Shrek

Coffee and Cookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:-
Wow!i am back guyses...hahha 'GUYSES' is wrong_lol. So about the update i will try publishing every week,i moved to a town with a very bad network connection.
Tell me what you think and don't be shy to tell me what you think about my book "please vote or comment or do both" if you can.
Love ya all
#DNA

Jungkook pov:-

   BEADS OF sweat exudes from my temple but i have no free palm,hand or arm to wipe them off because they were pretty engaged ,i grimly cast the defective chairs and desks into the storage room 'what pain would something that is already broken feel?'. The brightest star radiant millions of miles afar,penetrating into my clothed skin_it burns. I collapse to the floor and lean my back on the wall while i tried steadying my heartbeat back to it normal pace,i leave the sweat be and it roll down my face. Yesterday which was sunday was rough and nasty because we got into a brawl with some street gang while trying to protect a young lady from being beleaguered. And today that i anticipated on making my rest day by cutting away from activities , a rope head girl ruin it while trying to announce her arrival_well she did announced herself by making me go to the detention and also got me blessed with a one week labour _she is impeccable.

"get up man,just two more left " namjoon voice croak.

"please hyung hyung do it instead,i feel like a dying man" i panted and saw namjoon glaring at me with a look that says 'im i kidding him?'_to me,this task is ruinous than getting lambaste during fight.

"was going to say that first to you " he retort and slip down next to me. I know you guys might be pondering on where the other fantastic four are? Well Jin and hoseok were assigned to cleaning of the school compound,not leaving a leaf behind on the ground,jimin and taehying were told to wipe the floor of the basketbal cot and other labs clean and sparkling,Mr.han even told them that when he comes around he wants to be seeing his reflection in the floor reflection_you get that?. And also, those mother Vanessa(girls) evaporated into thin air. MR.han must have been a general in his previous life.

"what weird thing could Tae be doing right now?" he asked,trying to make me guess what we know.

"checking himself out on the marble floor or sliding on it" i respond,the guy is a total weirdo. When we first met in our 9th grade i thought he has a mental problem and did my best in keeping a distance from him until i later realised that it was his nature_too full of cuteness.

"Jimin?"

"he must have turn grey as the aftermath of pulling every strands of his air while shouting at Taehyung"

we do put him in charge of exploiting taehyung because the two are both members of the school basketball team and they seem to know each other well. And i kind of wonder if the principal knew about our set up_ jimin among us is a free spirit person,everywhere he goes he light up the spirit_he is our sunshine.

"And jin"

"fashion parading with a broom" a smile crept to my lip when i said that,seokjin is a total different specie and i think he must be a lost prince from the kingdom of fashion...he style here,style there unlike Taehyung who we rated 7th when he comes to being a fashion literate among us. He is the starlight of the school fashion class *flips hair*.

"jung hoseok?"

"no stressing,he must be running in other to meet up jin's walking pace" did i speak of free spirt,hoseok goes well with jimin and the flow,he is the hard working type...full of love and charm.

"suga?"

"it is 2:00pm hyung...jotting down things in his note" 

As for suga he can be mute,he is secretive,got issues and play when he wants to,he hates bothering himself and seeing us being needled. Among us he fights the best and he has got a great singing vocal but you will have to holly gag on your knees to hear him sing a line.

"good. What about namjoon?"

I push my back to take a look at his face 'he is alright' i stare for a while before answering him.

"asking me about what he is doing " i told,namjoon is a spoilt kid,takes nothing serious because of his background and he is like our jackpot with the way he finances us. To hard up to that,he likes girls most peculiarly the ones with long legs and i think i am getting initiated to his taste. 

And

You were here thinking i am a good boy, What makes you think so? I am obedient to my parents,teachers and elders and i can also be rebellious,it is easy for you to persuade me but i do play hard to get often. Girls matter *sighs* i love them especially the pretty ones but i am Loyal and responsible...who wants to be my Girlfriend?strings attached_😉

"we still have to make hay in the world to come,get up and let's go grab those two and get to our destiny."

"booyah" i throw a punch in the air and follow namjoon out to grab it,ignoring his comments on how girly i be_pfft.

Coupled punishment  in a day,i haven't even receive lectures today and that girl is responsible for it 'my misfortune'

"i'm going to get back at that wench" fashion icon kim Seokjin said and i see myself smirking at the idea that i had hold in my mind a long time now 'i have to show her' is my new motto and i will do, spiritually i punch my palm,grab my fist and squeeze my knuckles blowing strands of my hair out of my face.

"we are " i corrected.

"are we picking a fight on a girl?"

All heads snap to Taehyung remark,hurting our selfdom more with the way he pronounced GIRL. 

"she is a girl guys " hoseok add in.

"with no heart,she had carelessly, go  running off into Mr.Han's office without caring to hear our part _what if Mr.Han had called our parents uhn?."

The intercom stop us from our gang meeting,we look up to the speaker and hear the principal say we all students should head to the gymnasium. Great im starting to have a bad feeling that it is going to be about us and what we didn't do. 

We arrive at the place already park with students and simply squeezed our way to the back,not wanting to create a ruckus. The principal,Mr.Han soon appear on the podium with that look most captains in military do have on with some teachers trailing behind him _Mr.Han is a captain. His old but sharp eyes  scan like a computer from one end of the gymnasium to the other. He cleared his throat and start to talk.

"we are doing our very best with a recrementitious strength on making sure this school is  at a better level... by curbing heinous behaviours  (he pause) like the number one rampant thing  in most school...Bullying. Good Afternoon student ..."

I watch closely and listen to the man who make a beautiful entry like he is in a debate contest or like a politician who is giving out his manifestation,that is his expensive style of addressing the crowd_funny with the way he button his shirt to his guts,his tie dangling below his big belly and he has a nasty hairstyle that my Grandfather would never cut,i always try not to laugh.

"...something bad has been going on secretly in our school for days ,weeks, who knows how long? Some students here among you has put on un-bestowed power  into their arms. Cheating is a crime heavy as stealing and what this set of students..."

I knew where this was going to and every time Mr.han mention the word STUDENT the other kids around us slowly turn 30,45 ,90 degree to give us accusing looks that could kill.

"...did is bad and they have been punished thanks to our new beautiful student coffee smith..."

Her name was mention and i heard the whole world applaud her before my eyes 

"...on her  very first day she carried out a good act,lead by example and showed essentials of a good leader,i was impressed. My advice for you all is to act like her"

I feel my eyes sparking 'this is her first day in this school and look at all those praises rolling on her head_did anybody with brain reasoned that ?

We were all dismissed after the whole scenario

"are we still getting back on her because i no longer care if she is a girl " Taehyung growl like a angry dog_ Fantastic.

"i'm all over in on this boys "

"me too"

That, we all decided to revenge on the new girl for hurting us and our ego in just few hours,especially me !

' i know we might have sounded and appear mean to you  but i jeon jungkook don't give a fu*k on the judgemental comments you leave me (us),all i care about is making that coffee smith apologise for what she did *smirks* no i think her name is coffee brown....or it it smith? No it is brown.'

Coffee pov:-

          
         I HAD rushed into the principal office with a frown stick up on my face,i heard the boys calling my name but ignored them.

"Miss smith" he was surprised to see me and that look on my face make him adjust furiously in his chair.

"Mr.han...before my mother you described to us the kids,you said they were URBANE,FREE SPIRIT AND CONCILIATORY but it turn out all to be a lie"

"excuse me ?"

"my first day in your school my lunch got hijacked away by some kids,how do you explain that to my mom...you know what she is? A BLOGGER mr.han" my voice raide,i lack respect you are saying?

"calm down coffee" he cooed me.

"oh well i am,i just came to tell you to get prepared to face my mother tomorrow...you saw her earlier right? Cool and sweet but in reality she is the opposite"

The weary man shut his eyes,i could have reported to teacher but no they would take the issue lighter than i want_ i am mean.

"i wonder who they are "

"they are six boys and two girls "

"can you identify them ?"

Oh well i can't because i didn't take good close look at their faces "i know a boy among them,he is in my class_his name is Juncook " i replied wishing i got his name right.

Mr.Han sigh "Jeon jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter