Chapter 55

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin POV

I took out my phone to checked the time. It's only 12.30pm. 30 minutes to go for our lunch date. Sinb did messaged me and told me to wait for her inside the restaurant as the weather was getting colder. I pushed the glass door and greeted by one of the waiter. 

"Welcome, miss. Have you booked a table?" the waiter bowed as he asked politely with a smile on his face. 

"Yes. I have booked a table for 2 under the name of Ms. Jung."

"Please wait for a second, miss." the waiter said while scrolling the computer screen at the receptiont. "Ms. Jung, 2 persons, right?" the waiter reconfirmed.

"Yes."

"Please come this way, miss." the waiter guided me toward a table by the window. 

"Please be seated and here are the menus." the waiter placing the two menus on the table, tooking out a electronic tab and ready to get the order. 

"Thank you."

"Would you like to order your drinks first?"

"Uhmm. One glass of iced americano, please. I will order the rest when my friend is here." 

"Alright. I'll put your drink order in first."

"Thanks."

After the waiter left the table, i looked around as i admired the atmosphere of this place. To be honest, this was the first time i have been this kind of restaurant. It's not a fine dining or a fancy one but more to like a casual dining. The atmosphere, so laid back, the high beaming ceiling and the electic decor worked wonders for the ambience. The inside area looked warm and inviting whereas the outside was surrounded by a beach. The scenery was mesmerising. I did a lot of research on searching a nice restaurant and reading the reviews. This one was the best. 

I glanced up and smiled when the waiter came with a glass of iced americano that i ordered awhile ago. As i stirred my drink with the straw, i rested my chin with my hand while gazing out through the window. A sudden flashback of the conversations between me and Sowon yesterday before i left to my part time job. 

 

Flashback

No One POV

"Hi Yerin, Yuju. Did your class end earlier?" Sowon waving hello to both of them who were sitting having their early lunch at the cafeteria. 

"Yes. It was just a revision class before the exam, nothing much so our lecturer released us earlier." Yuju replied, offered one of her sandwich to her tall friend. 

"It's ok. I still have my leftover sandwich that i couldn't finished it before the class started." she rejected Yuju's snadwich, then she took a quick glance on Yerin and shifted back her gaze to Yuju. 

"What happened to this girl who's sitting beside you?" Yuju shrugged, no idea what happened to Yerin who always zoning out too much recently. 

Yuju added, "she was being like this too when she was in the class just now." 

"Yerin. JUNG YERIN!!" Sowon called her friend's name almost out loud. The voice snapping out her senses. 

"Uh. What?" she looked at them with confusion pestering on her face. 

"What's in your mind? Mind to share to your these 2 besties?" Sowon asked while munching her food. 

"Nothing." Yerin shook her head instantly. 

"As you said so. So how was your dinner yesterday?" Yerin was a little bit taken aback of the question about the dinner from her tall friend. 

"Huh! What dinner? Yerin, did you had a special dinner yesterday?" Yuju with her curiosity, eargerly to know more. 

"Sinb went to her house yesterday." The tall friend blurted out makes Yuju eyes widen. 

"Sinb went to your house?" She went to your house?" Yuju put down her food and shifted her fully attention towards her friend sitting beside her. 

Yerin wanted to say something but got cut off by Sowon. "Correction. Yerin's mum invite Sinb over to their house for dinner yesterday" she added, "Aunty asked me for Sinb's phone number.  I was a little surprised at first before aunty explained it to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter