Shake him a little

Coffee and Cookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


J UNGKOOK POV:-

  WHEN NAMJOON told me to pass her the plate i refused because i don't want to end up having a close view of her chest

'my personal reason'

truth be told,when she was standing earlier i had took in the time to scan her stature of that of a goddess,she has two pair of cat eyes shape and her nose are long,her lips are natural and her dreads fall on her back.

she finally get up to come get it herself but her scarf was caught im the bench,when moonbyul was about to help her she came out of it_lucky her. 

Meanwhile Yoongi yawn,got off his bench to leave but the two collide,she push him back and fell on him. 

I stare at their positiom of her laying on him and hyung hand on her waist which he quickly pull off when he realised their position he told her to get off and she oblige,my mouth semi gap when the scarf betrayed her by falling off her waist.

"you guys  should please stop being rude " she said ,she is right...we were checking her out,we were rude. I grab a towel to throw at her but yoongi did that first.

"if you knew you would feel uncomfortable with people stares then you shouldn't have got  yourself into it " he said and simply leave us.

"don't mind yoongi,he is just being a little antisocial  today "

"and he is always running before i say a thing...please tell him that i feel comfortable with what i wear" 

"take " i shove the plate into her hand and leave also. I walk to the sea shore and stand staring and wondering why the girl is trying to stick around us 'i don't want girl among us,all they do is create trouble...females are like devil's tool' 

COFFEE POV:-

      IT WAS a cool but yet embarrassing day,i slung my hand bag on my shoulder and walk toward my house gate. My mom couldn't come pick me from moon's house because of her work,my hand sneak to push the short wooden gate open when i hear the girls back from school.

"why did you come late"

"i don't remember having any appointment  with you girls so  you don't  have reason to be mad at me " i replied surprising to see the girls from like they used to do.

"so tell me what are you doing here,don't tell me it is about the boys again"

"yes it is "

"ok i m sorry,i wouldn't have wear a bikini if i knew they were going to be on the beach " i rised my arms.

"are you telling us that they all seven saw you in biki_ " a girl frown and i can picture two devil horn on her head.

"now that is not a nice word to use with me,i haven't slept with any of them yet " i said,staring up a fight...i imagine what it would be like to get in a real brawl with a group of girls __funny.

"you wench " lady han charge forward and i was also prepared to attack when i heard my mother's voice.

"coffee is that you? You are back" 

"yes mom" i replied when she came out of the door.

"oh who are they " she wowed at the girls.

"my friends" i lied.

"Hello " the girls chorused and i assure you,my eyes go saucer...corny actresses ,this girls deserve an award for perfections and flawless.

"hello" willow replied "so you are truly my daughter friends" the girls nod "awwn you all are beautiful" 

"yes mom han jaeyon here is a teen fashion model,right  han?"

She stared and smile. "ok i think you guys should come on in,i make dinner"

They hesitated a while before following us into the house and sit for dinner,imagine...we all sat on the floor because we had a small table and when my mom left to get something in her room,jaeyon twist my skin that made me yelp  "what for?"

"for lieing"

"you also lied" i stated

"if you hadn't i wouldn't have to pretend to like you when you know you disgust me "

"if you hadn't i wouldn't have to pretend to like you when you know you disgust me " i mimic and instead of getting a violence reaction the girl laugh and the rest back up for me to only realise that my mother is back and is now glaring hard at me.

"how could you say that to a friend " she scold,if only she came like a 15seconds earlier then she would have know what is going on . i just take few hits from her and the gang of girls seem pleased with it.

Happy are we?

"apologise" she demaned

"come on mom,we were just joking "

"it is alright ma,even if she continues to try to push us away we will always come for her" jaeyon said and i guess what she meant by that is coming for me when i mess with her boys.

"you are such a sweet and nice girl " mom said when i know that girl is the opposite of that,moonbyul said she is a perfect definition for terror and upon being the principal daughter she break his laws and get away from it.

"i think it is getting late already,we will be leaving now " the girls rise to their feet and bow to willow who bow back,if only she knew that she just threw respect to them.

"Take care jaeyon..."

"linda"

"oh linda..."

"song min"

"song min and..."

"Ha ni"

"Ha ni " she smiled and ushered me to see them off which i obey,on getting to the main gate jaeyon throw me a middle finger and hissed with her friend as they were leaving . I walk back inside and heard my mother say  "phew"  she must have had a hard time differentiating who is who because of their similar features.  

"Told you i have friends,moonbyul is not the only one " i smiled

"six friends isn't enough honey " she mutters.

Isn't? Who make 2million friends?

"i have more mom,Taehyung,jimin,hoseok,namjoon and ..." not jungkook,yoongi or soekjin...i  see my mother run me a ruler length smile,Good thing she can't differentiate  a male korean name from a female or else she would go shouting

'stay away from boys '

"i wonder how you remember all those name" she laugh and walk away. I also leave to my room,close the door and spend the rest of the hour in there.

After chatting with my friend,i run out the house to go get new paints for my room,i don't like the colour,ignoring every gaze from everybody i walk into the store and i almost lost it when the guys in there begin to act rude to me 

"whay do your parents do for living"

"father breathes in oxygen,Mother breathes out carbon dioxide "

He snicker at my reply

"why are your hair like that?" he flick his fingers at my face.

Why are my hair like this that.

"peach,pink and white" i list the colour of paints that i want instead of answering his question.

"look at her,mannerless to the skin"

"caution what you say,her type are dangerous" the other guy whisper badly and i heard him clearly.  He cower. 

who gave him to be judgemental about me,my skin,my race...who is he? God? I was going to give him a deadly reply when jungkook beat me to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter