I’m glad you’re staying

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

(Your story~ ^^)

Jeremy smiled. He was watching his ANJELL’s members from his room’s balcony. They’re playing happily, together.

‘Gomawo, Minyeo yah. For staying and forgiving me…’

 

(flashback)

You looked at them. You don’t know what you should do now.

“Minyeo…” Jeremy called your real name. You turned to him.

“Do you still remember this?” Jeremy suddenly pulled something from his pocket. You gasped when you saw the red strings.

“You…you still keep that?”

Jeremy smiled. “I still remember your words when you tied these strings.”

The words replayed in your mind. ‘I hope my life tied to be an artist forever. Like these red strings of fate.’

Jeremy pulled your hand. He put the string in your hand.

“Re-think about it, Minyeo. I know you want to be here. To be popular, to be an artist forever.” Jeremy paused

“I know I was wrong, I’m sorry. But please stay, Minyeo a~, for your dream, at least.”

You looked at Jeremy and then the strings. My dream…

“I want to make my wish come true…”

Jeremy smiled. Taekyung and Shinwoo looked at each other.

“Then, stay. I understand if you can’t forgive me, but you should stay.” Shinwoo said.

“Me too.” Taekyung added.

You smiled. “Just give me time.”

All of them smiled. “We’ll keep this secret together, Minam a~.”

(end of flashback)

 

“Yah, Jeremy. Get down! Let’s join us!” You called Jeremy while waved. Jeremy smiled and nodded.

“Coming, princess!” Shinwoo smiled. Taekyung shook his head.

“Hyung~” Jeremy tugged Taekyung’s sleeve. Taekyung shot Jeremy a death glare.

Jeremy chuckled. He knew Taekyung still hated his aegyo even though that hot tempered guy now at least nicer than before.

“Ouh, Shinwoo hyung…Taekyung hyung became a monster again~” Jeremy cooed cutely.

“Yah!” Taekyung shouted. Jeremy and Shinwoo giggled. You laughed out loud.

“You’re so gross, Jerry.” You were still laughing.

Those three guys looked at you with a smile, meaningful one.

‘I hope you’ll find your happiness here, Minyeo. I pray that for you. Nan, jeongmal chowahae, Go Minyeo.’ (Shinwoo)

‘I’ll be better, I don’t want to hurt you anymore, Minyeo. Saranghamnida.’ (Taekyung)

‘I’m glad you’re staying, Minyeo a~. I know I’ll never have you, but at least make you smile is my happiness. I love you, Minyeo.’ (Jeremy)

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Here me again! Erk, did this satisfy you guys?

I got the end for your story! *throw confetti

At last, so wanna guess who will be with you? Hehhehe

I'm staying late last night to make today update comes true

And here am I! Hope you enjoy~

 

Ah, I’m thankful to you Krissy_, with your full support! Gomapda!!!! *bow

(but then, about to make a chapter longer....i like to tease...so no long chappie...hehhe!)

Then, see in the next update~