Chapter 1.2

King's lethal diamonds

5:49 pm

Three figures swifty yet silenty runs through empty streets, pasts houses and shops as the sun sets its way across the sky. Their hoodies covering their face as they pay no mind to little noise they make. Making their way out of the city, They run fast in silent as the fields followed by trees comes in sight. The three figure slowes their pace down, getting a clear look to their surrounding, checking if they are alone or not. sensing no presence is with them nor danger, the shorter figure grins, clasping his hands together as the taller of the three shakes his head knowing whats bound to happen. 

" hansol ah, don't over do it today, okay ? " the taller one spoke in a gentle voice, " we need to head back early before the night time"
  the short figure, hansol, noddes his head understanding, went back to what he was doing, clasping and rubbing his hands together, as he close his eyes, exhaling and inhaling deep calm breathes, focusing on creating many multiples of him one go. 

the tall figure shakes his head, but leaves the younger to sit with their companion who sat on a huge boulder. 

" how many do you think he will create this time ?" he ask the other while take a seat next to him watching their youngest concentrating on creating multiples of him, 

the taller gets a shrugs in return, he looks towards his companion as he still had his hoody on, eye focused on hansol. Right now they would've been making their way towards home, but then hansol wanted to practice his new recent powers, duplication. so it would give them an advantage to fight their enemies. Knowing the how careless the younger acts, he's not sure when he will get the hang of his new powers. 

" hao hyung, hoshi hyung, look "  snapping back to reality, he looks to hansol and his other duplicates,

"10 duplicate this time, Nice." he sees hoshi smiling at the younger from the corner making him smile too. "hyung i think i got the hang of it ... well sort of, but i think i got it"  hoshi squats down to come face to face with hansol, who was making his way towards them while rambling. 

" you did good as always, hansol " hansol smiles at the comment, " thanks hyung" he replies. 

Hao smiles at the scence in front of him as he watches the youngest going back to practice and hoshi smiling, watching hansol's retreating figure, 

it's been three years since they left. something they both regret but had no choice. the feeling of wanting to get out and make some changes in their life was a bliss but there were a few sacrifices along the way. leaving their old past behind them, minghao, hansol and soonyoung decided it would've been best if they changed their names, and so they did, to the8, vernon and hoshi. they were weird names but its was something they had to come up with fast. Still minghao calls them by their original names and vice versa. 

living life away from home was harder then what minghao had expected. the struggle of finding a home deserted from the public, so your ability won't harm them. especially when it comes to finding a job, that especially was hard. but to come to a conclusion, minghao had figured that living life won't be as easy as one can imagine. 

thinking about such thing, makes him recall how he had live a good life before. when seungcheol was not locked away in a tomb in a room full of white clothed people. Minghao recalled the three elders leaving at the exact same time for their job and either one would come home really late. it never occurred to minghao that he lived a heck of a pretty good life, thanks to the three. now he has to make a living himself, of course along with hoshi and hansol, but soonyoung wouldn't let him do anything. 

for minghao, he made sure the younger was safe now that it came down to the three of them.soonyoung took charge in being the leader since he was the oldest while hansol became their maknae. it wasn't hard coming to term with the new roles, but for sure it was hard for them get used to it. 

minghao was a calm person, soonyoung was a rowdy person while hansol was hard tempered, but soft person. minghao had a hard time calming down both soonyoung and hansol whenever they both get angered by something, something minghao had to deal these pass few years. it was hard on minghao part, it really was, especially since they mood swing most of the times. 

Soonyoung sometimes thought about the others and how they are doing. how right about now he would see seungkwan and seokmin laughing at what ever deems funny to them, how wonwoo and mingyu would argue with jun and the8 with whatever fashion sense seems to be in the lead, how chan would quietly sit in the middle to the floor occupying his homework with jisoo sitting next to him helping chan with a lesson he can't seem to understand, never missing the smiles he gives to the two most important people in hoshi's life from across the room. inlcuding jihoon of course. Jeonghan and seungcheol. 

soonyoung deems them important because without them, none of them wouldn't been alive. including jisoo. 

the fact that without questions or being suspicous, the two made sure he was well feed along with the rest,
made sure they were safe and out of danger. 

but it never occurred to soonyoung that the two most important people beside jihoon were infact the two most dangerous everyone assumes them to be. he heard stories about them, but he never thought about it. He heard many sides stories about them, he never gave it any care. 

He knows that despite what others tell him, he would always see a different side of them. a side no one from outside their cirlce has ever seen, not even those who claims they are quite close to them. 

Soonyoung misses them, including jihoon. most especially jihoon. 

Soonyoung chuckles to himself, which minghao noticed.  " why are you laughing to yourself ? " minghao asked him, curiously. 

soonyoung shooked his head " its nothing " 

noticing the sun as it rises higher hansol calles out to minghao and soonyoung, telling them they should go before the moon sets. 

nodding their head, soonyoung and minghao jumps down from the boulders they were on and walked towards hansol who started walking ahead, towards the city.


 


5:58 pm

"Do you think this pant makes my look big?" 
 
" ahhhhhh, for the love of .." chan turns towards seungkwan " you look fine hyung, now please leave me alone" 

seugkwan twitches his nose in annoyance, " im only asking and i need an honest opinion, im not sure if i should believe the mirror " 

" i swear if you ask me the same question, i will not hesistant to throw you into the dog pit" chan tells of seungkwan in frustration, 

seungkwan looks at him with a dumfounded expression " but we don't have a dog pit " 

chan gives up, he groans in frustration not knowing a smirk making its way towards seungkwan face. he turns towards jeoghan for help only to find him sleeping on the L shaped couches right behind the couch they sat on, his back facing them

"you've got to be kidding me" he mutters in frustration

giving up in watching his favorite tv series in silence before seungkwan came to bother him what some ugly pants ruined his mood. 

he walks out towards the balcony through a window slide which separated the outside and inside of the apartment they live in, stepping outsde leaving seungkwan alone with jeonghan who is getting annoyed by how loud seungkwan is getting.

looking towards the beach as the sun is about to set, he see the beach full of people today, it was going to be a full moon today; watching group of families enjoying their time splashing each other with the ocean, as others walk around; either feeling the feel of sand as it engulfs their foot or finding a nice spot for tonight and a group of friends enjoying their time together having no care in the world,

he wonders how long their friendship would last, 

leaning forward onto the railing, he ponders on the group just below his sight, taking a count on how many of them. 

9 ... theres 9 of them and they were all guys, 

it reminded dino when he was together with all 12 of his hyung, how they enjoyed each others company and had fun like they had no care in the world. 

he misses everyone, including him ... seungcheol

he misses out he would wake up to the smell of breakfast in the morning as if it was calling out to him, how the scent would take him to the kitchen but comes across hoshi and seokmin hyung in the living room on the couch as they challenge each other in a game he has no idea what they are playing

as jihoon hyung who is next to hoshi hyung but is laying down with his head on hoshi's lap reading a book, which is a sec later taken by the person dino misses so much; seungcheol, who mutters a next time your gonna read one of jisoo's book at least let one of us or him know, so he won't go blaming me or han for throwing it away.

of course he sees jihoon jihoon giving him a smirk which meant wheres the fun in that 

he misses that, especially since after they left the others, they eat out in every morning since none of them knew a thing about cooking. he misses home made breakfast but he would never say it, especially to jeonghan since jisoo was usually in charge of morning breakfast with mingyu. 

he focus his attention back to the groups of friends again and notice they were alot different from each other yet similar to them once. how he can tell the difference between the oldest ones from the youngest ones. 

they look like they have been friends for more then how many years judging by how maturely old they look ... young but old

" Did you know that there's actually 15 of them ?" dino turns to see seungkwan leaning onto the window slide, he turns back to the group and counts them again. 

" there's only 9 of them" he told seungkwan facing him again, 

seungkwan gives him a soft smile, making his way towards where dino stood, giving him a full view of the scenery of the beach and the group where the main subject of their conversation.

"there are 9 of them, yes but in total there was actually 15 of them" seungkwan told dino, 

" was ?" seungkwan gives him a sad but soft smile, he nod his head. 

" they originally started out as 13" 

"just like us hyung " seungkwan smiles at that,

" yeah, just like us" he told dino, 

" what happened ?" 

seungkwan faces forward finding a specific person within the group, he wasn't sure if he was glad he found him or not, but after what he saw that day made him traumatize for losing his friends, 

"they died" seungkwan lies, 

seungkwan looks at dino, " some of them left early, then two more were added in, after that 6 of them left early all together" 

" did you see it" dino ask seungkwan 

he nodded his head " yeah " he lies again, both not noticing someone listening to their conversation ... 


 


11:29 pm

Wonwoo watches his lips curls up to a menacing smirk, watching the scene unfold in front of him, calmly leaning against the stone wall of a dessered building he has no idea what it used to be  nor does he care.

" please ... please don't kill me, i didn't mean it " 

he watches has jihoon's target, more like prey as what wonwoo like to call it, begs for his life, 

standing on wonwoo's left was jisoo, who was watching the scene unfold in front of him, clearly amuse of easily jihoon's prey quickly begged for him to live after he insult both wonwoo and jisoo, not knowing of jihoon's appearance until he notices his shadow moving towards the two, making jihoon coming out of that shadow and immediately tortured the guy

Not that he and jisoo had a problem handling the situation, but the bastard was really ticking them off, which he asked for it and jihoon need to cool of his steam after the recent fight he had with some other bastard, so what better way then to torture their target. 

"we need to leave" wonwoo faces to jisoo who seems to staring into thin air, but wonwoo knew better than that to think such thing, 

" how far" he ask jisoo who finally blinks, as he leans away from the wall. 

" two minutes, give or take " jisoo looks at wonwoo then back to jihoon " they should be outside in any minute" 

jisoo looks back out the window again, trying to pick up their enemies thoughts as they are about to arrive. 

his eyes glowing white, as wonwoo feels like some sort of shield makes it way around him, 


" jihoon " he calles out, earning the attention of not only jihoon but the guy he was tortureing, 

holding up two fingers, while jisoo say finish it with his eyes still glowing white, jihoon gets the message and nods, turning back to his target who tried to crawl away from him but failed to do so, giving him a smirk, jihoon doesn't hesistant to use his power, 

eyes glowing black as shadow figures forms in mid air taking on a form of knifes,  

" please ... please don- " the guy cries out only to get cut off as jihoon motions the knife to move, plunging through the guy, their prey entire body cutting him in a way no one thoug was possible

making his way towars jisoo, who was already by the window, wonwoo turns back to see whats left of the dead body of their once target 

" you don't mess around" he chuckles, telling to jihoon who caught up to him shrugging in response, 

putting his arms over jihoons shoulder as they both walk towards jisoo by the window, who was watching them with a soft smile, as the other two smile fondly back to him. 

by the time they reach to where jisoo was at, jisoo looks at jihoon " feel any better " 

" for now" jihoon replies looking out the window, as the clouds gave them a better view of the full moon, as it shone through the window, and towards them. 

as their eyes glow bright red and white with smirks appearing,