004

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie sighed as she walked out of the school and down the streets. She needs some space away from Jisoo now and since it's lunch break, Jennie chose to get out of the school compound so she could get some fresh air and also....... To think about what had happened earlier on. 

She frowned as she kicked off an empty can on the ground. She still hasn't grasp the idea of why Jungkook had acted that way towards Jisoo and the three boys from earlier before....... Their words and how they called Jisoo the school freak. Why was everyone acting that way towards Jisoo? Jennie got even more annoyed as she just couldn't figure out what is actually going on and she groaned out frustratingly as she kicked a stone off the road when it hits one of the boys walking towards her direction, making him shout out loudly as Jennie gasped.

She ran over to him quickly as the green haired boy curse loudly as his friends laughed at him. Jennie mentally cursed herself as she bowed at him nonstop while apologising. " Aish! YAH!!! Who do you think you are......... " The boy paused as he looked up and set eyes on a pair of the most beautiful brown orbs he had ever saw. " Yah...... You..... You...... " The boy stuttered as his friends slap his back while laughing at him blushing and stuttering in front of Jennie when another boy spoke up. " I didn't know any girls could ever get your attention like this, Mino. It's the first time I'm seeing you blush so hard! " The boy burst out laughing as the green haired boy looks embarrassed at his words and tried to look away. " I'm not blushing! Yah! Kim Jinwoo! " The green haired boy panicked as he bite down on his lips when Jennie looked up at the other boy in confusement. " Kim Jinwoo? Are you....... By any chance......... The brother of Bobby? " Jennie asked softly and the other boy stopped laughing as he stared at Jennie with a weird expression. " Eh? You know Jiwon? Weird....... I didn't know he had such a hot friend........ That bastard....... Deh..... I'm his brother, Jinwoo. You are? " Jinwoo asked as he stared at Jennie who then smiled at him. " I'm Jennie, I just got to know him today. I just transferred to his school and he's friends with my best friend. That's how I got to know him. Oh...... By the way, I'm so sorry about earlier on....... The stone...... I'm really sorry....... I wasn't looking before I kicked it...... I'm really sorry...... " Jennie apologized nonstop as she continued bowing towards Mino who chuckled at her actions before holding on to her shoulders to stop her. " Aniya gwenchana...... I'm fine. But wow that's a kick you have got there. I was still sleepy from class earlier on but I'm totally freshened up now........ " Mino said softly as he smiled at Jennie. And Jinwoo smirked. " Where's Bobby? And you mentioned he's friends with your best friend? Who? Hanbin? Donghyuk? Junhoe? " Jinwoo asked as he tried to remember his brother's friends' names. Jennie laughed as she shook her head at him. " Ani ani...... My best friend is a girl. " Jinwoo and Mino then look at each other with a weird expression before Jinwoo turned to Jennie again. " Bobby's female friend? Don't tell me......... Jisoo? " Jinwoo spoke up softly before gulping and Jennie sensed the change in him as she frowned. " Yes, Jisoo's my best friend. Why? Is there anything wrong? Should I know anything about the expressions all of you are having right now? " Jennie asked with the frown not leaving her face and Mino looked away as Jinwoo tried to give her a smile back. " Aniyo aniyo. Ah, our class is starting soon. We have to get back to school now. We'll see you again Jennie! " Jinwoo hurriedly say as he dumped his drink into the bin nearby and Mino smiled at Jennie. " Stop going around kicking stones into other people's face. Not everyone is as nice as me. See you soon, Jennie! " Mino said softly before Jinwoo dragged him away and Jennie sighed. There is something really wrong happening with Jisoo, even people outside of their school knows about it and Jennie is making sure to find out what exactly is going on. 

~~~

Jennie strode into class slowly and Jisoo tried to look at her but Jennie avoided her eyes and Jisoo looked down sadly wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter