Finale

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Few weeks later - ANJELL

You were stretching your aching body. Looking around and finding you fallen asleep on the couch. You smiled a bit to feel warmness of your pillow. Hm? Warmness?

You quickly got up and sat. You gasped to see who was sleeping in sitting position beside you. Eh? Since when I slept on oppa’s lap?

“Morning, beautiful.” You looked up. He was smiling charmingly. You can’t help it but blushed to his compliment.

“Em, morning oppa.”

“Get a nice sleep, don’t you?” You nodded shyly. You wanted to ask but nothing was coming out your mouth.

“I saw you fell asleep yesterday here. I wanted to wake you up but you looked tired. Then, it’s happen like that.” He flashed a sweet smile. You nodded a bit.

“Aren’t you hungry? I’ll go and prepare something.” You got up and were about to walk but he pulled you back. With the sudden force, you fell on his lap. He embraced your waist.

“Sit here for a while. I miss you so much.” You were blushed harder. It was nearly to a month you and him in a relationship but you still felt shy when comes to his mushy and lovey-dovey behavior.

“Neh, oppa.”

He smiled and closed his eyes. You also smiled to him. Somehow, your hand moved and touched his head.

“Saranghae.” You whispered very slowly but he managed to hear it. He looked up and your eyes met. You can’t help it but lost in his loving gaze.

“Naddo, saranghae Minyeo-baby.” You smiled a bit.

“Aigoo, this lovebird. I think you guys should go married then. Just like Yonghwa.” Jeremy said out loud. You quickly got up and blushed. He just smiled.

“Aiyy, you Jer…just disturbing our moment.”

“Whatever, Shinwoo hyung!” Jeremy stuck out his tongue. You chuckled.

“Talking about Yonghwa, when his wedding will be held?” Shinwoo asked.

“Next week, oppa.” You answered. He nodded a bit.

“Morning guys.” Taekyung appeared.

You, Shinwoo and Jeremy turned.

“Ouh ya, hyung. Do we have schedule today?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you yesterday. Today’s group activity has been canceled.”

“Yippee!”

“But…” Jeremy sighed.

“Hyung~…” He cooed. You and Shinwoo already chuckled.

“You got radio interview today, Jer. Em, about your coming soon musical project. This afternoon.” Jeremy pouted.

“Neh…”

“And Shinwoo, you got new variety show project to do.”

Shinwoo raised a brow. “What?”

“I don’t whether you should accept or not, it’s up to you.”

“What variety show?”

“TvN Romantic and Idol.” Shinwoo blinked. You shocked.

“Err…” Shinwoo turned to you.

“What?”

“Should I or…”

“On your own decision.” You shrugged shoulder, pretending you don’t care about it.

But deep inside you, you really care.

“You can tell hyungnim your decision by tomorrow. The show will start record next week. But you aren’t free today. You have to go with me and Minyong to Star Golden Bell show, this evening.”

“Kyung.” Shinwoo called Taekyung.

“Hum?”

“Can I bring her too?”

You shocked. “What?”

Taekyung smiled. “Go on.”

Shinwoo smiled to him. “Okay.”

“Where’s Minyong?” Taekyung asked.

“I’m here hyung!” Minyong appeared from the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” You asked.

“Breakfast, noona. So let’s eat, it’s already finish.”

They all smiled. Minyong was quite similar to Jeremy. Both of them full of dorkiness, aegyo and childish one. Even though Minyong was younger than Jeremy but Jeremy don’t want to give up maknae’s position. So both of them became closer and always made you and the other laughed.

 

On SGB

Shinwoo sat at the back. You were standing beside the writer noona. You were smiling. If I’m still Go Minam, then I will be there too…

The recording was started. There were also top artist attended today’s recording. You were looking the guest.

MBLAQ Lee Joon, Super Junior Shindong, 2AM Changmin and JoKwon, UKiss Kevin, MyName Insoo and AOA. You were smiling to Minyong who sneakily waving his hand to you.

The MC was calling out Taekyung’s name.

“Hwang Taekyung ssi, what is ANJELL’s current activity?”

“Ouh, we just doing our own activity individually. But we’re preparing for the next concert tour in Europe.” Taekyung answered.

“So your world tour is heading to Europe first?” Taekyung nodded.

“We will go there first and then, back to tour the Asia.”

“The concert in Seoul surely is daebak. I got a chance to watch that.” Lee Joon said.

Taekyung smiled. “Thank you.”

“I also watch your performance. Minyong and Shinwoo are awesome.” JoKwon said. Shinwoo and Minyong just smiled.

“Ouh ya, Shinwoo ssi. I saw you brought someone together with you. And if I’m not mistaken, that’s…”

“My girlfriend.” Shinwoo said while smiling. You were shocked. The idols turned to you. You blushed. Never know that he gonna say that. Taekyung smiled.

“Oh, so the rumour you’re dating Minam’s sister is true?” Shinwoo nodded. You facepalmed yourself.

“Why don’t you invite her in? The fans should look at their oppa’s beautiful girlfriend, even though I know they can imagine how is she look alike. She’s really similar to Minam.”

Shinwoo got up from his seat. He approached you.

“You wanna come?”

“But oppa…”

“Believe me, Minyeo. Sooner or later, I have to reveal you at last, baby.” He gave an assurance smile. You nodded.

Both of you walked towards in front of the camera. You tried to stay calm but you were afraid. You afraid that Guardians gonna hate you.

“It’s my girlfriend, Go Minyeo. Minam’s sister. Hope you guys accepted us.” Shinwoo plastered a sweet smile.

He squeezed your hand a bit when you stayed silent.

“Erm, annyeonghaseyeo. My name is Go Minyeo. Please take care of me.” You said politely but awkward.

The MC smiled. “She’s pretty isn’t it?”

“Yeah~” The idols cooed. Even the girls also cheered up. You just blushed.

“So, did members okay with their relationship? How’s the company?”

Taekyung looked at you and Shinwoo. “All of us happy for them. You know, Shinwoo smiled brighter these days because of Minyeo. We also like her.”

“Noona also really kind!” Minyong interrupted. They all smiled.

“Our company okay with this. I already tell our CEO.” Shinwoo said and turned to you with a smile. You returned it back.

“So, Minyeo yang. How’s your brother?”

“Oh, he’s doing great with his study. He loved to be there. I don’t think he want to come back in Korea.” Your words made everybody laugh.

“That’s Minam. He does what he likes. Nobody can stop him.” Shinwoo said.

“Even me.” You said.

“Have a sit, you lovebird. Did you guys see that? They never let go of their partner hand since then.” You blushed and loosened the grip but Shinwoo tightened it back. The idols chuckled.

“Okay, okay. Sit down, lovey-dovey couple.” Shinwoo smiled and brought you to his seat. The crew has prepared extra seat for you.

The recording continued with other activities. You talked to Shinwoo when the cameras aren’t on you and Shinwoo.

“Why are you revealing me today?”

“At least, you don’t need to be jealous if I accepted the TvN’s show.” You pouted.

“What the matter? Anything related to this?”

“Yes, baby. Minyeo-baby, my dating partner wouldn’t dare to seduce me much if I’m officially introduced you as my girlfriend to the world.” Shinwoo said.

“But…”

“Min-baby, actually I don’t want to do the show.” He held your hand and caressed it with his thumb.

“Don’t reject it because of me.”

“No…erm, actually yes.”

“Oppa…we already…”

“Yes, but I don’t have the feeling to be on the show. I know the PD will ask me to do something romantic which I can’t do it to anybody but you.” You smiled a bit. Both of you stayed silent for a while when a camera recorded you guys.

“Shinwoo oppa, don’t waste a chance on your individual income.”

“Minyeo…”

“I’m willing you to go.” You said strictly.

“I say no.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

You sighed. “Okay, it’s up to you. Don’t drag my name.”

“Anything for you, baby. I never want to mess up with you. I love you so much, baby.” You smiled a bit.

“I love you too, oppa.” He smiled and looked around. Nobody was looking.

You were shocked when he pecked you on the cheek. You turned.

He was smiling sheepishly. “You’re my wonderful angel.”

You just blushed. I hope we’ll last forever…

Shinwoo smiled happily. I love you till my last breath, Go Minyeo…

 

On the other side – ANBLUE

“Shin hyung!” Jonghyun called him.

“Neh?” Jungshin answered from inside of the bathroom.

“Quick, I got to do my business! Why didn’t you use your own bathroom?”

“Did you forget ? You used my bathroom last time and forget to close the tub and…”

“Okay, okay. I got it. Mianne!”

“I think Minhye already finish her bath. You should go there.” Yonghwa suddenly appeared. Jonghyun smiled brightly. He really couldn’t hold anymore.

“Minhye?” Jonghyun knocked the door.

“Neh, oppa.”

“Can oppa use the bathroom?”

“Oh, sure.” Minhye opened the door.

Jonghyun flashed a smile. “Thanks.”

He rushed into the bathroom. Minhye just smiled.

“Can oppa just take a bath in here?” Jonghyun said.

“Okay.”

“Please take the towel in oppa’s room.”

“Neh.” Minhye walked out and went to Jonghyun’s room. She grabbed the towel and walked back to her room.

“Oppa.”

Jonghyun opened the bathroom door a bit.

“Gomawo, Minhye.”

Minhye tidied up her bed. Then the bathroom door opened.

“Thank…”

“Ahh!” Minhye shouted to see Jonghyun half- and closed her eyes shut.

Jonghyun flashed a smile. “Pretending you never saw it before, huh?”

“When did I…oppa!” Minhye forgot that Jonghyun was half- opening her eyes unconsciously and screamed again.

“There’s one time when…”

“What’s wrong Minhye?” The door opened. It was Jungshin.

“Hyun oppa was teasing me, Shin oppa.” Jungshin turned to Jonghyun.

“Aish, you brat. Don’t do something fool you know.” Jonghyun pouted.

“Hey, she’s my girlfriend, hyung.”

“Not yet your wife or fiancée, you fool. So get move your and get out from the room.” Jonghyun sighed.

“You’re too protective these days…”

“I just don’t want to be godfather too soon.” Jungshin blurted out.

“Shin oppa!” Minhye shouted. Jonghyun already grinned.

“I love too…”

“Oppa!”

“Hyunnie, stop. Just settle with Yonghwa first, then you. No PDA or making love, please.”

“I’m not a , Shin oppa!” Minhye already got mad.

“I trust you but not this .” Jonghyun bit his lips.

“You’re so meanie, hyung…”

“Go now. You two and Yonghwa have a schedule to attend right?” Jonghyun nodded. He reluctantly walked out the door.

“Gomawo, Shin oppa. Sometime, Hyunnie really over the line on teasing me.”

“But he never do what you don’t like, I trust him. Then, don’t you go easy on him.” Minhye giggled.

“Never because I love to see his annoyed face.”

“Weirdo.”

“What so ever.” Jungshin smiled and walked out the door.

 

Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Minhye were going to the recording set for a variety show.

Jonghyun grabbed Minhye’s hand. The girl jumped in surprise.

“Oppa, you shocked me.”

“Mianne.” Minhye nodded a bit.

“You know how oppa miss you so much.” Minhye made face.

“Don’t start your cheesy drama, oppa. Don’t make me feel nauseous.”

Jonghyun pouted. “Why you’re so cold these days?”

“Hm, am I? I don’t know.”

“Yes, you’re. You always mad at oppa when oppa is being clingy boyfriend.”

“That’s because oppa is annoying.” He bit his lips.

“You’re meanie, Minhye…”

“No…”

“You should get a punishment for saying that.” Minhye raised a brow.

Jonghyun grinned evilly before suddenly attacked Minhye’s lips. Minhye was shocked. She tried to push him away but Jonghyun was faster than her.

Jonghyun held Minhye’s hands with one hand while the other hand pushed Minhye’s head a bit. He just pecked the sweet lips, didn’t move. Minhye felt suffocated when it’s already few minutes they stayed like that.

Jonghyun pulled then. “That is just a light punishment.”

Minhye bit her lips. “Light? Oppa, that’s…”

“No, not considering as a kiss. Oppa just put my lips on yours.”

“But still…” Minhye already tear up. She never wanted their first kiss after in a relationship to be like this. Yes, since the concert they’re together but they never kissed.

“I’ll make up to you, don’t cry. It’s hurt me when you’re crying because of me.”

Minhye stayed silent.

“Minhye…” Jonghyun called her softly. Minhye ignored him.

He cupped Minhye’s cheek and turned her to face him. A tear escaped her lovely eyes. Jonghyun bit his lips. He regretted that he was teasing over the line.

“Mianne…” She didn’t reply. Jonghyun wiped her tears with his thumbs.

“I’m sorry, my beauty. Oppa never mean to hurt you…just…”

“Kiss me, do it properly. I’m giving you a chance now, oppa.” Minhye said out of blue.

Jonghyun looked into her eyes. Those loving eyes…

Jonghyun leaned closer. Minhye already closed her eyes. Their lips met. Jonghyun stayed for a minute before moving. Minhye responded to him. The kiss was sweet and lasted longer than expected. It became sloppy when Minhye parted her lips. Just when Jonghyun wanted to slip the tongue…

“Ahem! Haish, if Shin knows this…” Jonghyun broke the kiss immediately. Minhye blushed. Yonghwa and Manager Shim chuckled.

“How adorable you guys are. Don’t you remember both of us could hear you?” Manager Shim said. Minhye blushed dark red while Jonghyun facepalmed himself. Yes, they forgot that they are on the car.

“Okay, no need to feel embarrassed now. Now, move. We have arrived.” Yonghwa said and opened the door. Manager Shim chuckled and got out too.

Minhye slapped Jonghyun’s arm.

“Auch!”

“Oppa make me embarrass!” Jonghyun scratched his head.

“Oppa forgot about where are we just now.” Minhye pouted. Jonghyun smiled.

“Let’s go, beauty. They’re waiting.” Minhye nodded. Jonghyun held her hand and pulled her into another sweet kiss but a short one.

“Oppa really love you with all my heart. Trust oppa and my love.”

Minhye smiled a bit. “I am, oppa. And…I love you too.”

Jonghyun smiled. “This is the first you said it in front of me.”

“No, the first one on the concert…”

“Out loud, beauty.” Minhye smiled.

“I will always tell you after this, oppa. I love you, I love you, I love you. I said it three as I really meant it.” Jonghyun smiled.

“I know.”

“Gomawo for everything. You make my life completed.”

“Because I love you, ANBLUE’s beauty.” Both of them smiled.

 

-END-

 

A/N:

yeah~ already finished the ending. Are you like it? Sorry for dragging this story too long and sometime it goes bored here and there…

I’m kinda feel bad for those don’t have their partners (Taekyung, Jeremy and Jungshin) in the end of the story…

Hihihi, maybe I should try at a one shot for three of them? Who knows…(hhaha, mianne. I just can’t leave this story…so sad to finish it…)

Okay, see in my other story! If you aren’t busy, check on my other story on the next chapter~

Bye-bye! Thanks for reading!