CH 04

My Perfect Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The photoshoot with Nam Joohyuk went smoothly, they got even closer than before. In between the shoot, the two of them will play and joke around together with their staffs.

Unlike Nam Joohyuk whose currently busy with his ongoing drama filming, Chaeyeon still have one more day in Rome, Italy to spend her time here. Together with her stylists and her manager, they explore different parts of the country.

She took lots of pictures of the beautiful scenary of Rome making sure to share the pictures on her Instagram with her followers. They also went for luxury shopping, Chaeyeon bought her parents wallets, handbag for her mom and watch for her dad.

After shopping, Chaeyeon went to a Japanese restaurant where her manager has already make reservation on her behalf. Treating her staffs and manager dinner and also did a Instagram live while eating.

Surprisingly, Suho and Kai joined Chaeyeon's insta live and commenting on her insta live. Some of her fans have noticed that the two EXO members have recently started following Chaeyeon's instagram account.

During her live she briefly move the camera to her manager and staffs who are hiding their face from the camera. Kai has also commented saying the food looks delicious but sadly he cant eat because he is at the hotel together with the members.

The next day, Chaeyeon took 11am flight from Italy all the way back to Incheon Airport. Immediately after she landed in Korea, she has to attend a meeting with unicef about their collaboration for good cause.

Since young, Chaeyeon has always wanted to help people who are in need and are living in poverty. Days before she has personally contacted Unicef sharing her thoughts on collaborating with them to help the underprivileged families out in the society.

She went home to wash up and changed before heading to her company for the meeting.

 

Ever since Chaeyeon is back from her work trip to Rome, work has pile up rapidly waiting for her to settle. Now that she is working on a fund raising project with Unicef, she has been super busy with work to the point that her manager and assistant have to let her know its lunch time or else she wont eat anything for the entire day.

"Chaeyeon ah do you want to have lunch before we head over to SM?" Her manager, Joohyuk asks worriedly.

"Ani im fine not that hungry. I will eat after the meeting with the guys ends." Chaeyeon replied holding her head started feeling unwell.

"Are you sure? You look pale." Joohyuk continue asking.

Chaeyeon nodded her head before getting up from her seat, grab her Celine handbag and head off towards SM.

Jinkyung as usual greeted her at the entrace of the company building before proceeding to the meeting room together. As they go closer in, Chaeyeon head started pounding so hard and her vision started becoming blurry making hard for her to look at where she is walking.

Chaeyeon almost tripped but luckily Jinkyung managed to get a hold of her before she falls. "Chaeyeon ssi are you okay? You look very pale and sick." Jinkyung asks while assisting Chaeyeon into the room.

"Yes im fine Jinkyung ssi just feeling alittle dizzy. I will be fine after awhile." Chaeyeon reply with a small smile clearly not feeling very well.

Chaeyeon quickly sit down so that her head wont hurt so much when she moves. Just right in time, members of EXO slowly enter into the room one by one and greeted Chaeyeon and Jinkyung warmly.

"We have finalised the outfits for your upcoming album. Chaeyeon ssi has made everyone a suit coat based on your fit and styles as shown on the paper infront." Jinkyung brief.

"The coat designs are really good." Chanyeol commented with a nod acknowledging Chaeyeon's efforts.

"I have bring over the coat itself for all of you to see. We have personally make the fit for each of you according to the measurement that JinKyung ssi gave us." Chaeyeon explain weakly.

The members went to the clothing rack to see each of their suit coat and try to fit in the coats with an additional help from their stylists. 

After much discussion, they have finally finalised everything and ended the meeting with an hour. Chaeyeon stood up and bow before leaving the room with her assistant.

Before she could even make it out the room, her head started to spin and her vision become so blurry to the point that she cant even focus on whats infront of her. Holding her head hoping that it will stop but it didnt.

'BANG' Chaeyeon fainted on the spot but luckily she didnt hit the floor, she fainted on Kai who reacted quickly and got a hold of Chaeyeon in his arms.

"Omo Chaeyeon ssi!" JinKyung exclaimed rushing over to Kai's side assisting him and the assistant holding Chaeyeon up.

With the help of Kai and Suho, they brought Chaeyeon to the company basement carpark where Joohyuk is. Assisting the two EXO members, Joohyuk gently laid Chaeyeon on the back seat.

"Thank you for helping Chaeyeon. I will bring her to the hospital now." Joohyuk thanked.

"Can you get Chaeyeon to call me once she feel better?" Kai requested worried for Chaeyeon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter