007

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie sighed as she laid her head down on the table. Her head has been feeling heavy since she woke up and even when she had popped the medication that Lisa prepared for her in the morning, her head was still churning and now it's getting worse. She couldn't even concentrate well for a second without feeling as if something was cutting right across her brain. Jennie massaged her temples as she frowned but the throbbing pain just isn't getting better or going away. Jennie lifted up her hand and excused herself to the Ladies and she gave Jisoo a small smile before walking out of the class as the latter was staring worriedly after her. 

Jennie paused in her tracks halfway down the hall when the pain gets worse. But it felt very familiar to her, the pain that is. Like 1 year back, the same throbbing pain after she was discharged from the hospital. The pain comes and goes and it has not been back since then until today. Jennie clutched tightly onto her head as she slumped down onto thr floor. She pull herself tightly together as she tried to calm her shaking self down when someone crouched down to meet her at eye level. " Hey..... Are you okay? " A voice asked softly and Jennie opened her eyes to see a dashing grey haired guy before her with worried eyes as he held onto her arm. Jennie nodded at him and closed her eyes again. " I'm fine. Don't mind me, I'll be okay soon. " Jennie said softly but the boy's grip on her did not loosen up and Jennie opened her eyes again to look at him. " I said I'm fine. I really am. Go ahead and do what you need to or go wherever you need to be at. I'm really okay. " Jennie said with a frown when the guy suddenly chuckled. " I know you will be fine, you don't have to keep repeating it. I'm just staying to make sure you will really be fine like what you say. Everyone's in class now and it will be another hour more before the school bell rings. Come on, let's go. I'll feel better if you are resting at the nurse room. At least Miss Kim will be there if you need help. Can you get up? " The boy asked and Jennie nodded her head as she tried to stand up. The boy held onto her arm as he lead the way to the nurse room when a girl stood before them. " Baekhyun oppa! What are you.......... Doing with her??? " The girl exclaimed loudly in surprise as she stared at Jennie with a fierce glare.

Jennie recognised the girl to be the one from yesterday's incident and she frowned before she let go of the boy's hand and pushed past the girl harshly as she walked down the hallway on her own. She doesn't need another drama right now, Jennie thought as she staggered on. The boy sighed at the short girl's appearance as he ran after Jennie and held her back. " Hey..... Let's not be stubborn, you need my help to get to the nurse room safely. Look at yourself, you can't even walk properly. Let me help...... " The boy's words was cut off when Jennie flicked his arm away from hers. " Look, I don't need your help or anyone's. If you are so scared of me dying on you, I can assure you that I will get to the nurse room. But I don't need your help. Just take care of your girlfriend and teach her to keep her hands to herself. If I ever see her touching Jisoo again, I swear...... I swear I will crush her. I'm not..... I'm not lyin........ " Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter