Is it true?

Miracle

Mingyu showed Minghao the date tatooed on his right shoulder. "What the heck is this? I don't know why it suddenly appear this morning and sometimes it hurts too."

"Hmm... I think this might be a hint on your soulmate Mingyu yah.. But i've never seen this kind of sign before, its okay don't freak out~ I'll text you later okay, our rest time is over."

On his second shift, Mingyu feels the pain sometimes and it is making him uncomfortable. I hope this shift will end soon... And he is thankful that his prayers are being answered. Now he can rest because he has a midnight shift at the convenient mart today.

When he was walking home, his phone vibrated.

[Thughao the kermit]

-Kim mingyu

-i've done some research

-congratulations 

-u are going to have a soulmate!

-but as i said, yours are pretty complicated

-so just jot down whatever things that are tatooed on ur right shoulders okay?

[Me]

-thanks yongpal ah

-i'll buy you a kermit someday

-just kidding lol

-anyway, can u tell me about your story with hmm.. what was it? Junie or something?

[Thughao the kermit]

-its Junhui you

-and no just kidding lol

-u have to buy me a kermit

-and u know how serious i am when it comes to kermit

-about me and junhui, we have a half heart on our right palm

-first time we met we both became unconsious bcs the power was too strong for us

-we met again at the hospital and we saw the half heart

-so we held hands and by that time we both know the truth

-and boom! The half heart becomes one

[Me]

-okay okay Junhui

-wth?stop being a ing emo pls

-okay bcs i dont wanna die yet, i'll buy you one

-thats damn creepy though

-but wait, how did u guys know that u are those soulmate thingy again?

[Thughao the kermit]

-shut up i have the rights to be emo thats my ing soulmate

-that is the thing my dumb friend

-you'll know when the right moment comes bruh

-this is the charm of soulmates

[Me]

-okay i'll go before u get emo again

-bye bro see u tomorrow

-but if u died, i'll be happy for you

[Thughao the kermit]

-bye 

-go to hell kim mingyu

Mingyu writes the date in his note book. He is hoping to see the cute guy again but the guy doesn't come during his shift today. He doesn't go to marts at midnight I guess.

—At the Jeon's—

 (After meeting with Mingyu at the mart)

Wonwoo wanted to tell Jungkook about the mesmerizing cashier that he met but Jungkook sure looks busy talking with someone on the phone.

Judging by the way he talks and that big smile that is plastered on his face, it must be his so—called—bestfriend—that—is—literally—his—boyfriend Park Jimin.

Wonwoo choose to go to sleep than waiting for Jungkook that is usually on the phone for 4 hours. He'll tell about those mesmerizing eyes next time.

The first thing that Wonwoo felt the next morning is a sharp sting on his right shoulder. He wakes Jungkook up as soon as he saw the date tatooed on his shoulder. 26/05/15. 

"Jungkook ahh! Wake upp!"

"Ahhh.. I dont wanna go to school.."

"This is not about school you stupid!"

Wonwoo suddenly gets an idea on how to wake Jeon Jungkook up..

"Jungkook ahhh! Your phone is ringing!! Jimin is calling youuu!!"

"Oh—what? Jimin is calling me? Uhum uhum /warms up his throat/ Is my voice okay?"

"Ahahahaha I know only Jimin can wake you up at these times~ Sorry Jeon Jungkook but the person who called you was no other than the mighty Jeon Wonwoo!"

"What the heck hyung? You used Jimin's pure name to trick me?"

"Is it my fault that you are ignoring my effort to wake you up?"

"Okay okay hyung~ what is it?"

"Look at this weird thingy at my right shoulder!"

"God, Wonwoo hyung is this your new tattoo?"

Wonwoo had no other choice than hitting Jungkook hard to make him regain his consiousness.

"I know that you'll become pretty dumb after you wake up but seriously Jeon Jungkook? Do I look like a person who will go to the tattoo shop at midnight to get my tattoo done?"

"Err.. No"

"So~ what the heck is this Mr—I—know—everything—about—soulmates?"

"Okay~  so.... Hmmmm... I've never seen such sign before.. First, take out a notebook and write this date down."

"Notebook? Hmm okay~ I'll write 'Soulmate ♡' as the title~"

"Okay, we'll see if the sign will change or nah.. I think it'll take some time before you met your soulmate, hyung~ but its okay, you'll find each other soon! Now lets prepare for school!!"

"Ohgod, tomorrow is the first day of school! Jungkook ahh~ This is my first time ever going to school though, I'm so excited yet so nervous!!"

"Hahaha don't worry hyung, Seokmin, Chan and Jihoon hyung will come this afternoon to watch 'It' together with us~ Jihoon hyung is the same age as you, hyung~ you guys can be friends!"

—————————————————————————

Ohorat!

Huhuhuhuhu sorry for the filler chapter~ ˊ▽ˋ

The next chapter will be their first day at school! ^0^

Thankyou for the subscribes and comment okayy ♡♡

God, today is D-Day for MAMA and i'm here stuck with slow internet (T︵T) [•︹•;]

I cryyyyy

Anyways I hope my babies will enjoy themselves todayy (^_________^)/

Byeee