Chapter 48

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ahhh-choo* 

"Excuse me." Cover and nose with tissue paper.

"Yerin, are you suffer from a cold? Shall i adjust the air conditioner temperature? Eunwoo concerns about Yerin who keeps on sneezing. 

"It was not like that. I was fine just now but suddenly. Did someone talking behind my back?" Ahh-choo. Pull out another piece of tissue paper from the box pressed it against her eyes, then blew her nose. 

"Or someone is thinking about you?" Moving closer to Yerin just to . 

"Don't come nearer or else you will get affected." Gently pushed Eunwoo away. 

"Seriously, you don't get sick easily. There must be someone missing you." Softly laugh.

Continue.....

Eunha: Wait. I have one more question. 

Sinb: What do you still want to know? 

Eunha: Did you somehow regret for saving Yerin unnie? 

Sinb: At first i never thought i could do this kind of things like saving people lives and interfered in people business but until Yerin unnie came into my life, everything has changed. I couldn't watched her being harassed by the bad guys. I have to save her no matter what it takes. If i could turned back the time, i would not let her to get through a rough patch of her life. 

Eunha: But you injured your hand. You can't write, eat and do everything with your right hand. You know right? You know the moment when you blocked the hitting with your arm, i was so scared and worried.

Sowon: Me too. I could not believe that i saw it with my own eyes. You are crazy, Sinb. 

Sinb: Sorry for making you all worried. 

Umji: Please don't do that again. As a close friend, it's break my heart when i see you like this. Call for help if you needed next time.

Yuju: Won't be next time. Finger crossed.

Eunha: Our final exam is approaching. How you going to take the exam with your hand like this? Except you are a left-handed.

Sinb: Ahh. I did not think about this. What shall i do? Can i be exempted from taking the exams?

Sowon: Then you have to repeat this semester again. 

Umji: Then we will not be in the same class and no one will be your lunch mate since our timetable will be different.

Eunha: And.. And.. You will graduate after us. (laugh)

Sinb:  Why you all so bad? I will try to look for someone in charge or shall i direct go to Ms. Krystal? 

Eunha: Our dean? Wow. Just look for her if your are brave enough. 

Sinb: Why not? She is my...

Umji: (coughing)

Yuju: She is your what?

Sinb: Ohh. I have a letter from doctor. So the letter might help either to postpone or worse to worst, i have to use my left hand to write. Maybe it will take double the time to finish. Oh my god. 

Sowon: Did doctor said anything about your hand? When can you remove the cast?

Sinb: Tomorrow i will have another x-ray. 

Yuju: Update us with your latest condition after your appointment. Let's hope for a speedy recovery.

Sinb: Yea. Hopefully.

Eunha: One last question. 

Sinb: You got alot of questions, huh? What is it?

Eunha: Can we go to the nearby hamburger joint after this? I'm hungry already.

Sinb: You treat? The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter