CH 02

My Perfect Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day approach quickly, Chaeyeon head to her company building dressing the simple ruffled red Saint Laurent one side off shoulder dress along with her black Jimmy Choo boots. Covering her exposed shoulder with her black leather jacket from her brand.

The meeting starts immediately after Chaeyeon arrives since she has to rush over to SM building for her meeting with EXO and their stylists. Throughout the entire meeting, Chaeyeon put on her serious face while listening to her team plan for her newly designed sneakers launch.

Noting down the budget needed for the shoes, looking through the company's financial report then examine the sneakers that is already made for Chaeyeon to test and examine.

"I want to shoes to be comfortable for our customers to wear it, i think that the base of the shoes is alittle to hard this might cause sore ankle. Our company logo is too small to be seen, i want it to be slightly bigger to be seen. Also ensure the hand work is made properly." Chaeyeon commented while examine the shoes infront of her.

"Yes boss we have note down whatever you said and will make changes accordingly to your request." Sooyoung, the head of the design team assured.

"I hope to see the final draft product by end of next week." Chaeyeon instructed then thank her team before heading out of her building with her manager along with one of her styling staffs.

Stepping into her BMW car as her manager drives her to the SM building.

Upon arriving outside the building, the head stylist of SM entertainment greeted Chaeyeon warmly before escorting up to the meeting room to meet with the rest. Specially prepared iced coffee for Chaeyeon as she sit beside the head stylist infront of the members.

The moment Chaeyeon walks into the meeting room, the members couldnt stop staring at Chaeyeon. "Noona is this the fashion designer that you told us that she will personally make our album concept outfit?" Suho asks keeping his eyes on Chaeyeon.

"Yes this is Chaeyeon, Chaeyeon ssi they are the members of EXO." The head stylist, Jinkyung introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo im Kang Chaeyeon, CEO of CHAERYL and fashion designer/stylist. Pleasure to work with all of you." Chaeyeon introduced herself bowing at the members are stunned by her beauty.

The members immediately bowed back in respect. Chaeyeon smiled before taking a seat together with her staff whose sitting right beside her. Looking through the file infront of her going through the information about the concept itself before going further in the discussion.

"Wait a minute. Chaeyeon ssi can i ask you a question before we start?" Sho asks looking at her.

"Sure." Chaeyeon give him a small smile looking at him curiously.

"Just wondering is your mum named Park Jinhee?" Suho asks feeling unsure.

Surprised at Suho knowing her mom's name and reply "Yes thats my mum. How do you know that?" 

"So you are little chaechae? Do you remember Junmyeon oppa when we were young we used to hang out together until we moved to another place." Suho asks feeling excited at the fact that Chaeyeon might be his childhood partner that he always hang out with.

Widen her eyes closing looking at Suho in shock knowing the fact that he is her childhood oppa that she likes playing with when she was young. "Chaeyeon ssi you know Suho?" Jinkyung asks in disbelief.

"Yes i just got to know that he used to be my playmate when we were young. Are you really Junmyeon oppa?" Chaeyeon asks trying to confirmed the fact that Suho is her childhood friend.

"Of course. I still have pictures of us in my room i can show you if you want to see." Suho said with his gummy smile.

"Then why didnt you contact me after you moved?" Chaeyeon asks feeling disappointed at the fact they lost in contact after Suho's family moved out.

"You know how my family background was back then, but i did tried to find you but i didnt manage to. Oppa is sorry." Suho apologise before walking to where she is and give her a hug.

"Lets catch up after the meeting. It has been a long time." Chaeyeon smile feeling happy at the reunion that she always hoped to happen.

The meeting officially started with the members of EXO shared their own individual opinion, Chaeyeon on the other hand take down all the pointers that the members said.

She also shared her plan on their outfits with the members, she will be making suit coat for their album outfit. She will then style each member according to each of their styles.

While Chaeyeon briefly explain her ideas to the members as well as their stylist team, there is one member not paying attention the entire time. He is Kim Jongin, the moment he saw walking in the room he couldnt help but to stare at the pretty girl infront of him.

Chaeyeon is the only that make his heart beat increases after his recent relationship with Krystal. He likes the serious side of Chaeyeon when she is taking down notes that s shared.

Just then, four stylists from Super Junior's team come inside the meeting room just to see Chaeyeon after knowing that Chaeyeon is having a meeting with Super Junior and the stylist team.

Jihkyung look up in displease at the disturbance to the meeting. "Sohee, Jieun, HweJi and Minhee what are you guys doing here? We are in the mist of an important meeting right now." Jinkyung said in displeased at her colleagues attitiude.

"Unnie can you spare us afew minutes. We are here to see Chaeyeon ssi and we are big fan of hers. Chaeyeon ssi we are so happy to know that you are here and we want to tell you that we really love all of your clothing." HweJi said looking at Chaeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter