CH 01

My Perfect Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Chaeyeon also known as CEO Kang lately has been busy with her overseas schedule like attending fashion shows and also opening her flagship stores overseas officially. You might think that she manages all her busy schedules but no! 

Chaeyeon has her own manager who manages her busy schedules and appointments. Not only that because of her amazing popularity as a fashion designer in Korea and overseas, she always makes sure that she has bodyguards around her whenever she is outside for schedule.

Currently Chaeyeon is at the airport dressed in simple long sleeves stripes top tucked into her black skinny jeans from her own fashion brand together with her Gucci sneakers.

Waving at the few fans that came to the airport to send her off to Hong Kong where she is heading for the open of her first store in Hong Kong. Making her way into the airport checking in before head into the departure hall going to the gate where her plane is.

Taking first class Chaeyeon comfortably sat on the airplane seat making herself comfortable for the flight. Then taking out her laptop and sketchbook sketching out her next collection pieces for summer.

The entire flight from Incheon Airport to Hong Kong International Airport, Chaeyeon spend her time sketching her summer collection pieces and responding to her emails as well as reading some of her customers comments and opinion on the clothing.

The flight attendants on the plane serving first class couldnt help but to fangirl at the sight of their favourite fashion designer on the same plane as them. One of them being bold went forward to Chaeyeon and ask for her signature.

"Chaeyeon ssi im a huge fan of yours. Is it possible if you can give me your autograph?" The flight attendant asks shyly.

"Oh sure no worries." Chaeyeon immediately agreed upon her request.

"Chaeyeon ssi i really like all your fashion pieces. All of them are super trendy and never goes out of style. I own all of the clothing that you designed and i cant wait for your summer collections. Is it possible if you can increase the quantity of the goods since its always sold out the moment the products are out for sale?" The flight attendant continued.

"I'm glad that you like all the pieces it means alot to me. The summer collection will be released soon and as for your request i will make the announcement for my team to take note. I have many customers writing to me about the stock problem we are looking into it and will make sure that the quantity will increase for all our products. " Chaeyeon smile and address the inventory issues to her.

"Thank you so much Chaeyeon ssi. And congratulations on the upcoming opening of your first store in Hong Kong." The flight attendant congratulate her.

"Thank you. Hope to see you again." Chaeyeon shake the lady's hands.

After the small fanmeeting on the plane, Chaeyeon feel so happy being able to talk to her customer on the plane and all her hardwork is being appreciated by her customer. Chaeyeon continue with her work, she will be releasing a new denim line in her summer collection.

Touching down in Hong Kong International Airport, Chaeyeon head out of the arrival hall together with her manager and bodyguards greeted passionately and enthusiastically by her Hong Kong fans.

Almost three quarter of the fans present in the airport could be seen wearing shirt from her brand all looking good in her pieces. As she walks out of the airport, Chaeyeon never forget to wave and smile at her energetic fans.

Going to the hotel to change into a simple off shoulder stripes top tucked into her white tennis skirt from her previous summer collection.

Getting her hair and makeup done by her stylists, get some food before leaving the hotel heading to the shopping mall where her 'CHAERYL' store is located at.

Hours before Chaeyeon arrives in the mall, the mall itself is already packed with her fans waiting for her appearance. The mall security has increased making sure no one is hurt and controlling the crowd.

Sharply at 6.30pm, Chaeyeon walks into the mall got a shock of her life seeing the amount of fans came down just to see her. Accompanied by her manager and about five bodyguards making her way to her store waving at her fans at each levels.

The store manager immediately greeted her kindly walking into the store with the store manager and her manager while her bodyguards stood outside the store making sure no one enter the store.

Chaeyeon spend 15 minutes inside her newly open store in Hong Kong, slowly taking her time in the store looking at the all her pieces are being placed neatly and nicely for the customer. Not only that the interior design that she designed for the store is up to her standard.

After exploring her new store, Chaeyeon step out of the store together with all the staffs to cut the red ribbon officially open her first ever fashion brand store in Hong Kong.

Chaeyeon is then guided up onto the mini stage for a short interview regarding about her fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter