CH 03

My Perfect Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon took about three days to draft out the suit coats for EXO. Each of her draft are design different according to each member preferences and styles.

She had asked her assistant to email her final draft to Jinkyung so that Jinkyung could take a look at the drafts then discuss it with the EXO members before giving her the final answer.

Four days before the release of her summer collection, Chaeyeon headed to her branch outlet in Gangnam to discuss how she wants her summer collection to be showcase to her customers.

Spending about two and a half hours discussing about the launch, Chaeyeon also make sure to check the entire store making sure that all her current clothings are being placed nicely. 

Talking to the store manager about the sales and customers' demands. 

The retail staffs all stand in a line nervously looking at their big boss who make her way down to the outlet to check. "There will be VIP guests coming down this coming Saturday, i want everything to be in place. Serve our VIP guests with the food prepared from time to time. Also since its the launch of our new summer collection, i hope all of you can decorate the store itself making it look more attractive than it is." Chaeyeon said looking at her nervous staffs and the two store managers.

After the brief discussion with all the staffs in the store, Chaeyeon went straight to her warehouse to check on the progress on her summer collection pieces. 

 

The day where many of Chaeyeon's fans and her customers are waiting forward to has finally arrived. Her staffs in Gangnam branch are working very hard to ensure everything is in proper place.

All the pieces from her summer collection are hang on the clothing rack that is place in the middle of the store. Three hours before the launch party starts, there are already fans outside waiting for the party to start and also Chaeyeon's appearance.

Chaeyeon on the other hand is getting ready for her launch, as usual she would make sure to bring her parents along to celebrate with her. She has specially assigned stylists to style her parents up before fetching them at their mansion.

Just then her phone notification ringtone rings, receiving a message from an unknown number. 

~I just want to specially congratulate on your launch of the summer collection. You did a great job in designing them and all the pieces look amazing. You might wonder who am i. I am Kai. (Stole your number through Suho hyung's phone when he is showering). Hope you dont mind me having your number.

Smiling at the short sweet text from Kai before replying him thanking him for his support. She also cheer him on for EXO's upcoming comeback stage.

Kai who receive the message immediately open up his message box, smile at the message Chaeyeon reply him. Suddenly feeling energetic for practice, he started dancing with all his energy that he got from Chaeyeon.

"Kai ah just afew moment ago you were complaining how tired you were. Now you seems to have lots of energy for practice right after looking at your phone, whats wrong with you?" Chen asks tiredly lying down on the floor.

"Its nothing hyung." Kai reply immediately looking somewhere else.

"I'm sure it must some girl that make you like this. Lets check his phone." Chanyeol said looking at the lover boy suspiciously.

Sehun quickly get his hands on the phone before Kai could even hid it from them. "Yah Oh Sehun give me back my phone." Kai demanded trying to snatch his phone back.

"Just let us see which girl can make you this passionate out of a sudden." Baekhyun commented pulling Kai away from Sehun.

"Daebak!" Sehun exclaim the moment he look through Kai's phone.

"Wae wae?" Xiumin asks walking towards Sehun.

"Yah Suho hyung you wont believe this. Our Kai somehow has managed to get Chaeyeon's number and he just send her message just afew minutes ago." Sehun said with excitment.

Suho widen his eyes not believing what Sehun just said, he then run straight to where Sehun is, looking at the conversation they just shared. "Yah Kim Jongin how did you managed to get Chaeyeon's number must be from my phone. Dont you dare to make any move on Chaeyeon." Suho warned glaring at Kai who is being held back by Baekhyun and Chen.

After much struggling, Kai manage to get out of Baekhyun and Chen's hold, stomp straight to Sehun and got his phone back. He immediately hid his phone in his pocket preventing s from browsing through.

"Yah cant i like someone? Whats wrong with liking Chaeyeon, its not like i will hurt her." Kai defended himself glaring at s.

The arguement never ended between Suho and Kai, Suho didnt seems happy knowing that his close friend likes Chaeyeon so much the moment he first saw her at the meeting.

 

Back to Chaeyeon, at 7pm sharp all the VIP guests have already reached. Shortly after Chaeyeon arrived at the venue with her parents, by her body guards as she quickly enter into the store greeted her VIP guests.

Her celebrity friends, Park Shin Hye has come down to Gangnam to show her support for her beloved friend, Chaeyeon. All the guests are serve w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter