Chapter 1

Unbreakable bond

In the middle of this cold night, Jin felt super anxious! There was a malicious silence present in the air. He could feel that something was about to happen & that kept him wide awake. His brother was fast asleep next to him but he felt chaos in his head. His ears were hypersensitive to any unusual sound. And just when he thought that maybe he was being delusional, he sensed a foreign scent outside their tent. He tried to wake jungkook up silenetly & when the younger finally realized the situation, they decided to get their weapons ready & go wake the others up and face their enemies.
They were moving quietly toward their cousin's tent, when they heard loud screams.
Soon after, they realized that the attack has started! Jin and jungkook started to defend their pack, Jin with his bow and arrow and jungkook with his blades. Although they had good warriors among them, the enemy was way stronger and smarter! Jin noticed that their pack had no chance on defending their territory, so he decided that it was the time for them to escape. He took jungkook's arm and tried to force him to run
Jin: lets go gook! They will kill us! We have to escape! Now! There's too many of them!
Jungkook: no hyung! I won't let them take our territory! This is ours and they can't take it that easily!
Jin: don't be stupid! They will kill us! Look! Namjoon is escaping too! He's the smartest in our pack! He too knows we won't last if we stay!
Only after that jungkook accepted that they had to leave!
So they started to follow namjoon! But jin got distracted by seeing a toddler werewolf hiding behind a rock, crying and shivering in fear! When jungkook looked to see why he stopped, he shouted
Jin: keep running gook! Run!
He picked the toddler up and followed jungkook soon after!
What he didn't notice was the alpha of the other pack who got distracted by his alluring scent and started to run after him! Taehyung kept following the sweet scent that was driving him crazy! Till he got noticed by jungkook!
Jungkook: hyung! Hurry up! Someone's following us!
Jin didn't look back, he just called gook's name and handed him the baby & right after that, there was a rope around his ankles and he fell down on the ground.
Jin shouted
Jin: go gook! Run! Save yourself! Goooooo!
Jungkook was hesitant and wanted to go help his hyung
Jin: don't stop for me gook! Leave!
Right then namjoon came and took jungkook's hand and forced him to run
He finally looked at his captor who was standing above him by now!
Tae looked at Jin's eyes and suddenly, the beauty in front of him became the positve to his negtive pole! It was like he had found the answer to all his questions! He kept staring at the other werewolf and when he saw the discomfort on his face, he quickly bend down and released the werewolf's anckles. This attraction was surreal! He had never felt this kind of gravitation toward any other werewolf and it caught him by surprise. This feeling was all so new but it just felt so familiar and right! He started caressing the other's cheek gently while leaning in to sniff the scent that the other was emitting. He took a deep breath and the realization hit him hard! He had imprinted on the other werewolf! That's why he felt this kind of attraction toward this stranger! He has found his mate in the rarest of the situations!
He quickly stood up, picked jin up and flipped him over his shoulder
Jin felt like he was enchanted by the alpha but when taehyung started to walk back to the camp he started to punch his back
Jin: put me down! You piece of ! Let me go!
He shouted and punched the other werewolf and the only response he received was a spank on his !
Jin: ouch! How dare you! I will fight you! Just put me down & I will make you regret your existance!
In contrast, Tae listened to his soulmate's nagging & thought to himself 'ooooh! He has such a soothing voice'
When they got back, the attack has ended and tae's pack were waiting for him. He finally put jin on the ground and placed his arm around his waist. The others were surprised to see an unfamiliar face, that's when yoongi, tae's older cousin questioned

Yoongi: You saved one of our enemies?
Tae tightend his grip and nodded.
Yoongi: You are an alpha! You will soon take your father's place! You need to learn how to be less gentle and more aggressive! We have to kill him!
Jin looked at yoongi in horror! He knew something bad was gonna happen tonight! That's it! This was his last night on earth! But he was shocked when he heard tae's decisive voice!
Tae: No! I'm planning to keep him!
Yoongi: keep him??? Are you out of your mind?He's our enemy! We have attacked their territory & killed his pack! Keeping him will be dangerous!
Tae's eyes suddenly turned into a darker shade of red & he groaned in anger
Tae: I TOLD YOU I WILL KEEP HIM! He will be mine & no one, and I mean NO ONE will touch him! UNDERSTOOD!
The members of the pack nodded in agreement, not wanting to see the angry side of their alpha! Although he had a kind and gentle personality, when he got mad, his alpha behavior was intensely present! No one wanted to be the reason for the alpha's anger.
Tae then chose one of the tents & led jin toward it, jin was shocked! He was definitely not happy! He wanted to object but he waited! He couldn't do it in front of everyone else! They wanted him dead, & the alpha was the only one who supported him, well he didn't want to be his slave but he waited till they were in the privacy of the tent.
Jin: I would rather die! I will never be yours!
Tae: What? why?! You're my mate! I will protect you! As long as I shall live!
Jin looked at him with eyes the size of the moon
Jin: what???? Mate?
Tae: uh hum! When I caught you, I felt this strong attraction, I know you felt it too! I imprinted on you and it just felt so right! You are my mate! I won't let anyone or anything harm you!
Jin was silent for a while and then he said
Jin: I won't submit to you!
Tae felt broken hearted because of the rejection
Jin: you invaded my area, killed my pack and stopped me from escaping with my little brother! I know you have imprinted on me, but if I don't want you, I have a choice!
Tae tried to shield his pride
Tea: of course! I won't force you! But you have to stay with me! The rest of my pack won't be gentle and would want to kill you if they realize that you are not with me! We are bound together, like it or not! So it's for your own good to stay close to me. And trust me! If you try to run away, they will catch and kill you! So, you better stay next to me!
On his way out of the tent, tae asked the angry omega
Tae: what is your name?
Jin: jin
He then whispered
Jin: and you?
Tae looked into the innocent eyes of his mate
Tae: taehyung! But you call me tae!
He then left the tent while feeling dissapointed and sad. His own mate was not accepting him! After all he was the alpha of his pack! He needed his mate to fall for him and respect him! But he understood why his mate was mad at him! He just needed to show him that he was not as aggressive as the rest of his pack! He needed to tell him that he did not agree with the idea of attacking their territory! Maybe then, jin would see the good in him and start to accept him as his mate!

 

 

Happy happy taejin week! I feel like we've been fed really good by taejin recently! 

So here is the first chapter of this short story! I hope you like this fic and give it some love! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think about the first chapter! 

I'm so excited to read more taejin fics during this week! 

Btw! I really suggest you and me in eternity! Such a beautiful taejin fic!

See you soon