Chapter 58

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

"Are you not going to break the hug? The kid over there keep on looking at us. Poor the innocent kid." Yerin said, giggling. 

She frowned, loosing the embrace and shifted her eyes towards that kid. 

The little kid was using his palms cover his eyes like he was looking at inappropriate things infront of him making both of them felt sudden embarrassed. His parents ran to their kid and apologised to us. 

After they left, Sinb burst out laughing. 

"Did the kid was at the scene all the while? Omg. But wait. If yes,  he's one of our witness." upon hearing the statement, Sinb earned a light punch on her shoulder. 

"Tsk. How could you make a little kid as our witness? You evil."

"He watched us from the beginning. Evil?" she chuckled as she continue, "But you like this evil don't you?" 

She gently hold Yerin's hand. 

"Why your hand is cold?" She rubbed her girlfriend's hand and blowing the fingers to keep them warm. 

"I'm fine. Shall we take a walk along the beach?" Yerin said, interlock her fingers with Sinb's. 

Sinb nodded, not going to waste their first date as an official girlfriends, they walked down along the beach holding hands. Enjoying the beautiful view and each other companions. A wide smile pestering on Sinb's face, could not described how happy she is and this is the time she has been longing for. Sinb agreed upon Yerin's request for not to announce their relationships yet to their friends and only will tell them after their final exams. 

One more week for their final examination. They have no time to date as Yerin was busy with her studies and she has her part-time job to do as well unless they were going to the library together with the girls. 

As for Sinb, after several discussions with her head department, she is allowed to delay her exams after removal of her cast and of course depend on her hand condition as well. After the cast removal, she still have to undergo some therapies to help restore function and range of motion of her hand. 

In the cafeteria.. 

"We will get early freedom than you, Sinb." Eunha started her teasing upon hearing Sinb talking about the delay of her exams and get sharp gazes from the girls except for Yerin. 

Her eyes widen and realised that she was not supposed to said that. She immediately took back her words. 

"Sorry. I was out of my mind. Too much of study already. "Eunha said, look apologetic. 

"I'm fine of the delayed. I have more time to prepare isn't it? But you Eunha, you have to accompany me to study until i finish my exams. Sinb said, pointing her finger towards the short girl with a smirk. 

"Why me?" asked Eunha, pursing her lips on a pout. 

"We will accompany you to study and cheer for you, Sinb ya." Sowon said out of the blue. She sense of the sudden change of Yerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter