Solving Mystery

Miracle

Mingyu feel alive again after the hellish assembly ended. He can't wait to tell Minghao about the mesmerizing pair of eyes that he saw just now. His soulmate is here in Pledis High? But.. he also wants to know the answer to his question earlier. What if the eyes that he saw is not the eye of his soulmate, what will happen?

They went into their respective classes after the assembly. All of them are not in the same class anymore to Mingyu's annoyance. Hansol, Seungkwan and Jungkook are classmates now. But, he is still lucky that Seokmin and Minghao are still here with him. Its okay, they will meet again during lunch time. They are supposed to get to know their classmates now but they let Seokmin do the introductions thingy by himself. What, its not their fault that they are not the social butterfly type like Lee Seokmin. Nah, they have one year to get to know the kids in their class. They'll be fine. Mingyu suddenly thought of the pair of eyes that he saw so he decided to tell Minghao about it.

"Yah, Minghao."

"What do you want? Im busy.."

"You are chatting with Jun right? Come on.. I have something to tell you.."

"Aha, I know what should I do to get his attention~" Mingyu thought to himself.

"Minghao~ If you dont give Mingyu attention, Mingyu will be sad~—Ow, that hurts you idiot!" Mingyu said after something hard was thrown to his precious head.

"What? Is it my fault that you look too greasy when you do that aegyo? Okay... im sorry, my wallet is pretty heavy so yeahh your head must hurt more than what you expected."

Mingyu smiles to himself. He know this Xu Minghao too well now. He is a real softie inside.

"Hehe thankyou Minghao ah~ i have something important to tell you."

"Okay okay im all ears, what is the important thing?"

"You know, when I was walking to school with Jisung this morning I felt something strange when I passed by a neighborhood."

"Your sign heats up right? That must be your soulmate!"

"Seriously? Ohmygod I'm so excited! One more thing Minghao ah. I saw a pair of beautiful eyes at the hall earlier. At first I was feeling uncomfortable because my sign heats up and my shoulder feel numb. But, after I saw his eyes the pain gone and I feel really comfortable and my heart beats real fast."

"Oh god! That is a real good news! The boys must be really excited if they know this. I'm really happy for you my bro. You only have to wait a little more okay~"

Lunch came faster than expected, maybe because Mingyu and Minghao were too excited with their Soulmate talk. They went to the rooftop to tell Mingyu's good news to the kids.

"Guys, Mingyu has great news to tell us today!" Seokmin tell the squad before Mingyu stands before them.

"Okay my dearest friends, the good news is Kim Mingyu will found his soulmate soon~"

The kids cheered. Who knows that the one that never cares about this soulmate thingy will meet his soulmate first.

"Ayy Kim Mingyu, you never tell us anything about this~" Hansol and Seungkwan teases Mingyu.

"Awww this is not fair! I want to find my soulmate first, I don't wanna lose to Kim Mingyu!" Jungkook whined like a little kid.

"I feel you Jungkook ah, he doesn't even care about soulmates yet he will meet his soulmate before us. This is totally unfair." Seokmin joined Jungkook and they make crying noises together.

"Ahahah, you'll meet your soulmates soon though~ At least Jungkook, you have Park Jimin and Seokmin has his ultimate crush, Kwon Soonyoung."

"Yeahh~ if Mingyu didn't meet his soulmate, he will be forever alone. So we have to give him a chance guys, this pathetic guy here wants someone to accompany him too." Minghao added while the boys laughed. 

It's true that people said time really flies when you are having fun. It's time to go home now after his sign heats up several times today. When they were walking together with Chan and Jisung, Mingyu noticed that Jungkook is not here with them.

"Where's Jungkook?" Mingyu asks.

"Oh, you didn't heard Jungkook earlier? He is going home with his cousin since today is his first day." Seokmin said.

"Eh? Jungkook's cousin? First day? Is Jungkook's cousin a freshman like both of you?" Mingyu asks Chan and Jisung.

"No Mingyu hyung. Jungkook's hyung cousin is the same age as Jihoon hyung. His name is Jeon Wonwoo. Wonwoo hyung is a nice person~ Maybe you'll get to know him tomorrow!" Chan beams cutely.

"Wait Chan ah, what did I miss? I don't even know that Jihoon hyung has a new friend? What? Did you guys left me?" Seokmin says, he is truly dumbfounded.

"Ay hyung~ You were working when both of us went to Wonwoo hyung's place. We will never leave you Seokminie hyung~" Chan says while giggling, his hyung is so cute.

Mingyu is just resting in his room when suddenly he received a message from his chatroom.

 

Thughao The Kermit changed the group's name from "97's Cool Kids" to "Kim Mingyu is going to have a soulmate es!!"

[Hansol's Boo]

-What the?

[Seungkwan's Vernonie]

-ahahahahah

-the name's pretty lit tho?

[Thughao The Kermit]

-i got this guys

[Kookie Kookie Jungkookie]

-nononono

-i dont want to be jealous

Kookie Kookie Jungkookie changed the group's name from "Kim Mingyu is going to have a soulmate es!!" to "Kim Mingyu is not going to die as a single bastard es!!"

[Kookie Kookie Jungkookie]

-im all good now bruh

-no more jealous of Kim Mingyu

[Dokyeom Sunshine]

-thankyou for saving me from this jealousy jungkook ah

-i finally can breathe

-anyway im really happy for you mingyu yah~

[Me]

-aww my friends are so cute!

-gtg bruh, Minki hyung is here with our dinner!

[Thughao The Kermit]

-I wanna have dinner too

-i hope wen junhui will ask me out for dinner today

[Hansol's Boo]

-lets go myungho yah

-we are on a date

-lets go for a double date

[Seungkwan's Vernonie]

-yeah we're at the McD

[Dokyeom Sunshine]

-Jungkook ah, lets go before we die from jealousy

[Kookie Kookie Jungkookie]

-lets go seokmin ah

-eat well guys~

 

 

 

After a happy dinner with Minki hyung and his brothers, Mingyu texted Minghao.

[Me]

-myungho yah

-if jun is asking you with jealousy in his eyes, tell him im asking you about my soulmate

-Jun hyung, im borrowing Minghao for a second~ sorry

[Thughao The Kermit]

-this is junhui. Hi Mingyu! Long time no see~

-I heard it from minghao, congrats~ i hope you'll meet him soon

[Me]

-Hi Junhui hyung~

-aww~ thankyou hyung! Have a nice dinner~

[Thughao The Kermit]

-oi kim mingyu

-waddup?

[Me]

-minghao is here!

-you know what..

-i feel something strange when i heard the name 'jeon wonwoo' earlier when we talked abt him earlier

-i feel strange just by typing his name too

-what should i do?

[Thughao The Kermit]

-ohhh..

-hmmm...

-idk mingyu yah

-i'll do some research and tell you okay?

[Me]

-okay thankyou yongpal ah

-says thankyou to jun hyung too~

-have a nice dinner!

 

 

Wonwoo is having a nice first day of school thanks to Jihoon's group of friends. They are really kind and friendly. He is kinda jealous of Seungcheol and Jeonghan's relationship though. They look really good together and their lovey dovey acts are so natural. Wonwoo really can't wait to meet his soulmate soon. He wants to hold his hands, go to dates with him and let his soulmate feeds him like what Seungcheol always do. They've known each other for a long time because Seungcheol is the captain of basketball team and Jeonghan is on the team too. They realised the truth when both of them are alone at the court after practicing and Jeonghan saw Seungcheol's eyes turned pink. And it goes the same for Jeonghan's eyes too. At that time, they saw the future they holds together and they know for sure that they are each other soulmate. 

When he's walking home with Jungkook, he felt the same thing as this morning. He shrugged it off and decide to tell Jungkook later.

After dinner, he is walking upstair to Jungkook's room when he suddenly heard a name that makes his sign heats up rapidly. He went into Jungkook's room and asks.

"Jungkook ah, something weird happens just now."

"Why, what happened hyung?"

"When i was walking upstairs my sign suddenly heats up. You were saying someone's name at that time. But i cant remember the name..."

"Ummm... let me see... Okay, I'll say some names and let me know if your sign heats up okay?"

"Yes, okay~"

"Lets seee.. Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol, Mingyu—"

Wonwoo feels it again. The feeling when he saw those eyes at the mart and at the hall earlier.

"Jungkook ah, Kim Mingyu! He is the reason why i'm feeling this. Is he my soulmate?"

"Hyung, I'll have to investigate this first okay? Go to sleep first. Don't worry everything will be okay~"

Jungkook got a message from Minghao

[KermitHao~]

-jungkook ah

-help me s.o.s

[Me]

-oh why minghao?

[KermitHao~]

-wonwoo hyung has a sign right?

-is it 26/05/15?

[Me]

-eh? How did you know?

-its true tho

[KermitHao~]

-omg..

-jungkook ah, i know what should we do

————————————————————————————

Jajjan~ Im here my friends!

The next chapter (hopefully) will become the last chapter~

I have to go to schoool on 1/1/18 so idk if i can update before i go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Anyway take care of yourself and i'll see you guys soon~