First Day

Miracle

Mingyu woke up early this morning since he is excited to meet his friends after a long holiday break. Today is also the date that is tatooed on his right shoulder. 26/05/15.Jisung's first day in highschool will start today too. All of them eat breakfast together before they part ways. Jonghyun will be sending Muel to the kindergarten today since his class will start on the evening.

"Bye Muel ah~ Have fun at school okay?" Mingyu said after hugging his little cousin.

"Okay Mingyu hyung~ bye!"

"Both of you, have fun on the first day of school okay!" Jonghyun said while waving his little brothers who starts their journey earlier than him.

"Okay hyung! Bye~ don't forget to thank Minki hyung for the food yesterday!"

Jisung is so excited for his first day as a freshman in Pledis High. He asks Mingyu a lot of questions and Mingyu chuckles to  himself for Jisung's cuteness. His right shoulder suddenly felt hot when they were walking across a neighbourhood not far from their house. Again? What the heck is happening? My soulmate lives here or what? I'll have to learn more about this soulmate thingy from Minghao to solve this. Will this be our first meeting?

 

—At the Jeon's—

Wonwoo wakes up earlier than usual today. This is the day that he has been waiting for. The date on his right shoulder and the first day ever Jeon Wonwoo goes to school in his entire life. He is really excited for today. Especially for the soulmate thing of course! Talking with Jihoon yesterday really hypes him up. Jihoon is an interesting boy though, he looks cold but he is a little cutie inside. Jihoon assures him that school is fun and he will join Jihoon's group of friends today.

He walks with Jungkook to school today. While Jungkook was telling him about the fanfic that he read yesterday, Wonwoo's right shoulder suddenly heats up.

"Jungkook ah!"

"Oh why hyung? What happened?"

"My shoulder—It hurts!"

"The right one? It must be your soulmate!"

"M—My soulmate?"

"Ohyeass he must be living in this area then! We'll go through this area again okay hyung~ I can't wait to know who is your soulmate!!"

"Me too Jungkook ah~ I am really exciteddd!! Now I know the feelings of the characters in a soulmate au fanfic~"

"Hahahaha thats right hyung! Lets go now, we cant be late for our first day at school~"

 

—At the school—

 

The first day of school in Pledis High is always fun. Everyone is so excited to meet their friends. Girls are gossiping by themselves, probably fangirling because of the new freshmen. Boys are laughing and having fun in their own group of friends. This is what highschool is about. Mingyu sent Jisung off to the hall for freshman's orientation and his thoughts were interrupted by a punch on his shoulder.

"Ow, that's hurt you bastard!"

"What? I'm just saying good morning~" Minghao laugh and just shrugged.

"Wow, thats a new way of saying good morning Xu Minghao~ I'm impressed!" Mingyu says oh—so—impressively.

"Okay thats it. Where's the boys—"

"Minghao, Mingyu good morninggg~" Seokmin greeted both of them with a big smile a big big hug.

"Seokmin good morning~ Where are you from?" Minghao asks the latter.

"I was sending Chan to his orientation~ I saw Mingyu sending Jisung though." Seokmin says while looking at Mingyu

"Oh god I forgot that Chan is the same age as Jisung though~ Hahahah, I think they'll be friends in no time." Mingyu replies.

"Where's Jungkook anyway? He won't be late for the first day of school right?" Mingyu adds.

"Oh, I saw Jungkook with Seungcheol hyung and his friends just now. Don't know the reason why though~" Seungkwan who suddenly appears adds.

"Oh morning Seungkwan ah~ Why are you alone without Hansol and why is Jungkook with his hyung's friend?" Seokmin asks.

"First—"

"First of all no he's not alone cause I'm here now, hi everyone and second Jungkook is there to accompany his cousin. He'll be here after this." Hansol appeared in front of them, puts his arm on Seungkwan's shoulder and cuts Seungkwan's words.

"Okayy.. Seungkwan did you just send him some message through telepathy or what? And are you guys soulmate now?" Mingyu asks out of curiousity.

"Well I don't send anything but I thought of him~ And yes!! Look at our wrist now~" Seungkwan beams happily while showing their wrists.

Mingyu was amazed by the name tattooed on their wrist. Seungkwan's wrist has the name '최한솔' with 'Choi Hansol' underneath it and Hansol's hand has the name '부승관' and theres 'Boo Seungkwan' underneath it.

"Woah~ congrats on being each other's soulmate anyway! I didn't even know this was possible! So what will happen if I like someone that is not my soulmate?" Mingyu asks. This is really confusing for him.

"Thats—" Minghao is going to answer his question when they heard the announcement for the world most boring annual assembly.

They decided to resume their conversatiom during recess time. They met Jungkook in the hall and they have a chat for a while before the assembly starts. During assembly, Mingyu's sign constantly heats up and his heart was beating faster than this morning. He looks around him and he swears that his heart almost stopped beating when he saw a beautiful pair of eyes looking at him from a distance. The eyes are just really mesmerizing and it looks so magical—the eyes practically shines and Mingyu never saw a pair of eyes as beautiful as that. He knows for sure that the owner of that pair eyes is his soulmate. 

 

 

 

Wonwoo arrives early at school today. It really excites him seeing many people in a school. Oh god he is a noob. This will happens if you never go to school in your entire life. He was amazed by everything that he saw. The lockers,the cafeteria—literally everything in this school is amazing!

He is getting along with Jihoon's small group of friends—not really small actually. It consist of Jihoon, a Chinese guy called Jun, Seungcheol and his pretty soulmate Jeonghan, a guy with a cute eyesmile named Soonyoung and an American gentleman, Joshua. Seungcheol's cousin, Hansol is there too. 

He went into the school hall for an annual assembly and he felt that similar tingling sensation again. The sign on his shoulder heats up and it makes him uncomfortable as . It all stops when he saw a pair of eyes looking at him. All the pain was replaced by pure comfort. He know that eyes. It must be that cute cashier. His heart starts to beat really fast like he is running in a marathon. 

Is this fate?

————————————————————————————

OhyeSssssssssssss

Im done guys! (~*0*)~

So so sorry that i'm late in updatingggggg

Hohoho this is supposed to be their first meeting but...

Hehe I have something in store for u guys so stay tuneddddd

Okay now it is my fangirling session!

Congrats babies for winning Asia Favourite Award and Best Dance Performance Award on MAMA!! 💕💕💕💕💕♡♡♡♡

The NU'VENTEEN collab kills me though!!!!!!!!

Aschjkgdvnlifwajlopdaaqnloea

I didn't watch Vernon's collab yet tho~

Haha bye guys! Have a nice day/night

Comments and subscribes are appreciated