Chapter 4

Unbreakable bond

It’s been a week since he went on heat and got a soulmate mark. Ever since his talk with tae, he’s been thinking about finding jungkook as soon as possible. He missed his brother and was worried about him. He was starting to trust the alpha because he had helped him so much. So he decided to bring up the discussion one more time and tell tae how serious he was about finding his younger brother.

 

On a peaceful night, they decided to take a bath in Jin’s favourite hot spring. Tae willingly cleaned his exhausted omega. It was understandable, Jin was tired after so many of their heated encounters. Tae massaged jin’s back and hugged him tightly from behind, softly whispering in his ear and making the omega blush a crimson red. Jin tried to get away from his shameless mate, but tae wouldn’t let him.

Tae: We’ve done it all! I still don’t understand why you get so shy when I ask you to give me my daily dose of smooch and cuddle?

Jin: the way you ask for it . . . is just so . . . I don’t know! Let me gooooo!!!!

Tae: romantic???
Jin finally pushed him away and got out of tae’s strong hold

Jin: I was going to say cheesy!!!!

Even though tae proved to be very dominant in bed, it was interesting to see how cuddly he was after . He loved to show affection so much that sometimes it became too much, but Jin never complained.

After playing around and splashing water for a bit, tae finally caught jin’s feet and brought him closer. Jin wrapped his legs around tae’s waist and placed his hands on his shoulders. He touched tae’s soulmate mark and kissed it gently. He fixed his gaze on tae’s lips and whispered

Jin: I’m gonna go look for my brother.

Tae knew that he was gonna bring this up sooner or later. He understood Jin and was willing to help him find his brother.

He then continued: you don’t have to come, I can just go and try to find him!

And with that, he pressed tae’s buttons

Tae: How are you gonna find him?

Jin: with my senses, I bet I can smell his scent! He might have left a sign for me.

Tae: I’m coming with you, it’s too dangerous to go alone!

Jin: I can handle . . .

Tae raised his voice: I’M COMING WITH YOU!

Jin looked away and mumbled

Jin: I just didn’t want anymore bad blood between me and your pack. They already hate me, they would think I’m taking you away.

Tae placed his forehead on jin’s

Tae: well, what they think is not important, I’m yours and you’re mine. We gotta stay together. I can’t lose you.

He then added

Tae: besides, I don’t know how powerful jungkook is in convincing you. He might ask you to stay and you may listen. I don’t want that to happen.

Jin punched his chest

Jin: oh, shut up please.

But he was worried too. He didn’t know what to do after finding jungkook. Jungkook would not come and live with tae’s pack for sure, and tae wouldn’t want to leave his pack. And Jin didn’t know what to do! Well, he will find a solution once he finds his little brother. That is the most important thing right now.



 

So when Tae told his pack about going on a mission with Jin, they got super furious. In all honesty, Jin was not surprised. They were mad at Tae because he chose an omega as his mate and called Jin a witch who had tae under his spell. Yoongi tried to stop Tae from leaving, first with logical reasoning and at the end with a violent fight. Tae kept telling them that he would come back as soon as they’re done with this mission, but his pack couldn't believe him and thought that Jin was stealing their future alpha. Even though it broke Tae’s heart to leave his family like this, he had promised Jin to find jungkook and he would not stop till he finds him and make this up to Jin at least a little. And that’s how they started a journey to find Jin’s brother.

 

 

I MISSED YOU GUYS!

Hello! I know I promised to update soon! And I know that I made you wait for so long! I'm truely sorry! I had so much school work that I couldn't manage my thoughts for this! It was easier for me to do my other fic! Here is a new chapter and I hope you like it! I guess we all knew this was gonna happen! So wait for jungkook's appearance! And namjoon! I was re-reading the first three chapters and I realized that jungkook and namjoon saved the kid in chapter 1! Should I make the kid a bts member? Or just leave it as unkown? 

Leave me comments and help me decide please!