Chapter 25

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

Woorin: Please stop. I..I will pay you as soon as possible. Please tell them to stop. Ouch.. Don't hit my face. Please stop......Please..  (groan in pain)

Woorin has been caught by the loan shark. As the order from their boss, Woorin being beat terribly by those followers. 

Boss: Ok. Enough, guys. Stop now. 

Guy 1,2,3 : Yes. Boss.

Boss: Woorin ya, you know that we are looking for you but why are you trying to escape? How dare you? Are you trying to escape from paying back your debt? Hahahahahahaha. (laugh) (stop laughing)(suddenly become serious) DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY BACK WHAT YOU BORROWED FROM US!!!!!! IF YOU ESCAPE AGAIN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! Eh, i won't kill you. If i kill you, there is not fun at all and i will not get the money back. I'm not stupid. 

Woorin: I...I'm sorry boss. I had tried my best to find the money but.. but still not enough. 

Boss: Are you sure? So where is the money now? Just hand in how much you had collected so far. 

Woorin: I....III...IIII.. (taking out the money notes from his pocket)

Boss: 10 000 won? Are you kidding me? (gripping Woorin's collar) You thought me i'm a fool? 

Woorin: No boss. This is what i have now. I will try my very best to find more. Please give me more time. (begging)

Boss: Ok then. (release Woorin's collar) I will give you 3 weeks time. Don't forget to pay back together with the interest. You see. Where can find a kind-hearted loan shark like me? You are lucky, man. 

Guy 3: (holding himself from laughing out)

Guy 1: (laugh)

Boss: Funny huh? (stare at guy 1) 

Guy 1: No, boss. 

Boss: If you still not paying back after 3 weeks... My guys will go after you again. That time i don't know what will happen. Burn your house maybe? Kill you and your family members? Sell your organs? Chop your hands? Break your legs. Woooo. Disgusting. (smirk) You 3. Find out where he lives and who are his family members.

Guy 1, 2 and 3: Yes boss!!

Boss: Good. 

Woorin: NO NO. Don't hurt my family. Don't let them involved. You can just kill me if you want. Please don't harras them. I'm begging you .

Boss: Fine. I won't do anything to them if you settle your debt. If not...... i don't know what i will do to you and your family members.(evil laugh) Be prepared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunha asked the taxi driver to follow the car infront of them. Sinb and Umji arrived at one of the shopping mall. Sinb turn in to the multilevel car parks. 

Taxi driver: Miss, is it ok that i stop here? 

Eunha: Alright. (paying the taxi fares) (get out from the taxi) (looking around) . How can i know where are they going? (thinking) The mall isn't big. I'm sure that i can find them. 

After parking, Sinb and Umji heading in to the mall, searching for mobile stores. After awhile, Eunha saw them using the elevator to goes down.

Eunha: These 2 girls, the mall only have 4th floors. Why they don't just use the escalators. It is more easy for me to track them. (Sigh) Whatever. Luckily it is glass elevator. I still can see them where they are. 

The elevator stops at level 2. Sinb and Umji walks out from the elevator. Eunha quickly goes down as she is at level 3. She saw both of them heading to one of the mobile store. 

Eunha: Handphone? They going to buy handphone? For themselves? Nop. Sinb just changed not long ago. Umji? As i know, she won't spend something on that. Some more her handphone is still in good condition. Buy for someone? Ohh. Maybe.

Sinb: Do you think Yerin unnie like this model? 

Umji: I don't know. You know better than me. By the way, Yerin unnie is not a picky person. I think she will like it. 

Sinb: Really? I'm not really like this one. Shall we look for the other brands? 

Umji: Sure. Why not. Lets go. 

Eunha who is hiding behind the pillar, peeping at them almost got caught b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter