Chapter 43

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't remember exactly what is hapenning. Trying to run under the rain to the nearby bus stop. Suddenly my back being hit hard. Things happened really fast. 

After few hours of deep sleep, i woke up with a terrible pain on my back. I felt deadly cold. I knew it was probably the end of my life until i heard a familiar voice calling out my name. 

"Yerin... Yerin ar."

Turning my head towards the voice. Slowly opened my eyes. A blurry image of a human laying on the floor next to me. I couldn't see it clearly as the sunlight streaming in through the window.

"Yerin. It's me. Woorin. Your oppa."

"Oppa? Wait. Oppa?" Eyes widely open. Looking at the surrounding. It seem to be an old abandoned warehouse. 

"Why i am here?" Trying to remember back what had happened. 

"You were being abducted." Woorin speak up with his weak voice.

"What? How this can be happened? Would it be that guy? That guy in black?"  Suddenly the scene flashed back in my mind. 

"Guy in black? Probably is one of the culprit, loan shark. You were got into their trapped. They sure going to demand more ransom money."  Woorin sigh.

"It was all my fault. Sorry, Yerin for dragging you." Woorin feeling guilty because of what he had done to his family. 

"It is all your fault. You should be blame but it is useless to say this on this crucial time. We are going to be killed by them. We have to escape before they are coming in." Roaming around to find an escape route. Wanted to get up and escape desperately but impossible. My hands and legs were being tied up with rope. 

"I have been trying to escape but failed. End up i'm being toutured by them. There are no way to get out from here. The windows are too high and the dors are all locked." Yerin's oppa seems like giving up to run away from here. 

Few footsteps can be heard from outside the warehouse. The roller shutter of the warehouse opened. There is one guy walks in with a cruel smile followed by another three guys behind him. Walking towards Yerin and her oppa, stops infront of them and squatting down. 

Boss: Hi, pretty. We meet again. Aren't you happy that we meet again? 

Yerin: Are you crazy? I rather being killed than see your ing damn ugly annoying face. 

Boss: Wow. Wow. Wow. Buddies, get her up.

Guy 1,2,3: Yes boss. 

Woorin: What are you trying to do with my sister? Let her go. Please. If you want to release your anger, come and hit me. 

Boss: Excuse me. I'm not angry. (taking out his handphone) I just want her to call her mum. Soon i will be getting a lot of money and leave this place. 

Yerin: You won't be easily to escape from here. Police out there are searching for you. 

Boss: SHUT UP!!!! CALL YOUR MUM RIGHT NOW!!!

Yerin: I don't want. It is useless to call and ask for a sum of money. We don't have the money anyway. 

Guy 1: Are you really want us to kill you?

Yerin: We have nothing only have this 2 lives. Just take it. 

Guy 1: How dare yo...u..

Boss: Your mum is alone at home now. What if...

Yerin: Fine fine.. i call i call. 

Calling Yerin's  mum... Dooo....Dooo.. Dooo...

Yerin: Mum..

Yerin's mum: Yerin, where are you now? You didn't come back yesterday night.Where have you been?

Yerin: Mum. I was.... i was... 

The boss snatch away the phone. Putting on loud speaker.

Boss: Yerin is in my hand now. 

Yerin's mum: Who are you? 

Boss: Aunty, you forget me already? We met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter