But mine was iceir

Coffee and Cookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Read and enjoy.

Jungkook pov:-

         STUPEFIED I look at her phone,did she just direct it to my face that i look like shrek,ugly shrek? I scoff, i hear yoongi hiss and lean his head on his desk before dozing off,the whole class attention were now on us.

"get up from my sit while im still being nice ugh" i growl.

"okay fine im already moving out,chill first bumpkin because you are already looking like a pumpkin,you don't believe me?need a mirror to check yourself ? " she grab and dug in her hand in her backpack,planning on bringing what i think,i snatch her bag away and grab her by the arm,pull her up and shove her into the next empty seat...this is my desk it means alot brat! She laugh and stick her tongue out.

"did i hurt you ? Aww don't cry " she laugh which stare me up,i decided to ignore instead of reacting to her act. This girl resumed this school yesterday and she is all over the place instead of her to be lurking around the school for weeks before breaking out of her shell. I have got lot to handle at home and she just came and add in to my issue. her, broken desks & chairs.

//

It has been a week now and i already decided to let the girl off .first, i was never pleased with yoongi's decision but when i thought it over,he has got a point and the girl on the other hand has gone a little on the D.L lane_guess she doesn't want to learn it in the hard way, she is just being different and picking on her will make it appear like we are some bunch of racists,so to prove the world believe wrong...i let her be.

Slung on a white Italian leather sofa in jimin's house,the place we surely hangout because  his parents barely comes home. We waited for Hoseok,Taehyung and jimin to come with the foods,as the clock ticks jin face tacks.

"Stay alive,it is just right near the corner " Namjoon pat him on the back,jin was craving for Ddukbokkie (spicy rice cake) and the closest shop from here doesn't do delivery. Jin has a school project which is in relation with fashion and also hoseok followed jimin not Taehyung because he need to gather himself inspirations to come up with something unique to capture for his interview as a photographer for a top magazine company,the boy had pass the first and second stage only the final remains which they require them to go capture something sight seeing and whoever has the best photograph will be employed,we just hope he makes it. 

My eyes nictate  on there own while i  pray i was just scintillating for something else until she appear from the back of jimin,she is tall and also intimidating his height.

"what is she doing here?" i was the first to speak

"Hello " she lightly wave.

Yoongi head snap up and throw her a cold look but mine was icier.

"uhn we saw her when we were buying food " Taehyung begin

"she seem kind of lost " jimin add in.

"phones this days have gps if i got it right" i said.

"you broke my phone " 

"i don't remember snatching a phone and smashing it to the ground" i counter "what do you want now,take a pic of us and send to Mr.Han?"

"nope but you broke my phone when you hit my shoulder" she accused.

"you should have held it tight " i didn't know her phone fell...honestly.

Yahh i am not that mean so stop your judgements.

"i came in peace."

"but i see you not waving any white flag in your hands" i snort 

"Jimin,Taehyung and hoseok here invited me to hang with you guys "

"you did ?" i accusingly glare at them as tae and jim just smile innocently .

"No i didn't offer "hoseok denied.

"leave,strangers are not invited here " yoongi finally talk.

"but im not stranger,i know you guys and you know me" 

"lemme correct that,you don't know us " seokjin interrupts.

"so i should leave?"

With a smirk on my face,i shouts "of course yes,what else?" 

"But...can't we be friends?"

That is the least i did want to happen.

"NO!" the five of us chorused.

"you are thinking it won't work out because i am different?"

"Not because of that" namjoon replied.

On which pole is she turning the navigator ?

"Then is it because i am a girl?" 

"yea more like that " said seokjin 

"don't worry guys i could come of help to you in some ways"

"help?she said help."  i crack,not wanting to laugh because i was the only one who find what she said funny_or do you too?

"you think you can be of use to us ?" yoongi asked in an unbelievable tone,he doesn't like girls,he never likes to have them close because of some reasons that are personal.

She turn to hoseok"i can help you with your audition,i have a great idea..." she said to him and that hyung of mine climb to his feet.

"Really?!"

"yea"

"if i should get employed my parents will be so proud of me"

"but on a condition,you accept me as your friend"

She makes a deal and i could see hoseok thinking about it ,he sigh "if i get the job you become my friend"

"ok but you will have to support me on sticking around for today first"_she said.

"okay"

She turn to me  and smirk " be my friend jungkook" 

That doesn't sound pleading.

"in your dreams brat,even your kiss won't compel me"

She spat back "same here,i would rather kiss shrek "

"hoseok?" yoongi called,not believing the dude could just run off to her side.

"hyung don't worry,i need that job" he beg

"yoongi would you like to be my friend "

"go play somewhere else girl"

"please"she pout

"i would like if you take my advice and be a wallflower" said yoongi

"you" she points at namjoon "what can i do to be your friend?"

"there is nothing you can do girl,not even your hug_ " he didn't finish the sentence when she threw her skinny self at him,making us all stare bewildered by the inappropriate gesture...she has capture namjoon how did she know about his weakness.

"if y were an Oreo,you would be double stuffed " he pathetically smile at her.

How could he forget about what we went through while lifting desk back and forth?

That is life for you.

Before she even say a word to seokjin the guy spoke "can you cook?" 

Her head move left right indicating a N.O

"then it won't work"

He should actually have asked a question relating to fashion instead of food. 

Her face seem to drop a little "just three of you to go...please be my friend"

"And why do you want to friend with us in the first place,already forgot what you did to us? we didn't because our body still aches" i sneered.

Ow thought i already forgot about it but i guess i can't (wipes tears)

"i now i bad you guys but my mom taught me to be good and  i'm sorry for the hard labour you boys were appointed to . My mom even kicked me out to make new friends but everybody seem not to like me here and you guys were the first i mess with and i think" she pause and look at her reflection in the standing mirror  
" i will fit in with the boys better"

"she is not even a tomboy" seokjin mutters .

"No is my answer,go and make your friends somewhere else  you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter