Chapter 22

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued..

More customers are coming in and Eunwoo can't handle all by himself.

Eunwoo: Yerin, i need your help. Sorry Sinb. I have to take back your chingu. 

Sinb: Ohh. Alright. Since there are alot of customers. I think i should get going first. 

Yerin: Sorry, Sinb. 

Sinb: It's ok. No worry about that. 

Yerin: See you around in campus and feel free to drop by again next time. 

Sinb: Sure. Oh ya. How much for the drink?

Yerin: It's ok. It's my treat. Thanks for bringing my handphone. (take out her handphone and show to Sinb)

Sinb: Ohh. Thanks, Yerin unnie. See you around.

Yerin: Bye.

Once Sinb comes out from the cafe, she directly take out her handphone and call Umji.

Music🎵🎶🎶🎵*Ringtone*

Umji: Hello.

Sinb: KIM YEWON, WHERE ARE YOU NOW??!!!

Umji: Ahh. This girl really. Don't shout on the phone, you pabo.

Sinb: Sorry Umji ya. I'm so... hap....(laugh) Wait. Are you at home now? 

Umji: Ya. Why? 

Sinb: Can i come over now?

Umji: Okay.

At the same time when Sinb comes out from the cafe, Sowon drive passed her. Sowon is with Eunha.

Eunha: Eh. It's Sinb.

Sowon: Where? I didn't see her. Where? She is with Umji? 

Eunha: XXX Cafe? Ohh. Yerin unnie's working place. Wait. Why she is at there? Hmmm. (suspicious)

Sowon: Jung Eunbi!! I'm talking to you. What are you mumbles there? 

Eunha: This Sinb. 🤔 Hmm. There must be something going around with her. (still didn't bother Sowon)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Umji's House

*Ding Dong*

Umji's mum: (open the door) Hi. Sinb. Come in.

Sinb: Hi Aunty. (Bow) 

Umji's mum: It's been awhile you didn't come here. How are you? How is your dad and mum? Help me to send them my regards.

Sinb: I'm fine. They are good as well. I will. Thanks. Aunty, you going out soon?

Umji's mum: Ya. I'm going to attend my friend's son wedding dinner. 

Sinb: Aunty, you looks good in this dress. It does really suit you with your make up skill. Nice.

Umji's mum: Really? (walks to the mirror) This girl. Really suit me? When i first saw this dress, i really like it. So i bought it without thinking. (laugh) (still busy checking on herself at the mirror) 

Sinb: (tap finger)

Sinb not really focus on what Umji's mum said. She is just want to go for Umji.

Sinb: Aunty, is it Umji in her room now? 

Umji's mum: (palm to forehead) I almost forgot that you are coming for Umji. Yes. She is in her room. 

Sinb: Then, i will go upstairs first. (running to the staircase) (stop) Aunty, you look pretty as always.  (goes up)

Umji's mum: This girl still the same. Never changed. Still a sweet talker. (looking herself at the mirror again)

Umji's Room.....

Sinb straight away open the door witbout knocking.

Sinb: UMJI!!! MY OMUJI. ANNYEONG. 

Umji: (startled) Omo. Can you please knock the door first before you comes in? 

Sinb: Shall i go out to knock the door first then only come in again?

Umji: No need. What's bring you here, my ddinb? If it's because of assignment, you can stay. If it's because of Yerin unnie, you can leave now. 

Sinb: Umji. Why you so mean? I have something to tell you. We get back together already. I mean we become friends back. Yes!!! 

Umji: No wonder you look so happy. I can hear through your voice in the phone. Wow. So fast.  But how? You really have the guts. 

Sinb tells everything, when inside the car, Yerin's handphone and when in the cafe to Umji. 

Umji: Also her first kiss?  Sinb, you are so bad. You snatched her first kiss away. (chuckled)

Sinb: But....

Umji: But? I know what you are thinking right now. You don't consider this is a kiss? SINB YA!!!. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter