006

My Ride or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo woke up the next day with Jennie hugging her small waist tightly and she grinned at the petite young girl snoring softly away beside her. Jisoo looked over to the clock on the table before she slowly sat up and stretched herself. She moved quietly down the bed so she wouldn't wake Jennie up as she make her way to the toilet to wash up. As she stared into her reflection in the mirror, Jisoo sighed as she combed her hair. She can't deny Jennie did make her feel better by making her stay with her family but at the thought of school and the people there, Jisoo grimaced. All those stucked up rich kids will never leave her alone, and not even Jennie can change that. Afterall, Jisoo has been their target for years, so even if Jennie stood up to them, she can't change much. Jisoo let out a huge sigh when a soft voice spoke up behind her. " Don't worry Ji........ I will be with you in school. Hanbin and Bobby too! Cheer up okay? It's a brand new day! " Jennie said softly as she gave Jisoo an assuring smile as the latter grinned widely at her, forgetting her thoughts from before. " Hurry and wash up, I smell hazelnut pancakes!! Palli!! Or Lalisa will finished all of it!! " Jisoo shouted as she pushed Jennie into the toilet as she closed the door behind her. 

 

Jennie grinned as she felt Jisoo's grip on her gets tighter everytime she ride on Jennie's motorbike and Jisoo would give a fresh expression everytime, causing Jennie to laugh out loudly through her helmet. " Yah......... It's not funny! I still can't get used to your speed....... Is that how this is supposed to work? Omo......... Finally a traffic light....... I've been waiting for this for so long........ Finally no more.......... YAH!!!!!!! " Jisoo shouted loudly before she could finish her sentence as the light suddenly turns green again and Jennie speed off. 

Jisoo clenched her heart tightly as Jennie giggled at her while getting down the bike. " It's not that hard to get used to the speed, Jisoo........ You should be my pillion rider more! " Jennie said as Jisoo hurriedly shook her head at Jennie's words when three bikes zoomed into the carpark and parked beside them. Jisoo held Jennie's arm as she pulled her away as the boys on the bikes slowly took off their helmet and waved to Jennie. Jennie felt Jisoo's grip got tighter on her arm when the last boy looked at her with a smirk. " Like what you're seeing? " Jungkook said loudly as Jennie rolled her eyes. " I'll like it better if it's owned by someone else. " Jennie said coldly and turned to walk away when Jimin laughed loudly. " You're really something, Jennie Kim......... I guess YG High isn't gonna be boring from now on. Come on boys, Namjoon hyung they all are waiting for us. " Jimin said as he walked past Jennie and Jisoo with Jungkook tagging along behind him. Jennie turned to look at the last boy and he gave her a small smile as he took something out of his pocket. " You dropped this yesterday, you didn't come back to class so I brought it today to return it to you. Be careful next time. Not all students are like me. " The boy grinned as he dropped a necklace into Jennie's hand. Jennie's eyes widened as she stare at it before looking up at the boy. " Kumawo....... I didn't get your name....... You are? " Jennie asked softly as the boy chuckled. " I guess you forgot. Jimin told you my name yesterday. I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. Nice bike by the way. " Taehyung said with a wink as he ran towards Jimin and Jungkook.

Jennie stared at the necklace as Jisoo pulled her along to class. She hasn't realised it was missing from her bag until Taehyung returned it to her. If it had dropped yesterday, why didn't it stayed that way? Why must it let someone else picked it up to return

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter