Chapter 2

Unbreakable bond

Jin has been living with the enemy for about 2 weeks now. Everyone glares at him & no one talks to him. They all treat him like an outsider and he doesn't care! He hates them too! But what annoys him the most is the alpha! His "soulmate" TAEHYUNG! The alpha shows him so much attention! He brings him food & tries to protect him from the rest of his pack. Jin just wants to tell him that he doesn't need all of this attention, but well, Who is he kidding! Maybe he likes the attention that he's recieving from the attractive alpha! He feels the chemistry between them and he also finds tae very charming! The alpha is like a ball of sunshine! He just seems too happy and energetic! He helps the elder werewolves and he plays with the young ones! He brings a smile on everyone's face with his goofy behavior! But he manages to be very masculine at the same time! Jin wishes that they would have met another time, in another universe! Where tae's pack didn't attack his.

 

 

After a long day, Jin finally decided to take a bath in his favourite hot spring, hidden in the forest! The new pack has not discovered it yet, and jin hoped they won't anytime soon! That was his favourite place to clear his mind!
He took his clothes and a soap so he can wash up under the moon light!
When he got there, he took off his clothes and walked into the water.
What he didn't notice was a very curious(nosy) werewolf who was looking for him, who found jin leaving their tent! Since that was suspicious, taehyung followed him and he was very pleased with what he was observing! Well he knew his mate was hot, but seeing him just made him want his mate so much more! He hid behind a rock and watched jin (with wide eyes) bathe under the moon light! The most beautiful scenery! Tae was feeling super hot! His eyes half lidded with a drooling face! How was he supposed to control his sinful thoughts after this? He was burning in an unusual heat! He just wanted to mark his mate permanantly and tell everyone that this beauty belonged to him! Just when he thought jin was going to come out of the hot spring, something hard hit him in the head, causing him to pass out! Jin covered his bottom half with a towel and ran toward tae's direction! He saw the unconcious alpha laying on the ground! He picked his soap from the ground!
Jin: I knew someone was watching! Bastard! Now he knows not to mess with me!
He sat next to tae and observed the other boy carefully! He truely was a very handsome alpha! But he was a brat as well! Jin was very mad!
Jin: hey! Stop acting! I know I didn't hit you that hard for you to pass out! Why were you sneaking up on me? Would you like it if someone tried to watch you when you were taking a bath?
Taehyung didn't open his eyes or move at all!
Jin started to worry! What if he hit the poor boy too hard with his soap that he went into a coma! What if he dies!
He brought his face closer to see if tae was breathing and when he was close enough, tae surprised him with a kiss! He brought jin's face closer and kissed him for the first time! Jin's lips were like honey! He loved the taste of it! And he loved that jin did not resist! He just gave into the gentle kiss!
But finally when jin pushed him back to the ground, he kept lying on the ground! His hands spread on his sides! He brought his right hand up & offered jin the pink carnations he had picked earlier!
Tae: this! For you!
Jin was shocked
Jin: f.f for me??
Tae nodded
Jin took the flowers and smelled them! It was his favourite!
Jin: thanks! I really like them!
Tae closed his eyes with so much satisfaction
He tried to take jin's hand but jin didn't let him! intead he asked
Jin: why were you sneaking up on me?
Tae didn't answer & Jin got frustrated
Jin: do you want someone to watch you while you are taking a bath?! Answer me!
Tae: uuuh! I was just looking around for you! So . . . so I can give you the carnations! I found you here and decided to wait for you to come out of the hot spring!
Jin: so you're saying that you didn't watch me! When I was bathing?
Tae answered seriously
Tae: absolutely not!
Although jin couldn't believe the Alpha, he decided to let it go! After all tae has given him his favourite flowers! Maybe he wasn't that bad!
Tae: now, come here you! Let me kiss you one more time!
No! Jin takes that back! tae was terrible, Jin pushed him back
Jin: no way!
Tae looked very disspointed, he tried to convince the omega
Tae: just 1 more kiss! Pleeeeease!
Jin: I said no! Now let me go! I need to wear my clothes! And please! Close your eyes tae!
Tae did close his eyes this time while he tried to talk some sense to the stubborn omega
Tae: I'm not asking for much! Just spend a night with me! I promise you won't regret it! I can do you . . .
Jin: I think you're begging me to hit you with my soap again!
Tae looked at his angry omega! Jin's face was flushing and he looked dreamy in tae's eyes
Tae: just be with me!
Jin's jaw dropped
Tae smiled sheepishly and confessed
Tae: I love you!
Jin turned around and walked back to their tent without looking back! Was tae serious?? Jin kinda wanted to be with him but he just wanted to play hard to get for a little longer! Was that so wrong??? Was he able to keep his gaurd up any longer?

 

 

Hello everyone! I made a mistake! People have rescheduled taejin week to jan 22nd-28th but I thought they rescheduled to dec 22nd -dec28th! My bad! Since I already promised you guys that I will be back on dec 22nd, I will start posting! I'm not disrespecting, just trying to keep my promise to my readers! 

I also wanted to talk a little about mental wellness! I truely am very sorry for jonghyun of SHINee! There are many more people who have suicidal thoughts! But when someone famous actually does it, others get informed! Famous or not famous, PEOPLE are going through this!
It's not always easy to talk about your feelings when you are in a dark stage of life! We need to spend some time with our loved ones! Give them a hug and they will open up if they see that you are genuine.

On a happier note, I'm so happy to be back! I hope you are doing great! Here we have the second chapter! Let me know what you think?