Chapter 1

King's lethal diamonds

3 years ago

[Soonyoung, Minghao and Hansol]

" Kwon Soonyoung, I swear if you don't drop those bags, i will kill you " he doesn't listen because he is still walking towards the door,

" KWON SOONYOUNG, YOU ARE NOT WALKING OUT ON ME" Jihoon yells furiously, grabbing the attention of the other two who stood by the door.

he stops in his tracks as he gribs his bag strap. Looking up to Hansol and Minghao, who had finish packing and were by the door waiting for him, both had the look of fear in their eyes. Their gaze meeting each other, soonyoung signals them to wait for him outside by the staircase. They had a doubtful look as they both hesistantly nodded, picking up their grabs and made their way outside the door.


Once they were out of sight, Jihoon took control of soonyoungs shadow, controling the latter as chains appears around him, making it hard for him to break free. Jihoon, controling the latter, made him turn around to face him. Noticing how soonyoung's knuckles turned white from gribbing hard on his bag strap. Jihoon forces the latter to drop the bag.

Facing Jihoon was something soonyoung prepared for. but all that packing and thinking about what to say to the latter made soonyoung forget about his abilites. oh how much he despise that ability. He struggles against the chains, knowing he won't have enough time till the others arrive which will make it more hard for them to leave the damn place once and for all.

Seeing how hard soonyoung struggles his shadow chains made jihoon feel guilty for controlling him, but soonyoung was leaving him and he acted on instinct.

He feels himself getting agitated by how he is failing from breaking free, cursing his abilities for not being immune to jihoon's ability as of right now he continues to struggle.

" struggling won't do you any good hoon" jihoon softly told him,

he doesn't listen, while struggling he chuckles, earning a confuse look from jihoon, soonyoung chuckles out loud as he takes in a huge deep breath, something he awhiles do when he is getting angry and irritated.

No having any much of a choice, he does the only thing that can break jihoon, make the latter feel worthless. Something soonyoung promised never to do until now,

" jihoon, forgive me for what i am about to do" he thinks to himself.

" using your abilities on me now jihoonie, huh ?" jiyoon tries to take a step forward but automatically took a step back, hearing the tone soonyoung use refering to him,

" are you really going to stoop this low like a worthless piece of trash ? his eyes widen, taking another step back, a figure teleports into the room behind him as he waits for soonyoungs signal.

knowing what he's going to throw the latter, will immediately break him, so he continues to taunt him, noticing the presence behind jihoon, whose eyes were wide and shock. " this power of yours is good for nothing" he struggles to release himself, " it didn't save him .... didn't make him stay, so what makes you think your power can make me stay" making not only jihoon tense but also the presence behind him, knowing who soonyoung is refer to .... Seungcheol

jihoon stops moving, looking at soonyoung, as he starts to feel the emotion he's been trying to push back since they lost seungcheol ... the feeling of being worthless. not being able to do anything because he was weak at that time, as the memories starts to play in his head

Soonyoung stops struggling as he looks up to jihoon, who's face became pale ... he stares behind jihoon, to the presence behind him, giving a slight nod and a nod in return. His gaze latching onto jihoon's gaze,

" Jihoon " he softly called out to him, looking behind jihoon again.

Jihoon stares at soonyoung as he calls out his name, sensing a presence behing him. not being able to react fast enough, he gets knocked out from behind, a pains coming from his neck and upper back. soonyoung struggles against the shadow chains again and finally breaks free, scattering the chains as they disappear with jihoon falling unconscience,

" im sorry " he hears soonyoung saying it to him, catching him from hitting the ground, not having the strength to reply, his eyes flutters close.

not a minute pass as minghao rushes inside the house with hansol and his bag in both hands. "hyung, we need to leave now" he tells them.

" the others are here " he finishes as soonyoung carries jihoon to the nearest couch, not forgetting to place a goodbye kiss on his forehead. something he's going to miss from now on,

" goodbye jihoon"

following after minghao as they made their way towards hansol who stood at the same place he stood when he knocked out jihoon, both grabbing one hand for each. interwining their hands together. taking one last look at the place they call home,

" Hansol, lets get out of here " taking one last look towards jihoon as they disappear.



 



[Jeonghan, Dokyeom, Chan]

He turns around making his way towards the door " are you willingly walking away from me, jeonghan" jeonghan stops walking, his back facing jisoo. This was something he wanted to avoid. he doesn't turn around to face jisoo, knowing how much the latter might convince him to stay,

" losing seungcheol was already hard enough and now your telling me your leaving ? jisoo asked him in disbelieve, not believe the infamous jeonghan would run away from his problems, their problems. He was close in breaking down but he won't have that in here, not until he hears why jeonghan wants to leave.

Jeonghan was hurting and jisoo knew that, but sensing jeonghan's pain which doubles up to his pain was to much for jisoo to carry. trying ease the pain, he blocks himself from jeonghan's pain. still, it doesn't help, as he feels it. he feels pain not from jeonghan, but from the other two outside by the door standing and waiting for jeonghan, the other two who are willingly wanting to leave. he doesn't know why he's feeling their emotions but he knows sooner in any minute, he is going to break down from all the emotions he has been sensing from everyone present in the the house right now.

" Jeonghan ? " jisoo calles out to him, " why are you leaving. ? weren't you the one who said no secrets ... no hiding away, so why ? " jisoo questions him, hoping he would tell him.

the need to just turn around was becoming unbearable as all he wants to do is just to grab jisoo and embrace him, but the fact that this has made his decision on leaving was what held him in place, along with the other two outisde, waiting for him so they can leave this place, the place they call home or used to call home, the place that had cause them so much pain but meant everything to them.

so jeonghan musters up the actually strength, blocking his mind, and continues to make his way towards the door, away from jisoo who had tears streaming down his face, who was on the edge of breaking from all the feelings he is feeling and from the pain he feels watching jeonghan walk away from him.

reaching toward the door, jeonghan opens it, revealing the side of chan who didn't look up as he made his half presence known. before he could leave, he turns to jisoo with cold, distant eyes making jisoo choke up, knowing fully well he has made his decision.

" you wouldn't understand " he coldy tells jisoo, slamming the door.

Jisoo falls onto the ground, his leg giving away. his hand coming up towards his chest as he releases the emotion he's been feeling from the others outside, the pains from the three who watching their hyung, bestfriend and maknae, the anger from one as it goes towards the hyung who was capable to making jisoo into a crying mess. not knowing on what to do anymore, he screams out loud as the pains takes actions onto him.

slowly, getting dizzy he falls back onto the ground looking up to the roof, tearing streaming down as he closes his eyes to regain his beating heart.

" im sorry " was the last thing he heard as he slips unconscience.


 


[Jun, Mingyu, and Seungkwan]

they were the last three to leave, leaving jisoo, jihoon and wonwoo behind. something they aren't very used to but can't stay either. when they all meet up in the living room, jisoo doesn't come out from his room, jihoon doesn't take notice from them since they announce that they were leaving too. wonwoo, especially, became sort of distance.

 

so he just stands in the corner watching the three getting ready to leave, not having anything else to say. mingyu on the other hand can't seem to ignore the feeling that wonwoo won't say goodbye to him so he speaks ups

" are you here to say - "

" No " wonwoo cuts mingyu off, mingyu shoulders slumpers down, jun sighs " then why are you there ?"

wonwoo shrugs his shoulder and leans to the wall for a bit, " to see if your backing out on your decision from walking out"

" wonwoo " jihoon calls out from the 2nd floor, they all look up, still he isn't looking at them but mainly focusing on wonwoo " if the cowards wants to leave, let them out " he coldly responds. giving everyone shivers by the cold facade jihoon has been giving out.

Seungkwans lets out a gasp " hyung, " he puts a and hand to his mouth and back down " he called us cowards ?" he mumbles of as he slightly gets teary, getting an eye roll from wonwoo and jun.

mingyu getting frustrated at how stubborn wonwoo was, drops his bag and went towards him, " why can't you understand that i want to leave this place " he ask wonwoo, he slowly lift up his arm, jabbing his finger to wonwoo's chest,

" for once, i wanted to do something with my own decision and you disagree ? why ? " Wonwoo does nothing, but just stares at mingyu who was crying looking down towards the floor, " can you be not selfish for once and think about what i want, " mingyu doesn't know if he's begging or pleading but for sure he knows he sounds pathetic right now.

" you want to leave that badly huh ?" wonwoo mumbles out, mingyu looks up to him and nodded,

" first jeonghan, dokyeom, chan, then hoshi, minghao, hansol, and now you .. three ?" seungkwan starts to feel guilty,

" fine, do what you want but if one day if we happn to meet, from now on, we are nothing but strangers, starting from now," and with that he leaves mingyu in shock.

" Wonwoo ..... " mingyu tries to call out but no avail, seeing how the latter slams the door ... making jihoon smirk, tsk sound coming from him as he leaves the area.

jun not wanting to watch such pitful sight anymore, went and slightly pushed mingyu shoulder as seungkwan who did anything besides oberve went towards the tall hyung and hugs him tightly, letting out his emotions, as from the other room, joshua tugs his chest in pain, sobbing.

" mingu we have to go " mingyu nodded his but still crying, walks back to where he drops his bag and picks it up, seungkwan following after as one by one starts to exit the door. Taking one last look at the place they call home, each muttered out goodbye's, walking out and trying their best from looking back.

"goodbye wonwoo ... Jisoo hyung, goodbye jihoon hyung " thinking to themselves without looking back,

as Jisoo continues to tug his chest from the pain he is feeding off of wonwoo, letting it out as he muffles his screams, as wonwoo in the other room, breaks everthing he sees in sight, feeling nothing but pain, falling to his knees, bringing up both arms to cover his face, as jihoon watches from the window, seeing three leave ... not noticing two unknown presence just below, across the street watching the three also.


across the streets two unknown presence watches quitely as the three coming out and looking up towards the windown jihoon stands, he smirks. Another presence right behind him chuckles " and it went down to 3 " joining his companion in looking toward the window where jihoon once stood.

" lets begin, shall we "