Don’t be sad, Minhye

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

(Continued from chapter 32)

Jonghyun quickly caught Minhye’s hand. “Minhye…”

Minhye eyes were teary. She can’t believe her eyes. Did she just saw him with another girl?

“Hey, cry if you want to. Let out all your sadness. We’re here because of it after all.” Minhye looked at Jonghyun.

“Hyunnie, is that really him? Is that really Yonghwa oppa?” Jonghyun kept quiet. He was speechless. He never knew that Yonghwa already have a girlfriend.

“So, oppa already have a girl. Hah, why am I here after all? I shouldn’t…”

“Minhye, maybe it’s not what we think…”

“Hah? What? She’s kissing oppa’s cheek just now. Of course that is his girlfriend.”

“Minhye, stop thinking negative.”

Minhye smirked. “I’m just a stupid girl again.”

“Stop saying like that. It just maybe Yonghwa isn’t meant to be with you, Minhye.” Minhye face-palmed her face. She was crying.

“I love him…but…”

“Cry all your pain.” Jonghyun pulled her into his embrace.

‘Cry if that will make you okay…I’m here for you, Minhye.’

XXXXXXXXXXX

“That’s really fun!” Minhye smiled brightly. Jonghyun also smiled.

He felt relieve when Minhye slowly forgetting that incident.

“I’m happy to see my bright buddy is back.” Minhye giggled.

“The dorky Minhyuk is here to make you laugh!”

Minhye jumped like a monkey and made a funny face. Jonghyun chuckled.

“Hyunnie, let have ice creams.”

“Okay, Princess Minhye.” Minhye smiled and walked to the ice cream stall like a kid.

Jonghyun shook his head. ‘I’m glad you could smile now. Keep being strong, Minhye.’

 

“Gomawo, Hyunnie.” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. Minhye smiled.

“You make me smile and pull me out of the sadness. Maybe it’s true, I’m not the one for oppa. But I never regret I love him.” Minhye her ice cream.

“And I don’t regret my decision to join ANBLUE. I’m just glad to be with you, oppa and…” She stopped there. Somehow she can’t say that name.

“I’m sure you have a big fight with Shin.” Minhye smiled bitterly. She continued to her ice cream.

“Yah, don’t eat like a kid.” Jonghyun said suddenly. Minhye turned to him and raised a brow.

Jonghyun chuckled. “Gwiyeowo…”

Jonghyun wiped the ice cream near her lips. Minhye was blushed.

Knowing his mistake, he quickly pulled his hand. “Miann…”

Minhye just smiled to cover her nervousness.

“Let’s go.” Minhye quickly got up but she suddenly became unbalance. Jonghyun quickly grabbed her waist. Both of their ice cream fell onto the ground while Minhye fell onto Jonghyun’s lap.

“Err, mianne!” Minhye said. She wanted to get up but Jonghyun pulled her back.

Jonghyun gulped, he was fighting against his heart. “Hyunnie?”

Jonghyun sighed. “Stay like this for a while.”

Minhye blushed.

‘What is he doing with Minhye? That guy! Are they going out?!!’ The guy not far from them snorted.