CH 05

My Perfect Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been almost a month since Chaeyeon was discharged from the hospital, the day after her discharge she stayed at home to rest for one more day before returning to work as usual.

The past few weeks, Kai will make sure to drop by visit her office once awhile to check on her and grab lunch together with her before heading back to the company.

Through many lunch date with him, Chaeyeon has slightly open up to him alot more than before. However, sometimes when Kai started acting like her boyfriend she couldnt help but felt uncomfortable at the closeness.

Kai instead of her best friend/childhood brother Suho has invited her to their comeback showcase which is taking place next week. 

 

Back to her, Chaeyeon stepped into the cafe that she will be meeting her mum at. "Sorry mom im late." Chaeyeon apologise pecking her mom on her cheek.

"Have you been taking care of yourself? You seem skinner than before when i last see you. Did you eat the food that i sent to your apartment?" Chaeyeon's mom asks worriedly looking at her daughter.

"Omma dont worry. I am eating very well and i think its time for you to restock all the ingredient at my apartment especially your kimchi its going to run out soon." Chaeyeon joked.

"Eat more no matter how busy you are. Oh right Chaeyeon ah i heard from Joohyuk that there is this guy from a kpop group likes you, is that true?" Mrs Kang asks looking curiously.

"Omma dont listen to what Joohyuk, he is just talking nonsense." Chaeyeon whine

"Really? But omma wants to see the guy," Mrs Kang said holding Chaeyeon's hands in hers.

"Ommaaa." Chaeyeon whine looking at her mom with a glare.

"Alright alright but dont you think its about time for you to start looking for a boyfriend and get married soon. Dont let omma and appa wait too long." Mrs Kang continue patting her daughter's hands.

"Now its not the time plus im not ready to get into a relationship now." Chaeyeon commented sipping her hot choco.

The mother and daughter spend time together in the cafe and also went shopping together before Chaeyeon has to leave for a meeting.

Chaeyeon spend her rest of the time working in her office before heading back home be ready for tomorrow's fansign at Lotte Mall. Fans who spend above $300 will stand a chance to meet her in person at her fansign.

 

Many fans has gathered at the lotte mall to meet Chaeyeon, fans with special pass are to be seated infront of the table where Chaeyeon will be signing her autograph for her fans.

At 3.30pm sharp, Chaeyeon appear at the mall greeted by her fans' loud cheer. Smiling and waving happily as she sit on the chair taking the mic on the table speaking to her fans.

"Thank you all for coming down." Chaeyeon thank looking at her fans crowded at every level.

"Lets start the fansigning now shall we?" Chaeyeon asks receiving a loud 'Yes' in return.

One by one her fans walk up the stage to meet Chaeyeon upclose and also chatted with her while she sign on the poster for them. They bought lots of gifts for her.

"Annyeong. How old are you?" Chaeyeon asks the little girl accompanied by her mom.

"4 years old." The little girl reply cutely. Chaeyeon couldnt take her cuteness, she slightly bend over the table the little girl's cheeks.

"You are so cute." Chaeyeon compliment looking at the little girl while signing.

"She really likes you Chaeyeon ssi." The mother said.

Chaeyeon stood up as she went over to the little girl and carry her up giving a peck on her cute red cheeks. "Chaeyeon ah this is for you." The mother pass Chaeyeon a huge white paper bag.

"Gomawo." Chaeyeon hug the mother.

"Chaeyeon ah where can we expect your new arrivals?" The mother asks looking at her idol filled with admiration.

"New projects will be coming up and i am collaborating with unicef so keep a lookout for my brand." Chaeyeon said.

"I cant wait. Can you please also design clothes for children, i really want to buy it for my daughter." The mother plead holding onto Chaeyeon's hand.

"Oh yes. I am already working on it. So dont worry it will be out in no time." Chaeyeon assured.

"Can i just bring her home? She is so cute." Chaeyeon asks through her mic as her fans squeal at the sight of her with kids.

Chaeyeon bid the little girl goodbye and went on signing for her other fans also tried to communicate as much as possible.

The fansign ended in about one and a half hour, Chaeyeon stood infront of the table as she thank her fans for coming down once again and share some interesting news with them before saying her goodbye.

Chaeyeon meet up with some of her high school friends at a mexican restaurant to celebrate one of her best friend birthday and also catching up with every single one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter