New and weird

Coffee and Cookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:-
Army since birth -

Army since birth 😏 i am a loyal fan girl and leader mon is my number one bias making suga savage my second hubby then jimin y ok ok ok im going to get on the right road,this is my first ever bts fanfic and i am going to put in  am/ my effort because our super duper mmaknae is the lead cast with an unidentified girl. I hope you read and support me all the way up because we Armies are Family and Family stand by each other so don't break my heart and kindly vote or comment and you can do both if you have the will ...thank you.

Bts kisses to you all

#GO_GO

 i am a loyal fan girl and leader mon is my number one bias making suga savage my second hubby then jimin y ok ok ok im going to get on the right road,this is my first ever bts fanfic and i am going to put in  am/ my effort because our super duper mmaknae is the lead cast with an unidentified girl. I hope you read and support me all the way up because we Armies are Family and Family stand by each other so don't break my heart and kindly vote or comment and you can do both if you have the will ...thank you.
Bts kisses to you all
#GO_GO

I am crushing on south korea😂😂😂

AUTHORS POV:- 

  She is a perfect description of a plastic barbie doll with impeccable long legs and rare eyes,she is unerring with the way her body is shaped. She was tot when she started travelling here and there, she wasn't much bother on her first flight to Philippines,the kids there were nice to her and she make couple of  friends but those where childhood experience that changed immediately she became a teenager,they don't like her because she is different in look and view and now that her family had to move again for the forth time from Trinidad to Korea she gave up on making friends who she will end up leaving behind . Her name is coffee smith and she is that girl with no particular personality.

Coffee pov:-

ďżź

    I LAYED in bed for a week,didn't step out and also refused to mingle with those kids.
Every minute i ponder on what my close friend Zoe from when i was in Trinidad would be doing,i just miss her. She is a one true friend and i know that someday i will go back there to where everybody treated me like one.

"get that tall barbie out of that room,she needs to meet new people" willow,my mother yelled continuously but i just don't want to,i rather stay in here rather than getting myself on street that i know a crazy man might just see me,hate me instantly and run me over with his car. I am tired of changing homes,i miss my real home the true place that i belong but willow always do her best in convincing me that i belong everywhere.

I stood before the big standing mirror and took in the time to look at myself and what in the world i was wearing which is a tight black top,flare skirt a knee sock and some black shoes. I hope today goes well,i hope i don't mess myself up or somebody unfortunate.

Dropping off from my mother sport car,we both walk toward the school 'my new school to be precise'. I don't think things going to go well here from the look the principal is giving  me right now,adjusting on my sit i flash him a weak smile and pats my dreads.

"thank you Mr.Han" willow shook the man hand who tooth smile at us. My first impression of this man is that he is a grammar nazi,he had corrected my mom when she used the word 'ain't' telling her it is not a word but a jargon_Doh! jargon is a word on it own and it speaks for itself, willow had also been doing her best just to prevent her language from being bully by the man. Tsk i just can't imagine how people can stand a man who is too full of vocabularies that could make a baby in the womb hang himself with the umbilical cord. And also, i seriously don't understand why people use heavy words when they could make use of the easy ones,atleast it would save energy. i don't like to cause myself issues when speaking but if you ask me to include big vocabularies in my writings...trust me,thesaurus dictionary is there to save my destiny.

"Can't i start school tomorrow"i whine,not caring if we were still in Mr.han's office

"the earlier the better honey" her palm bounces on my head twice,that is a strange gesture...erk. Putting on a stone cold face i state the fact to her

"Those kids won't definitely like or accept me,Koreans are racist mom " to add up to my facial expression,my arms curl up to my chest. Actually i have watch and search on how Koreans would react to a dark skin person and the reviews stings me to loving my bed for a week. Willow gasps,her eyes widen and slowly turn into a frown...

I invite you all to mom and daughter frowning competition.

"where did you hear that from? Ugh how many times do i have to repeat not to base your believes on what you read on social medias,don't lurk your life around it " she blare and i in turn make a huff sound,raising my brow.

"i don't like this place"

"your speaking of your new home Darling" her eyes narrowed

I inch my head forward to her "everybody here are judgemental" yes they are pretty much the type who did define you from your appearance_any korean ready this should please forgive me,i just don't know much about you guys and was just jumping into conclusion from what i heard and read...i don't really know you well but what if i try ? There might be something great about you.

"look who is speaking of being judgemental now" her brows meet, forming a thick line that would weight lighter than a cigarette. 

The fire quench  down when we heard a cough,snapping our iron face to the principal who almost stumble on his chair in fright.

"coffee,your mother's point is veridical " he said

"thank you Mr.Han" mom victoriously smile

"and also the kids here are urbane,free spirit and conciliatory" 

The corner of my lip sneak up at his words
'what else do i expect to hear from you? That they are mean,bullies and facial obsessed freaks?...oh please Mr.Han don't make me put you on my list of people to challenge in october'

"you called for me Sir " the door creeps open and a handsome looking genie walks in. 'I tried not to gap,i swear on my left pinky finger'

"Mr.Kim you are here " 

Mr.kim bows at the principal and then finally glance at me 'No i mean us',he spear us a smile that almost melt my soul.

Speaking for myself ;-)

"Here is the new student, she is in twelfth grade. Please help her to the classroom " Mr.han said in a bossy tone that force me to make a quick decision by putting him on my list of OCTOBER CHALLENGEs.

"Miss coffee please follow me " his voice blew sweetness to me even though he was standing plenty inches away.i grab my backpack that was on the floor and jump out of my chair,possibly trying to hide my blush 'if they could see it' i turn around and walk the back of my chair,pause bend to my mother ear

"i think im going to be liking this school" i giggly whisper before straightening myself up and catwalk behind Mr.kim,we walk past few classes.

My phone vibrates and i bring it out,a message from my mother 
'FACE YOUR BOOK' she text in caps,i guess what she meant by that was for me not to pay attention to boys. Mr.kim and i stop on out track 'Guys i'm smiling,somebody SAVE ME'  before we could even step into the room,i saw different heads popping out of the walls all mumbling and gawking at us and when we finally step into the class_murmurs rise and goose bumps begins to appear on my skin,heads turning and glancing at each other makes me come into a conclusion that all won't be fine

'i knew it!'

"Hello class,as from now on we will be having a new student " Mr kim said to them and turn to me " please introduce yourself "

Before i begin,I nod and close up to him "hello everyone,My name is coffee smith and i am 17 years old" my announcement earns another round of murmurs.

"seventeen?"

"lies ,i  think that is not her real age"

"she is like 170 cm in height,she must be faking to save  face"

"i was born in year 2000,i am seventeen!" i snap,already feeling insulted. Is this what Mr.han meant by the word CONCILIATORY?.

"class behave " mr.kim warn and i thank him on the inside for doing that because they all shut up,literally.

"can we ask her some questions sir?" 

"later" Mr.kim replied.

"i would like to take those questions now "

"i think later would be better,lecture is starting soon "

"ok,where do i go sit?" i smiled at him

" just right over there" he points

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter