talented he is! He has such a charismatic stage presence! He desrves all the attention he's recieving! A true king!