Part 1

Tangled in His Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This part might be bland in the middle because its not the original as i had to write it back. But do read and tell me your opinion. :)))

********

 

You snuggled in his chest, feeling his warmth that was already familiar to you. He wasnt as thick as he used to be, but you still love him nonetheless. 

After all, it was because of you that he lost weight.

 "Are you sleepy?" His honey voice softly asked.   

"Quite." You said as you closed you eyes, hearing his heartbeat. His calm heart was one of the reason that made you so attracted towards him.  

The love he had for you couldnt even be challenged. The way he cares for you, never failed to make you secure your heart for him, and only him. 

"You should go to sleep. I need to go back anyway." He caressed your head gently as his head was leaned on yours. 

You smiled at his comfort, humming as an agreement. "Okay. See you later." You pulled yourself away from him, letting him go. 

"Goodnight." He kissed your forehead as he left.

As you closed the door, you couldnt help but to think. 

He has been quite stiff around you, and you noticed that for almost 2 weeks already.

You couldnt help but sigh as you didnt know what was wrong with him. 
 
It hasnt been long since he got in shape, all thanks to you. You helped him through his hard phase, and he was more than thankful to have you by his side. You knew that. 

But what was wrong?

Your mind went to the girls that have been hitting on him. You knew Jimin getting in shape would be at your disadvantage. But he couldnt be possibly falling for any of them, right?

----

 

"Hey." You called as you arrived at the mall. You asked jimin to hang out just the day before as you missed him. 

"Hey." He sounded weird. 

"Whats wrong?" You asked, but he didnt answer. You held the lump in your throat as jimin never hesitated to tell his problems. 

"Im here. Where are you?" You acted fine, switching the topics. It must be something private, you told yourself. 

"Um... Im at the library. Im sorry. I cant make it." He said as he hang up. 

You held the phone a little bit longer to your ear, hearing nothing as you didnt expect him to hung up on you.

Whats with him?
------

"You know, i really want to be a doctor." Jimin said as he held your face. You were laying on the bench and your head was resting on his lap.

"Why?" You asked with closed eyes, enjoying the moment with him. The calm surrounding of the park was your favourite. 

"As cliche as it may sound, i want to cure people. I want them to live a healthy life with their family members." He said softly, you could imagine his glinting eyes. 

You heart clenched for him, knowing his situation. 

You opened your eyes, looking at him from your place as you held his arm that was under your chin, "how's your mom?" 

His dad passed away from heart attack. And he was the only child. Given that his mom was paralysed, their life became harder after his dad passed away. 

He smiled, "shes fine. Never once would she forget to tell me she loves me. She said i should study hard." His voice quivered. 

You couldnt comprehend his calmness. His mom would be on the bed all day as she could only manage to talk, and touch with her fingers. Those were the hardest moves she could do. 

"But you know, if i do study hard, then i must leave you." He said as he looked down at you, making you look away, unable to reply his intense eyes.

"Dont be stupid. You must study hard to achieve your dream." You managed those words in between the lump in your throat. Your grip on his arms tightened, feeling the inner sadness he would never tell.

He chuckled, "you know that even if i do study hard, i cant even afford further studies, right?" 

You bit your lip, realizing that reality hurts. You got up from his lap, tryna calm down. The topic you brought up wasnt your normal topic. The angel beside you would never mention if you never asked. It pains the both of you, you knew that. 

"Hey. You know theres scholarship, right? Youre one of the school's best students, just put more effort!" You tried to talk like you always did, but the water in your eyes were threatening to spill. 

Jimin sighed as he pulled your head and rested it on his shoulder, "i cant. I must take care of my mom.

And you. I wont leave you." 

---------

The memory flashed through your mind as you looked through the latest messages he sent. He would reject you whenever you asked him out, but he suddenly asked you to come to the party someone from school held. 

Jimin changed a lot. The thought barged into your mind as you sighed. 

It has been 40 minutes since he told you he arrived. But what was taking him that long to find you?

You sighed, holding your phone tight. The thought of him cheating on you were haunting you. 

He never lied, you told yourself. 

You stood up from your seat, ready to search for him among the crowd of the party. 

You couldnt believe you were the one searching for him when he was the one asking you to come.

In the midst of the enthusiastic people, you saw a familiar silhouette across the room. The dim light were suffocating so you had to move closer to make sure if that was jimin. 

Just a second after you were sure it was him, you saw him snaking an arm on another girl's waist, pulling her closer to him. It all happened so quick that you could only let your mouth agape. 

He kissed her. Deep and long. 

You wish you could wipe his smiling face right then and there but your heart hurt so bad. He wasnt drunk, at all.

"Jimin." You called out once you were 3 feet away from them. 

Jimin turned to face you, only to smirk as his arm brought the girl closer to him, "took you long enough." 

------

You tried to keep sane while you made your way out of the party house. You were mad. You were furious. 

"Dont tell me, you really thought i loved you." Your fist balled as you slid down the wall behind you. Your eyes were wet.

What a great actor he was, playing with your heart for 6 years. How did he make it feel so surreal? 

"Well, thanks to you, ive changed." You knew him losing weight would be at your disadvantage. Your heart clenched as his words flew through your heas. As if it didnt know how much you were hurt.


 "You made me realize what i actually deserve." You remembered how he pulled the girl by her shoulders, "and what you deserve after all these years i wasted on you." Your tears wet your cheeks as you replayed the look in his eyes when he looked at you.

Your love for him was a joke. He never loved you anyway.
 
"Frankly speaking, youre stupid." He dared chuckling.

Well, i am. You thought as you covered your face in your hands, trying to mute your sob as your body rocked.

"You think anyone would love you like how i did? Dream on. You wasted enough of my time." 

You never thought you could cry that hard in your life as you replayed your moments with jimin. He was never that harsh towards you. 

Just then a cough interrupted you, "err... Excuse me." 

You quickly wiped your tears with the sleeves of your cheap dress, staring in front of you as you didnt want to interact with anyone at the moment. 

"Are you okay?" Your eyebrows connected. At normal times, you wouldve barked at the guy but his voice was so innocent no matter how deep it was. 

"Its cold out here." He sheepishly said as he rubbed his nape. 

"I dont want to get in." You said raspily, actually calming down at his presence.

"Do you... want to go home?" He asked again, making your breath hitched. 

You wanted to, but your dad wasnt going to be there until the next 2 hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter