01. 아파요

It Hurts

It’s just my random thought. A scenario that flashed in my mind after Taeyeon’s car accident. Imagine..

 

Imagine Taeyeon was all alone inside her dark room after her manager drove her home and told her to rest up.

 

She tried to close her eyes but all she can see is the earlier crash.

 

She’s still in shock. She’s still worrying about the other people that involved in that car accident. She feels bad. She feels guilty.

 

She was worried too about how people will react. Will they bash her again this time? Well, most likely they will. She means she could take it, she thought. Because this is surely not the first time. Sadly.

 

But she also knows for sure it’ll still hurts to hear those harsh words, those curses that people directed at her. She’s just an ordinary human after all. She could make mistakes too. But since she’s an idol, people often forget that fact.

 

She used to love silence but the silence is suffocating her right now.

 

Oh how she wish Tiffany and Sunny are still living together with her. Especially the former. Because despite being a so loud and too energetic bubbly human creature, she was the one who can always brighten up her day. The one who used to be the main source of her happiness because Tiffany’s bright energy has rubbed off on her. Her smiles and laughs are contagious. It was so easy for Taeyeon to smile when Tiffany around.

 

So when she’s no longer around, Taeyeon is lost.

 

Taeyeon wanted to hate Tiffany for leaving, she wants to blame her for her heartache but then she can’t.

 

Because Tiffany did nothing wrong. She just wanted to chase her dream. Her another dream. And also because Taeyeon just loves that leaving person too much. So in the end she blamed herself for being too dependent on the younger.

 

As if God heard her prayer, Taeyeon’s phone suddenly rings, breaking both of the silence and darkness that suffocating her as it’s brightly flashing a very familar name on its screen, with the pink ribbon at the end of the caller’s name. 

 

Taeyeon’s heart involuntarily skipped a beat. Or maybe two..

 

Slowly she dragged her right thumb across the phone screen to accept the call.

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

”TAEYEON! Are you alright???”

Tiffany’s extremely high pitched voice greeted her. A habit whenever she feels either too excited or too worried about something. This time is surely because of the latter.

 

Taeyeon suddenly feel so overwhelmed with different kind of feelings.

There are so many things she wanted to say to Tiffany. There are so many stories she wanted to share with her.

But at the end she could only say,

 

”Do i have to get hurt first for you to finally call me, Fany-ah?”

 

”Tae..”

 

”Will you come to Korea this Christmas? Will you come to my concert? The other girls will come.”

 

”Tae, i’m sorry i w—“

 

 

”It’s okay..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe i should just die in that car accident so you will come back to Korea to see me. There's no way you won't come to my funeral, right?"